PDA

View Full Version : AE Application

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2001, 05:38 PM
ack! I got my AE in today! I think I\'m kinda nervous about using it, hah, but what exactly is a dab of AE? cause what I do w/ my colognes is I take off the cap, stick my finger over it, and turn it upside down and that is a dab. But this hole at the top of the AE is kinda big. How do y\'all suggest I apply it? I think I\'m just gonna start w/ one dab, but should I put a dab on my neck and then spray the cologne over or what?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2001, 06:02 PM
Yea you\'re right. Just open up the cap, place your finger over the opening of the AE, turn upside down and apply. That\'s basically a \"dab\". As for starting out with one dab AE, sure it\'s good too start small and build up until you find the optimal application amount. However, AE is not as concentrated as some other products such as PI or Andro. The variety of different pheromones in the product definetly makes up for that, but application should definetly be gone about through generous doses. Personally, I use about 5 dabs. One on each wrist, one behind each ear, and one down the middle of my neck (partially on my shirt). Don\'t be afraid to use a lot of AE. The scent is pleasant and in this case, using more that 3 or 4 drops is not neccessarily a band thing. Bye, and goodluck.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2001, 08:49 PM
thats my dab of alter ego, yeah chim is right about 4 or 5 dabs on the neck or face area is good for a normal application.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 03:45 PM
hey

got my AE today and excited to try it tomorrow. I\'ll do 4 dabs first and see how it goes...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 05:21 PM
today I used 2 dabs on my neck. I didn\'t have any DIHL but thats not what I\'m going for. I\'d say I had minimal results as girls seemed friendlier, but nothing extremely out of the ordinary. well, this girl that I suspect likes me seemed to be looking at me more often, but like I said I think she likes me so the pheros may have had nothing to do with that. tomorrow I will put 2 dabs on my neck and smear a dab on my wrists. I think wearing it on the wrists is good because your wrists move around a lot so the pheros will spread more, whereas if it is only on your neck then it doesn\'t spread as much.

btw, what do y\'all think about the smell? Nobody commented on it today and I also wore some cologne, so maybe it wasn\'t noticable? I could smell it the whole day though, and it\'s neither a bad smell nor a good smell, it\'s just there. This stuff does make talking to girls easier though, not that its terribly difficult, but I sometimes get nervous around this girl I have a crush on and I didn\'t have any of that today plus conversation between us went easier. Maybe thats my reaction to the pheromones or her reaction, or a combination. but yeah, what do y\'all think of the smell? and what have others male and females said about it?

my number one concern: the reaction of my female teachers...thats why I don\'t want to wear too much

[ November 06, 2001: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 06:55 PM
Haha, I\'m about to join the AE club. I too ordered mine and it should be here by tomorrow or so. How old are you guys who are using the 4-5 dabs? I\'m a youngun so I dunno, maybe 3 or so?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 08:11 PM
well I\'m 17 and I used 2 dabs w/ what I\'d say are pretty minor reactions. however tomorrow I will up it to 3 dabs with the addition of a dab on one wrist rubbed w/ the other wrist. I\'m gonna increase it a dab at a day until I find my right dosage, and it varies from person to person. 3 dabs sounds good to start out w/, and I suggest some on your wrists. It\'s kinda a theory of mine, but I think it will be effective on your wrists because they move around which will spread the pheros better/quicker

how old are you engberg?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 09:16 PM
21 here, im using 4 to 5 dabs with good results im getting bored now no challange anymore, well will keep trying different things i guess he

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 09:56 PM
does anybody ever say anything about the smell? I mean...it\'s not necessarily good or bad, but I dunno, it\'s unique. it seems kinda strong to me too and I dunno that it can be effectively masked w/ cologne, but maybe thats just cause I know its there...or maybe cause I accidently rubbed under my nose after applying the pheros to my neck. I wonder what the people who smell this think about the smell...I\'ve had no comments yet, so that can\'t be a bad thing

[ November 06, 2001: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 10:10 PM
Yeah, does it smell anything like The Edge??? I think TE is strong, but I am actually getting used to it. Thinking about purchasing AE. What has the highest pheremone concentration again??

rjm
11-07-2001, 02:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Porkchop:
Yeah, does it smell anything like The Edge??? I think TE is strong, but I am actually getting used to it. Thinking about purchasing AE. What has the highest pheremone concentration again??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO TE, THANKFULLY! You may wish though to try TE-sw; it actually doesn\'t smell bad, though you still don\'t want to OD.

I though AE was kind of \"citrusy.\"

Highest concentration was P-10, followed by PI, then NPA. I personally have had the overall best reactions from NPA, though I got some interesting results with AFA (Stone Prod\'s), which I\'ll put in a separate post.

Later!

oscar
11-07-2001, 12:46 PM
deepblue,

I\'ve always thought that AE smells like a moisturizing lotion. Not a cheap one, but something I\'d expect an Estee Lauder or other high-end product to smell like. I consider the smell to be SO neutral, that from day one I doubted that there were actually any Pheromones in it! It has since proven me wrong.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 12:49 PM
Your right on that one wilde it has a neutral smell but it is a damn good product to use.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 04:53 PM
yeah, it is a pretty neutral smell. I dunno, I\'m just kinda paranoid to wear more. I don\'t really know what other people think of it. I asked my mom what she thought of it, I moved my wrists in front of her nose and she barely smelled anything, she then smelled it up close and noticed a smell, but nothing bad.

btw, my mom has been acting friendlier to me lately and talking to girls in general has just been easier. I had a great convo with this really cute girl in my precal class (blah, she has a b/f). I think my friends mom got a pretty good whiff of it...heh. I dunno if I want to bump up dosage to 4 yet though, I probably could and I\'d probably get better results, but I dunno

[ November 07, 2001: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 09:57 PM
Hey, all. New poster, new doser - been using AE for about a week. I read the forums for awhile first and thought AE sounded like the best balance without mixing it myself.

I use about 4 dabs. Haven\'t noticed much - maybe a little extra friendliness. I\'ve seen some mention that age and work-out frequency may influence proper dosage. So, I\'m 29 and lift 3 or 4 times a week. In decent shape, good-looking but very shy around women I don\'t already know. Looking to attract women from 18 to 40. images/icons/laugh.gif

Was AE a good choice? Am I using an appropriate dosage? I usually do a dab on each wrist and a couple more mixed in with hair gel. (Don\'t laugh. Someone on the forum recommended this to make the effects last longer.) Any advice/suggestions?

Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 11:55 PM
Your right randy it has a citrus smell or light musk.

AE does have rone in it which enhances the other, it provides a balanced mix.
Sandlewood edge goes well with it, use STE to put a spray in your hair and the AE as a skin application because it is the oil based stuff.
Avoid AE on clothes as it will stain but the edges are best for that or even NPA or andro 4.2 as well i find.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2001, 04:03 AM
Sounds alright have you tried on the neck area, that seems to be the best for dispersal and noticeable reactions from others.

You could try to boost it up to 7 or 8 just for a couple of days just to see the responses, to sort of get an idea what to look for. Just my two cents worth.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2001, 09:14 PM
Thanks, Senor Duck. I\'ll try an exclusive neck application. Since I started using AE most of the women I\'ve been around are at work - know them already - so I prolly can\'t expect DIHL from them.

I think I got a small hit this morning. Corner market where I stop for coffee and a paper on the way to work. Moderately attractive (6-7) is at the counter in front of me. Turns and smiles after I\'ve been standing there for 30 secs or so. (not really unusual for me) She leaves. Cashier screws up while ringing my stuff so it takes me a couple of minutes to get out the door. The girl is still sitting in her car with it running. Seems to be watching the door. Big smile directed at me and watches me walk to my truck before backing out. Sound like a hit?

Thanks again.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2001, 10:17 PM
Hey Guys - good news; just checked up on Stone\'s retail site and it looks like they FINALLY switched to a dropper-topped vial! No more open mouth bottles!!! images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/laugh.gif

BTW - I LOVE the fragrance of AE, and have gotten MANY compliements on it!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-09-2001, 12:11 PM
Yep sounds like a hit, good news about stone labs.

Also with AE i find that the hits are different they are the same if not stronger but it seems not to change my attitdue to much, people are nicer than none only products such as andro (AE has nol in it) which is pretty balanced i think the rone seems to make the women more intense like when they respond.

Anyone else think that as well. I get compliments on AE all the time as well, your right cruiser it is a great product.

oscar
11-09-2001, 01:16 PM
cruiser,

It\'s easy to palm the cap of AE\'s current bottle, so I never risk laying the bottle down and possibly spilling it. Take a look at the new AE packaging. It\'s STILL an open mouth bottle, but the cap is an eyedropper.

It\'s hard for me to see how an eyedropper is an efficient delivery method for a product one applies directly. You must either put down the bottle to dispense product from dropper to opposite hand, or put down the dropper to dab from the bottle, unless you hold bottle while applying with the dropper. So how do you get a drop to stay when you apply it, let\'s say, below the Adam\'s Apple?

You could lie on your back and apply drops where you want them, keeping both bottle and dropper in your hands, close bottle then rub in drops. I just don\'t see that this is a good change for AE.

The amber bottle is a good idea, and the dropper thing IS an appropriate change for AFA, which is intended for use as an additive.

I just got a fresh bottle of AE this week and although it has the newer gold-foil type label, it\'s the old vial. images/icons/smile.gif
Do wish it was amber, but I\'m happy not to have to mess with the dropper.

Did you also notice that on one page, AFA\'s content was listed as an even .020% each for A-None and A-Nol? That too is new, but this doesn\'t bother me.
I\'m not TOTALLY resistant to change! images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-09-2001, 01:30 PM
Wilde,

I would think the dropper switch was intended more to solve the contamination issue, no? To keep any harmful bacteria from the skin out of the bottle? Just thoughts - MJ

oscar
11-09-2001, 02:35 PM
Mark Johnston,

The idea of preventing contamination is a valid point. In my opinion a dropper-top bottle like PI\'s or NPA\'s would have been a better choice for achieving this with a product that is applied directly.

The stuff\'s worth every penny we pay for it, but at $50 a bottle, I get nervous putting that little vial down, especially since the stuff makes your hands oily and slippery.
Using an eyedropper, the only place you can effectively apply it without challenging gravity, is on the top of your head, unless you lie down! images/icons/wink.gif

I just don\'t think that they really thought this through.

Oscar images/icons/crazy.gif