PDA

View Full Version : Getting Hits I am not expecting

bottomfisher
11-16-2004, 05:32 PM
My use of the mones is to spice up my marriage but I am finding I am getting hits when I least expect it from

others. I have my marriage thread and thought I would start this thread for hits coming from other than my wife. I

am not looking for an affair but these recent hits have been fun. Have been using the mones for 5 days. 6 drops of

AE with AXE Essence cover. (Essence is best AXE scent)

1. Female Barber - When I was in the barber shop

yesterday with the mones on my neck, all of a sudden this female barber who I have never used started to tell me

about "a 72 year old couple who were still having sex", and she was a very low key, kind of a shy barber, that

really surprised me.

2. Female Grocery Store Manager - Had an issue when checking out so the clerk (who was

singing as she checked me out), got her 30 something tall thin female manager to come over. That manager seemed

dazed in the eyes and gave me a very sexy look, and I am 63 ... go figure .. must be those mones. Her eyes looked

deep into my soul, an amazing feeling.

Mones actually make me feel really confident around all women because I

know I have the secret mones on.

Newbie gal
11-16-2004, 06:23 PM
Bottomfisher, be careful.

Remember why you got the pheromones in the first place. Focus on your wife.

luckyhorse
11-16-2004, 07:17 PM
i agree with newbie girl a

little interest from a 30 something year old girl isnt woth breaking up your marriage use the mones on the wife! and

then look out! she will be probably more than you can handle!!!!!!

Newbie gal
11-16-2004, 09:36 PM
I'm sure Bottomfisher is a

very sensible man. Just have fun with your wife and don't pay attention to the other girls. Too much temptation

is never good.

Pancho1188
11-17-2004, 06:29 AM
My use of

the mones is to spice up my marriage but I am finding I am getting hits when I least expect it from others. I have

my marriage thread and thought I would start this thread for hits coming from other than my wife. I am not looking

for an affair but these recent hits have been fun. Have been using the mones for 5 days. 6 drops of AE with AXE

Essence cover. (Essence is best AXE scent)

1. Female Barber - When I was in the barber shop yesterday with the

mones on my neck, all of a sudden this female barber who I have never used started to tell me about "a 72 year old

couple who were still having sex", and she was a very low key, kind of a shy barber, that really surprised me.

2. Female Grocery Store Manager - Had an issue when checking out so the clerk (who was singing as she checked me

out), got her 30 something tall thin female manager to come over. That manager seemed dazed in the eyes and gave me

a very sexy look, and I am 63 ... go figure .. must be those mones. Her eyes looked deep into my soul, an amazing

feeling.

Mones actually make me feel really confident around all women because I know I have the secret mones

on.:goodpost:

I don't know what others are talking about, bottomfisher. All you did was mention a

couple of good hits for the forum and you have people telling you not to give into temptation. You didn't mention

for even a moment that you were going to pursue anything (in fact, you specifically said you weren't looking for an

affair). Good post, let us know if you get any other hits, and don't worry about the other posts as I think it's

just an 'aftershock' of a conscience-oriented posting trend going on recently.

Many men and women on the forum

report hits from people other than their SO with no intention of ever doing anything; they are just contributing to

the forum discussion (and getting a little confidence boost as well, which will benefit their current relationship).

This message is just my way of trying to keep newbies from discouraging other newbies from posting out of fear of

getting a moral lecture every time they post a hit from someone other than their lover.

PR

Comptek56
11-17-2004, 06:59 AM
GO Pancho GO

I also fully

understood Bottomfishers intentions were -

Comptek56
11-17-2004, 07:01 AM
PS Bottomfisher -

Please

keep us updated with any more hits

I am 48 and have not had much success myself, so am gladdened to hear your

success. I am going to have to keep trying.

Elvis
11-17-2004, 09:35 AM
Good post, Pancho. I have to

agree. It is in a human being's nature to feel attractive, not just to the one we love, but to all. This is

essential for self-confidence and the inner belief that people like/love us. Homo sapiens crave acceptance. I'm not

saying we need only be attractive to other people, but I opine it's a very important part of it. So,

bottomfisher...love your wife and enjoy your life!

bottomfisher
11-17-2004, 09:42 AM
Pancho explained my

situation perfectly. I will never be unfaithful to my wife, I never have, never will, and we have been married 20

years. I really think it is important to report other female hits to members on this board. Important to keep your

eyes and ears wide open ... some of the hits are suttle, it simply makes interactions with the other sex enjoyable

and fun. I am highly observant and have been told I have a 6th sense gift as well as being told I am a prophet. I

guess I am a highly spiritual soul, so I can easily feel people's vibes on a different level, and the mones really

brings this out.

The hits from other women are just a boost to my ego, and it is fun. The women who smell

the mones are also having fun, i.e. the grocery clerk who started humming and then singing when I checked out.

It's really fun seeing these reactions.

The best reactions however are coming from my wife .. she continues to

talk about 5 times more than usual and is all over me ... I feel like a newlywed... this stuff is great!!

Through my spiritual sensitivity I can tell everyone on these boards that the mones work, you simply need to keep

your eyes and ears open. Watch for body language, look into their eyes, the mones cause subconscious behavior on

females that in most cases they do not realize is happening.

CptKipling
11-17-2004, 09:48 AM
Congratulations bottomfisher

:cheers:

A lot of people flirt for fun and an ego boost, there's no harm in it (well, most of the time).

Newbie gal
11-18-2004, 07:47 PM
Well Bottomfisher, I just

hope that everything works out for you and your wife.

luckyhorse
11-18-2004, 07:56 PM
hey bottomfisher i just

purchased some of that axe body spray essence i just sprayed a little on my wrist wow! i'am crazy about the scent

it will make a perfect cover thanks!

Newbie gal
11-18-2004, 08:03 PM
I found that I was also

slightly turned on when I applied my TE/w. That's why I think it's not a good idea to get into too much

intentional temptation especially when the spouse is not around.

luckyhorse
11-18-2004, 08:11 PM
yes i do believe pheromones

affect my mood as well i seem to stand straighter and carry myself with a'lot more confidence and the fact that

people i talk to especially women whether it be a sexual thing or not tend to want to make conversation!!!! if you

would have told me 4 months ago i would be a regular user of pheromones i would have told you the rocks are jingling

in your head but folks they work!!!!! and once you find your ideal amount in a product they are dynamite i think

every product does as good as the next but its the amount applied per each individual that makes a success or fail