PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Orders

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2001, 06:45 AM
I live in Canada, and my order was shipped out October 19th. Just wondering if there are any Canadians out there who could give me a rough idea when to expect my order to arrive? (I know the mail service isn\'t an exact science, just getting impatient here!).

Eager to try my AE when it arrives and will post my results. Thanks!

Bruce
11-05-2001, 03:44 PM
Hi NB,

Try a forum search on \"Canada\" and see what you come up with. There have been a number of threads in the past on this subject with lots of Canadians chiming in with their shipping times. The current postal problems have added extra waiting though. I am getting inquiries from all over the world regarding delays.

All the Best,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 01:22 PM
It should be quicker to canada then to australia, i wonder if mycroft with all his contacts down here is taking up the franchise opportunity for the australia and asia pacific region which would ensure a quicker distribution of love-scent products to us aussies who are taking this thing up.

Paul canada
11-07-2001, 01:34 PM
Hello

I live on the east coast of Canada and it took a total of 10 days to get my order.

Hope this helps

Paul

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2001, 09:59 AM
hi Paul,
Thanks, that does help ... nice to know that it won\'t take too long! It\'s been three weeks now, so I can be patient for another week or so :P