PDA

View Full Version : CEE Clint Eastwood Effect (my day, make it baby)

Surreal
11-17-2004, 12:31 PM
Hi all.....

My first post. I have been reading for a while now and just getting into mones. Got APC

then waiting for AE in the mail today (me thinks)

I believe I have CEE. First of all I don't know CEE really

is. Is there a difference In being a "lone wolf" vs. a Eastwood? I understand Clint is a lonewolf but..... Does

being an Eastwood consist of a serious, stern, and no nonsense demeaner? And lone wolf being a I do my own thing, I

dont have many freinds, I am a loner, I am eccentric?

I am 22. 5'4" thin, not built (genetics baby) Dark

slicked back hair, thick black eyebrows, dark facial hair, harsh/strong facial features. I have a natural nonsmile

expression. I walk fast. Being biplor II I look depressed at times and at other times I am with full confidence. I

have a serious attitude. When I speak it is to the point. My diction is of higher words. The topics of conversion

are never about the weather. I tend to speak over ones head. (girls like simpleness) I also am not a group person. I

like to talk to poeple in a personal and private manner. As in one on one. Some might call this shyness, but I think

it is just introverted. I am eccentric. I don't follow pretty boy trends. Being a capricorn in a manic state I can

get many laughs. I dont have many girl friends because it is hard for them to look past the cover on the book. When

I do get in a relationship after about a month or so the girl leaves me for her old boyfriend. Happens alot. I guess

my personalness and romanticism really cuts through. I dont know.

So I am in a newish town just trying to make

somefriends of either sex. Just need to break the ice.

My goals

in scent:

Have a really down and sexy scent.

And have a WAGG effect, for freind making.

From what I read....

I need somthing light or none on the -NONE.

How about SOE, WAGG, Chikara? I hear of Beta-Nol for lightness.

I got the whole need to experiment thing down.

Should I go with the W.A.G.G. next?

I really want to break apart the CEE.

bottomfisher
11-17-2004, 12:45 PM
It is all about

experimenting, so don't rule out any combo. I like AE with either Jovan Musk cover or AXE Essence cover. Jovan

and AXE available in most drug stores and inexpensive. Sounds like you have a little of that bad boy look that

women like. Just put the stuff on and start cruis'in around. Keep your eyes and ears open... you will notice

suttle hits at first. Good Luck.

Mtnjim
11-17-2004, 01:32 PM
:welcome:

Since you " have

been reading for a while now", you'll know that the ~mones aren't "the magic elixir" to change you into a "ladies

man", so I'll skip mentioning that. The first thing is to work on yourself, and if you: " My diction is of higher

words. The topics of conversion are never about the weather. I tend to speak over ones head...", STOP acting like a

pretentious ass!! (No insult meant, just "tough love"!! :kiss: )

You are going to have to work on coming out

of your shell and becoming more social. Everyone here can be a big help, if you would like, so talk to

us!!

By the way, you're only "eccentric" if you are rich!!

:lol:

Surreal
11-17-2004, 01:35 PM
pretentious ass!! LOL. I really

hope not : ) But maybe?

Nosce et ipsum : know thyself

All I need now is to be rich!

Thanks for the good

advice.

Mtnjim
11-17-2004, 01:39 PM
pretentious ass!!

LOL. I really hope not : ) But maybe?

You need to be able to "adjust" to your audiance! The

way you speak in an academic sertting is a whole lot different than the way you would speak in a club to some drunk

chic!! (that was my point) :angel:

Surreal
11-17-2004, 03:38 PM
your right by all means... maybe

I am looking for sophistication?