PDA

View Full Version : Gel Pack !!!!

pheromack
11-16-2004, 08:45 AM
I was wondering how

exactly do u turn some of the products into gel packs.Is it effective to buy a whole lot of gel packs as opposed to

buy a bottle.

Newbie gal
11-16-2004, 06:36 PM
I would like to know too. I

have a few gel packs but I have never used any yet.

SyraBrian
11-17-2004, 01:16 PM
I love gelpacks! I sometimes use

public transportation, and it's much more convenient to carry gelpacks than a bottle of pheromones.

InternationalPlayboy
11-17-2004, 02:31 PM
I think the

advantages of gel packs are their portability, like SyraBrian stated, and the cost factor. You can try out a few

packs to find out if you like the product, instead of investing in a whole bottle of mones and then finding out that

you don't like it.

As for this question:

I was wondering how exactly do u turn some

of the products into gel packs.

I don't quite understand the question. My guess is that a

manufacture takes the liquid form of the product, mixes it with a gel and seals them in a foil packet. As for which

products are selected to be made into gel packs, I would assume that that requires negotiation between Love Scent

and the particular pheromone manufacture, plus contracting with the "gel plant" to manufacture the packets.

Newbie gal
11-18-2004, 07:50 PM
Will gel pack have a better

lasting effect than the liquid? It won't evaporate as easily? If I mix oil to the liquid, will it also last

longer than just dabbing on the liquid by itself?

bjf
11-18-2004, 08:22 PM
I am not sure if anyone knows. The

biggest variable would likely be the different transdermal absorbtion of the liquid vs. gel. Gel I thnk would

penetrate more into the skin, which would cause more pheromone buildup.

BDC_Concepts
11-24-2004, 11:14 AM
Ok, since Perception Gel

packs should be coming in a little bit and I've been working on the process, here is how they are made:

The

Gel is nothing more than your base liquid formula with thickening agents added to it. People use gel because it is

easier to handle than a running liquid. In other words, gel doesn't come flying out of the packet when you rip

them open where as liquid would (or at least would flow better). Perception avoids transdermal uptake but just to

note that the transdermal absorbtion of other products with a gel vs liquid would likely be about the same if it was

spread thin enough.

Anyway, after you take your bucket of pheromone juice :) and thicken it up, you use a

large FFS machine to process everything. There are many different types of machines that do similar things but

essentially it takes the film (the gel pack), seals off sides with heat (think of a laminator), then fills it with

sample, and seals off the last edge. Some of them cut or perforate from here.

That's about it!

Surreal
11-24-2004, 08:28 PM
I say pack the gel in a tube!

Like a small tube of toothpaste. Multiple use galore!
Most people use half a gel pack so I bet thier pockets get

all sticky.

Marlboro_man
11-26-2004, 01:52 AM
I say pack

the gel in a tube! Like a small tube of toothpaste. Multiple use galore!
Most people use half a gel pack so I bet

thier pockets get all sticky.
What he said!:goodpost: