PDA

View Full Version : More loving from mones!!!!

pheromack
11-16-2004, 08:46 AM
has anyone

noticed an increased amounts of loving while using mones as opposed to without. please post ur experiences!!!!

ManBeast
11-16-2004, 11:01 AM
What do you mean by lovin? If

you mean touchy behavior from the opposite (and sometimes same) sex, then yes. Definitely a "hit" from `mones. SOE

and Chikara are great at this for me due to how they tend to erase people's "space bubbles" and bring them closer

to me in the first place.

MB

pheromack
11-16-2004, 11:10 AM
Well I noticed that when i

first tried AE the first few weeks, I would get great results from females such as flirting and an increase of

dates.Although I notice that at that time I recently broke up with my girlfriend, which usually results in either an

excess of dates or a depression. But I really noticed a great increase in the amounts of response from females.

bottomfisher
11-16-2004, 03:23 PM
As I continue to use AE, my

wife just gets horny'er and horny'er and wants more love'in!

pheromack
11-21-2004, 10:24 AM
Ive noticed great results from

the chikara gel packs but nothing yet on my perception, anyone had any experiences using perception chikara or any

other mones?

ManBeast
11-21-2004, 10:52 AM
I've found perception works

best when it's applied on skin, not to clothing or anything else. For me it works great, especially with some

chikara.

MB

Knuuttipukki
11-21-2004, 12:52 PM
I´ve noticed much

friendlier behaviour towards me when using mones. And definately more touching than usually. I just found out the

combo that works with me so I don´t have much results yet. I think I´ll try npa+ppa mix next...

I ordered that

TGIF with npa and soe and since I already have soe bottle I ordered soe for women and gave it to my mom. She told me

that people were a little more chattier than usual. (btw...she knows about mones) :angel:

Newbie gal
11-21-2004, 03:31 PM
I only have TE/w and SPMO

since my second order hasn't arrived yet. I had wild loving from hub on a couple of occasions, a guy salesperson

was all over me, and a lady salesperson became extremely chatty.

CptKipling
11-22-2004, 09:06 AM
Again, making this thread a

sticky clutters the top of the page. If it was a really important or usefull thread, then maybe, but this is just

general discussion.

Watcher
11-22-2004, 12:09 PM
Perception increases in close

lovin type behaviour ie rubbing up against me like a dog on a post lol.

pheromack
11-22-2004, 04:33 PM
still runnin tests on my

perception hope to get some positive feedback like on the other posts

pheromack
11-25-2004, 06:08 PM
Is it true that more than 1

spray would give an OD?