PDA

View Full Version : Perception and Pheros

burgerama1960
11-15-2004, 10:32 AM
I just

recieved perception the other day. I thought I would try it with DST's Pheros. All I can say is what a combo. I

sprayed one spray to each wrist and one on my fingers and wiped on the back of my neck. I then dabbed Pheros off to

the side of Perception application. Not only does it smell good it gets the wife to keep staring at me. She even

jumped my bones when she really wasn't in the mood. I will keep using this combo to see if it carries over to

others.

DrSmellThis
11-15-2004, 08:46 PM
You did a good job of putting

her in the mood. ;)

Did you use the scented version of Perception?

Pherozen
11-15-2004, 11:14 PM
Let me know what happens I've been

debating on purchasing pheros

Watcher
11-16-2004, 12:06 AM
Ive avoided to much usage of the

scent that comes with perception.

Have tried using deorgorant (axa ) on the lower body and 3 sprays of

perception upper body (head, neck and front of shirt) that seems to work well.

Pherozen
11-16-2004, 12:18 AM
yeah i don't use the fragrance at

all. Would've liked a bigger bottle of perception instead.

DrSmellThis
11-16-2004, 12:21 AM
I just

recieved perception the other day. I thought I would try it with DST's Pheros. All I can say is what a combo. I

sprayed one spray to each wrist and one on my fingers and wiped on the back of my neck. I then dabbed Pheros off to

the side of Perception application. Not only does it smell good it gets the wife to keep staring at me. She even

jumped my bones when she really wasn't in the mood. I will keep using this combo to see if it carries over to

others.BTW, I'd think you could apply the Perception right over the top of Pheros without messing

anything up, instead of to the side, but you'd have to check with Chemo on that.

ManBeast
11-16-2004, 10:54 AM
If the pheros is dry then there

should be no problems, the only time perception has problems is when it is mixed with an alcohol I

believe.

MB

burgerama1960
11-16-2004, 02:14 PM
DST, I did not use the

Perception scent. Just perception and Pheros. I know it wasn't my charm that got her in the mood. She is also on

the rag right now but she just had to do me. BDC was right though with the Perception over Pheros the scent lasts

all day. I applied at 11:00 am and the next morning I still could smell Pheros. Its a good combo gentlemen!

pheromack
11-16-2004, 05:15 PM
Let me know of any other hits

with perception, im testing it out now.

Fuse
11-16-2004, 06:34 PM
I've also been using Perception

with Pheros lately. I'll generally put a dab of A-1 on the center of my neck. Then I'll cover that with a dab of

Pheros. Then I'll cover that with 1 full spray of Perception. Works great!! And I do mean great! There's a girl at

work who's been hanging around me a lot lately. I've been flirting with her for the past few days and she seems to

be reacting quite well. People in general seem much friendlier than I've ever seen with any other combination of

Pheromones I've used. And I've gotten amazing amounts of respect from male customers, even though there isn't

much -none in the mix. I see no need to make any changes in my mix at this time. So I'll continue to experiment

with this and then maybe throw in a spray of Chikara in a couple of week. I'll keep everyone updated on my

results.

DrSmellThis
11-16-2004, 06:58 PM
I've also been

using Perception with Pheros lately. I'll generally put a dab of A-1 on the center of my neck. Then I'll cover

that with a dab of Pheros. Then I'll cover that with 1 full spray of Perception. Works great!! And I do mean great!

There's a girl at work who's been hanging around me a lot lately. I've been flirting with her for the past few

days and she seems to be reacting quite well. People in general seem much friendlier than I've ever seen with any

other combination of Pheromones I've used. And I've gotten amazing amounts of respect from male customers, even

though there isn't much -none in the mix. I see no need to make any changes in my mix at this time. So I'll

continue to experiment with this and then maybe throw in a spray of Chikara in a couple of week. I'll keep everyone

updated on my results.Thanks for the post. Anecdotal reports so far suggest Pheros is shaping up to

be good for intimacy, relaxation and friendliness, especially in combo with other mones. Combining is what I

designed it for, since we already have plenty of standalone products, and so I left out the large amounts of major

mones you can get through most other products. It was designed with the other available L-S products in mind.

The unique thing about Pheros in this respect, however, is that you can wear it by itself on days where you

take a break from the major mones without contributing to buildup. It should still function to enhance your hits

based on the residual mones from the previous day (I remember one person reported this to be the case, I think, when

he had worn Chikara the previous day.)

bjf
11-16-2004, 07:09 PM
Doc, I'd love for you to go more in

depth about developing of Pheros, smelling human, etc again.

You've only mentioned a handful of the 150

ingredients, so perhaps that is a good place to return to.

Watcher
11-17-2004, 12:53 AM
Well ive got both pheros and

perception that is my next major week of testing.

Snoopy
11-17-2004, 01:51 PM
Just tried 2 dabs of Pheros on

each side of the neck, covered by 1 spray of Perception...

On the walk to school, I got 1 huge stare, and 1

DIHL from a girl sitting on a bench - I wasn't even close enough to be in smelling range (I think), but her eyes

were wide open and following me even as I passed by.

At school, nothing strange. Sat beside a girl friend but

she didn't seem to have any major reactions - but then again she's always around when I'm testing new combos,

she's been trying to get me into these deep depressing conversations though... which I try to avoid (I don't like

talking about depressing things lol).

Here comes the strange part. After lunch, I went back to my residence and

was feeling really drowsy so decided to take a nap. The scent of the Pheros was still strong. I fell asleep to nice

scent of Pheros. Then, when I woke up, I was so HORNY it wasn't even FUNNY. Like, I couldn't even surpress myself.

This hasn't happened to me before... I'm wondering which product caused it, the Pheros or the Perception? Not

saying it's bad... but it was really a surprise!!

And another thing, when I first got Pheros, I didn't think I

liked it's woody scent much, but today after wearing it for a few hours, I've come to like it more and more. Great

job DST!

Mtnjim
11-17-2004, 05:15 PM
...Then, when I woke

up, I was so HORNY it wasn't even FUNNY. Like, I couldn't even surpress myself. This hasn't happened to me

before... I'm wondering which product caused it, ...

Ummm, the wind blew??
Everyone knows that HS

boys get horny every time the wind blows!!
:wave:

Snoopy
11-17-2004, 05:31 PM
lol, im in my 2nd year of

university
but yeah, im still young :p

Mtnjim
11-17-2004, 05:53 PM
lol, im in my 2nd

year of university
but yeah, im still young :p

I stand corrected---someday, you'll wish for

these days. :lol:

DrSmellThis
11-17-2004, 07:07 PM
Just tried 2

dabs of Pheros on each side of the neck, covered by 1 spray of Perception...

On the walk to school, I got 1

huge stare, and 1 DIHL from a girl sitting on a bench - I wasn't even close enough to be in smelling range (I

think), but her eyes were wide open and following me even as I passed by.

At school, nothing strange. Sat beside

a girl friend but she didn't seem to have any major reactions - but then again she's always around when I'm

testing new combos, she's been trying to get me into these deep depressing conversations though... which I try to

avoid (I don't like talking about depressing things lol).

Here comes the strange part. After lunch, I went

back to my residence and was feeling really drowsy so decided to take a nap. The scent of the Pheros was still

strong. I fell asleep to nice scent of Pheros. Then, when I woke up, I was so HORNY it wasn't even FUNNY. Like, I

couldn't even surpress myself. This hasn't happened to me before... I'm wondering which product caused it, the

Pheros or the Perception? Not saying it's bad... but it was really a surprise!!

And another thing, when I first

got Pheros, I didn't think I liked it's woody scent much, but today after wearing it for a few hours, I've come

to like it more and more. Great job DST!Thanks for your business, Snoopy. I'm glad you like it. Sometimes

natural things grow on you. :rolleyes:

Speaking of which, many ingredients in Pheros are unisex. There is even

a little EW in there. One other poster, at least, has commented on morning woodiness after wearing Pheros. I

don't know how common of a reaction that would be.

Snoopy
11-17-2004, 07:15 PM
Well whatever is in this thing

has made my day super energetic. Today's been the most fun day of the week for me, and I have two midterms

tomorrow! I don't know if it's the -mones or not, but yeah... "woodiness" has been a "big" thing today too lol :p.

I know I may be repeating others, but what -mones are in Pheros? Also, I applied Perception over Pheros almost 12

hours ago and I can STILL smell the Pheros, though the scent has faded to a much lighter one.

Snoopy
11-17-2004, 07:28 PM
Oh, I want to add something to my

report. Today at dinner I got a DIHL which lasted more than a minute. It was from a guy ...

DrSmellThis
11-17-2004, 07:40 PM
LOL! What was going on with

that guy? Was he gay?

One thing Pheros does not have is the "repel other guys effect", as the

ingredients in it that would do that are in very low concentrations, and they are overwhelmed by the unisex mones.

Snoopy
11-17-2004, 07:47 PM
He dressed like a "skater", I was

totally not expecting it. I thought he was just looking in my direction, but when I glanced over at him he was

staring straing into my eyes. Creeped the @%# out of me ... lol, didn't look like he was gay either, I just kept

talking to my friends like I didn't notice, and he eventually went on with his own meal.

Pherozen
11-17-2004, 08:16 PM
Man I need to save up for this

stuff.

Snoopy
11-17-2004, 08:22 PM
It's a lot different than the

other things I've been used to using (Chikara, TE, SOE), I can tell this even though today's only been my first

application of it (along with Perception). I'm excited about it, it makes me want to go out and do some more

testing, it makes me want to.. dammit! I need to concentrate on studying -- I've been lingering around this board

for so long.

kryptogram
11-17-2004, 08:55 PM
Got my

Pheros which I have been using w/ several dabs of APC or Perception - The response has been incredible! Several

hits over the last couple of days - An unfortunate side effect has been my 50 yr old secretary coming on to me

:(
Did a document review for several days and had a woman jonesing for me to hang out after our work day - I make

no secret to being "happily married" - She has an apartment near the office - after several days of actually

spending a lttle time w/ her after work - she asked me if I could drop off some materials to her apartment - when I

show up - she is wearing these extremely tight terri-cloth shorts & a tank top w/ no bra - - show up and she has

dinner cooking & a bottle of wine open - She "guilts" me into staying for some pasta - "I made too much" etc. We

wind up on her couch and I'm feeling extremely uncomfortable AND very HORNY - Unfortunately the evidence is

showing.
After some silly conversation - she turns her attention to why I'm still in her apartment - AND touching

me in various places she tells me that she knows that I'm into her - truthfully she caught me checking her out and

didn't flinch.
I'm a leg man - shoot me - ;) After playing dumb - I copped to the attraction - she told me

that if i told her I wasn't interested - she'd back-off - I couldn't do that - but got out of the apartment -

UNFORTUNATELY - when I was leaving another associate saw me leaving - So....although I got nothing from the

experience - 'cept blueballs - the rumor is that I'm bagging this woman.

More later.........

Watcher
11-17-2004, 09:19 PM
careful what you need to do is to

be seen with a few more different women - that should balance the ledger = play dumb on this one

Now back to

the horineess could be perception and pheros.

kryptogram
11-18-2004, 07:43 AM
Everything is cool - she & I

had a little chat this morning - She's extremely professional - all business at the office - but she lets her hair

down during her free time as I found out. :)
She's in to older men I'm 40 - she's 26 - She figured I'd never

make a move - so she tried to move things along - In my younger days, well this story would hav ehad a different

ending.
well maybe in another life :frustrate

Anyway....she and I have been attracted to each other for a bit

before I purchased or used any 'mones- but in the middle of talking - she remarked that I always smell sooooo good

and my cologne reacts really well with my body.
Been wearing several combos - but for the past week - Pheros & 4

dabs of APC - great results

Didn't mention Pheros :nono: - Actually maybe DST can answer this - is there a

cologne out there that smells like Pheros? I'm getting questions about my colognge every day I wear it.

MOBLEYC57
11-18-2004, 01:39 PM
Been wearing

several combos - but for the past week - Pheros & 4 dabs of APC - great results

Didn't mention Pheros :nono: -

Actually maybe DST can answer this - is there a cologne out there that smells like Pheros? I'm getting questions

about my colognge every day I wear it.Krypto, how are you applying (APC over Pheros or in different

areas)?

How many dabs of Pheros?

Thanks!

APC smells like Cool Water, so you could get away with saying

Cool Water oil. As for Pheros ... maybe Doc can say, but I think I'ver read ... Sandlewood E-Oils.

kryptogram
11-18-2004, 01:55 PM
MobleyC57 - APC first 4 dabs

one on each wrist - one each behind the ear - then the Pheros - top of each wrist - back of neck & slight bit on

jawline

Lots of favorable attention & hits/looks

MOBLEYC57
11-18-2004, 02:08 PM
MobleyC57 -

APC first 4 dabs one on each wrist - one each behind the ear - then the Pheros - top of each wrist - back of neck &

slight bit on jawline

Lots of favorable attention & hits/looks
So that's 1 dab of APC to the bottom

of each wrist (2 total), 1 dab behind each ear (2 total) = 4 total dabs of APC.

AND, 1 dab of Pheros on the top

of each wrist (not on the APC applications) (2 total), 1 dab on the back of the neck, and 1 dab smeared on the

jawline = 4 total dabs of Pheros? :blink:

Thanks! :wave:

kryptogram
11-18-2004, 02:52 PM
MobleyC57 - yes

MOBLEYC57
11-18-2004, 10:03 PM
:type: One last questione,

Krypto ... Have you being paying attention as to how long your sent of Pheros and APC last?

Thanks! :wave:

kryptogram
11-19-2004, 06:13 AM
:type: One

last questione, Krypto ... Have you being paying attention as to how long your sent of Pheros and APC last?

Not initially - with some of the other scented 'mones - I couldn't smell them and reapplied causing an OD -

I've found this combo lasts most of the day for me - I have freshened up the Pheros to actually smell it but only

slightly.

I haven't noticed any negative responses.

DrSmellThis
11-21-2004, 04:51 PM
Everything

is cool - she & I had a little chat this morning - She's extremely professional - all business at the office - but

she lets her hair down during her free time as I found out. :)
She's in to older men I'm 40 - she's 26 - She

figured I'd never make a move - so she tried to move things along - In my younger days, well this story would hav

ehad a different ending.
well maybe in another life :frustrate

Anyway....she and I have been attracted to each

other for a bit before I purchased or used any 'mones- but in the middle of talking - she remarked that I always

smell sooooo good and my cologne reacts really well with my body.
Been wearing several combos - but for the past

week - Pheros & 4 dabs of APC - great results

Didn't mention Pheros :nono: - Actually maybe DST can answer this

- is there a cologne out there that smells like Pheros? I'm getting questions about my colognge every day I wear

it.There's NO cologne that smells like Pheros, IMHO. I'd just say it's a natural sandalwood and

musk cologne made from essential oils you bought online from the great perfumer, DrSmellThis! ;) You have nothing to

fear with being honest about the name, which means "king" in ancient Greek; and is pronounced similar to "Pharaoh."

Basically, you can tell the truth.