PDA

View Full Version : The Newbie Kit Really Works !!!

Newbie gal
11-14-2004, 08:43 PM
Bruce, it really works !!!! :rofl:

I got my newbie kit a couple of weeks ago. It includes the TE/w and the

SPMO. Right away, I used the TE/w right from the bottle the next day. Before my hub picked me up, I put a drop of

TE/w on each of my wrist, and a little bit behind the ears. It worked that night. I know it worked as my hub was

my tired but of a sudden he was in the mood. The results, however, were not as good as I have expected.

After

a couple of nights, as suggested by another poster, I mixed 4 parts of TE/w and 1 part of SPMO into my atomizer. I

put the same amount on the same place. It worked just a little. I tried again after a couple of nights but it

didn't work anymore. I kind of knew that either the mix was not good for me or maybe I haven't used enough.

A

few days later, I used the same mix, but as prompted by another poster, I put a drop on the neck right below each

ear, and a big drop rubbed above my left breast. For the first time, I could actually smell the TE/w - a BO kind of

scent. I put some body lotion on my neck to make sure the scent was disguised. (Bruce told me that I can wear body

lotion over it - I never wore any perfume or cologne.)

I would never wear that outside my house, but then hub

suggested that we went shopping for something. At the store, the salesman was all over me and vounteered discounts

and specials. I am a very reserved woman and such things have never happened to me before. He held my hand, gave

me a hug and tons of compliments. He even told my hub that he is extremely lucky to have a woman like me to be the

wife. At the time, I realized that I could smell the TE/w again. Could be I was embarrassed, nervous and sweaty

and so the TE/w reacted with my body. It was emitting a scent again.

When I got home, I thought that nothing

much would happen that night. You see, my hub was upset at how the salesman behaved towards me. Right away, I put

more body lotion all over to make sure hub won't be suspicious. You know what, all of a sudden, hub was all over me

and we had the craziest night ever. We did things that we've never done before!

Now, I have a feel of how to

use the newbie kit for myself. My next challenge is to make sure that I can mix it in a way that I'll get

well-liked kind of social response from others but intimate wild response from hub. A lot more experimenting to do

now. Your suggestions ?

bjf
11-14-2004, 08:50 PM
Newbie Gal, did you look through the

old posts by women who have used those products? Did you talk to any of the females users?

I think the SPMO

you are using in relation to TE/w is too low.

Also, a lot of women don't like TE/w because of the stink.

But, anyway, using more SPMO and less TE/w should get you the well-liked social response.

Consider PCC or EW

as a copulins products. Copulins seem to be the most potent weapon for women looking to spice up things in the

bedroom.

Newbie gal
11-14-2004, 08:56 PM
BJF, I have been reading some

of the old posts in the women's forum, but there are so many so it's really difficult to scan for the stuff I

want.

No, I didn't send private messages to any of the women posters, but I did post a few questions up and

got a few replies.

I'll keep in mind on the mix. I realize, by trial and error, that TE is more on the sexual

side.

What are copulins and what's the usage? I still haven't found out what they are. What's the copulins

content on TE and SPMO?

I've got a few SOE gel packages. Do you know what they are good for?

Newbie gal
11-14-2004, 09:01 PM
I forgot to log on last

Friday. I just remember the TGIF special. Do you know what I missed?

bjf
11-14-2004, 09:02 PM
If the SOE gel packets are women's

versions, then they would have cops in them. TE/w does not have cops, and I thought SPMO was just NOL.

As

far as finding it difficult to go through the women's forum, go to the search function on the blue panel towards

the top of the page. Click on the arrow pointing down. Then click on advanced search.

When you are at that

page, scroll down to where it says "show posts as threads" Change threads to posts (Bruce can you guys change this

permantly please??????).

Then type in "TE/w" and you will have results. You can also try SPMO or SPMO/w.

Just make sure you are reading about the female versions of TE and SPMO.

For copulins, search "cops" or

"copulins" or "pcc" or "EW".

tounge
11-14-2004, 09:03 PM
Newbie gal, I wouldn't steer you

wrong. I've been here a long time. I know what I'm talking about.

I enjoy helping people put some fire

back in their relationships.

Newbie gal
11-14-2004, 09:09 PM
Tounge and BJF, you guys have

been really helpful. I was completely lost and somehow frustrated last week. I've got some favorable results now

and I'm quite happy. I'll do some more research tonight. Hub is still watching football.

I'm so confused

about what is NOL and what is Copulins. I just have no ideas what they are and what they do. Let me go to the

search engine. I wonder if the football game is over.

bottomfisher
11-14-2004, 09:12 PM
Newbie - I know what you

mean, I am 63 year old male using mones to spice up my 62 year old wife.. and , oh my, she is all over me, last

night wanted to snuggle up and watch a movie, I thought I was back in my teens at a drive in movie. She got real

"touchy - feely". This stuff works ... and I am sold !!

bjf
11-14-2004, 09:13 PM
Newbie Gal, go to the thread "newbies

click here" it is the first thread at the top of the forum discussion.

ironfire
11-14-2004, 09:21 PM
Newbie - I

know what you mean, I am 63 year old male using mones to spice up my 62 year old wife.. and , oh my, she is all over

me, last night wanted to snuggle up and watch a movie, I thought I was back in my teens at a drive in movie. She got

real "touchy - feely". This stuff works ... and I am sold !!
What were you using?

:think:
________
Buy Herbalaire Vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/herbalaire-vaporizer)

Newbie gal
11-14-2004, 09:23 PM
bjf, I just checked it out.

I read the newbie kit part. Tomorrow, I'll try to use a different atomizer and put in 1:1 TE/w and SPMO. Will try

that and compare.

I still haven't found anything about copulins yet. I'll print the whole cookbook out

tomorrow. Will read that carefully.

Thanks for pointing out the reading materials and links to me. I'll check

those out one by one.

I am looking forward to a happier life. My marriage is good and I will see to it that it

will be even better.

Thank you, guys.

Newbie gal
11-14-2004, 09:25 PM
Ironfier,
Bottomfish posted

his story in a different thread. I read all the postings in that thread before. You should read it up there.

Newbie gal
11-14-2004, 09:28 PM
Ironfire, Bottomfish's

thread is called This works for older married couples. It's a few threads below this.

bottomfisher
11-14-2004, 09:28 PM
Last night was AE on front

and back of both arms. Total 4 drops and 1 drop on each side of neck. I covered it with Jovan Musk Spray. I also

am getting great results with same drops/placement of AE and AXE Essence Deod Spray as cover.

I take a shower

before dinner and load the stuff on, so dinner is kind of like a date. .. and then for desert she starts putting her

paws all over me... great stuff... and each day seems better... it could me partially me because I am acting sexier

and more attentive toward her and more gentlemanly like, including building the fires, and helping with dinner and

cleanup!!

We are lucky, we have 3 fireplaces in our house and lots of spotlight dimmers, and she likes candles

so the place can become romantic, but after 20 years of marriage we never used the stuff for romance... but now

things are different.. thank you mones. (and thanks to love-scent and this great forum)

Newbie gal
11-14-2004, 09:31 PM
I agree, I feel a lot more

confident now. I never used to make a move as I worried about rejections. I am no longer afraid of making moves

now.

bottomfisher
11-14-2004, 09:31 PM
Oh, forgot to say, our kids

are grown and gone, so it is only the two of us.. so that makes for exciting times now that the mones have started

the fireworks and stoked the romance. "Mones, where have you been all my life".

Could have used these in my

younger bar hoping years, I got lucky often, but the mones would have gotten me the prize babes rather than the

older ones that tended to like me. Being 40 with a hot 50 year old is not all that bad, trust me!

bjf
11-15-2004, 09:02 AM
bjf, I just checked

it out. I read the newbie kit part. Tomorrow, I'll try to use a different atomizer and put in 1:1 TE/w and SPMO.

Will try that and compare.

I still haven't found anything about copulins yet. I'll print the whole

cookbook out tomorrow. Will read that carefully.

Thanks for pointing out the reading materials and links to

me. I'll check those out one by one.

I am looking forward to a happier life. My marriage is good and I

will see to it that it will be even better.

Thank you, guys.

Ok, go to the women's forum and

read the newbies thread on the top of that page.

Bruce
11-15-2004, 09:46 AM
Newbie Gal,

Nice thread you

have going. Glad you are getting good results. I wouldn't worry about the BO smell *too* much. I think many/most

women worry about body smells to the point that it interferes with their natural attraction potential. On the other

hand be aware of it, cover with cologne and distribute the "smell" around your body.

Cheers,
B

Newbie gal
11-16-2004, 05:23 AM
Bruce, I have no big worries

about the BO scent. I felt really self conscious at the time, so I was probably the only one who could smell the

scent.

Please send my thanks to Tammy for sending me the gel packages. I'll give them a try soon after I

checked out the links that BJF pointed out for me.

Thanks to BJF.

Newbie gal
11-18-2004, 08:00 PM
I'm just curious. Does most

everybody carry different mixes with you and apply different ones for different occasions? Or do you normally try

out one mix for days first before trying out another mix?

bjf
11-18-2004, 08:18 PM
Only real rule of thumb is don't

make too much of a new mix. Do a small batch, and make sure it works, before dumping large quanties of mones

together.

Newbie gal
11-18-2004, 08:22 PM
:angel:

Only

real rule of thumb is don't make too much of a new mix. Do a small batch, and make sure it works, before dumping

large quanties of mones together.
Thanks, bjf

Newbie gal
11-18-2004, 11:23 PM
I haven't tried the gel

packages that came with my newbie kit. There are the TE/w gel packages which I will save for later as I have been

using the TE/w liquid. I also had SOE for 'her' and SOE unisex. Can anybody tell me what each is for and what

are the differences between the two? I could check the link but I don't have time yet.

Friendly1
11-18-2004, 11:35 PM
After a

couple of nights, as suggested by another poster, I mixed 4 parts of TE/w and 1 part of SPMO into my atomizer. I put

the same amount on the same place. It worked just a little. I tried again after a couple of nights but it didn't

work anymore. I kind of knew that either the mix was not good for me or maybe I haven't used enough.

A few days

later, I used the same mix, but as prompted by another poster, I put a drop on the neck right below each ear, and a

big drop rubbed above my left breast. For the first time, I could actually smell the TE/w - a BO kind of scent. I

put some body lotion on my neck to make sure the scent was disguised. (Bruce told me that I can wear body lotion

over it - I never wore any perfume or cologne.)I just recently learned about the Coolidge Effect (a

principle documented by sex researchers who named it in honor of President Calvin Coolidge).

According to the

anecdote, President Coolidge and his wife were given separate tours of a chicken farm. When Mrs. Coolidge was shown

the chief rooster, she was told he would mate up to 100 times per day. "Would you please inform the President of

this when he comes by?" she requested.

So, later in the day, when the President came by the rooster coop, the

farm workers dutifully told him about the rooster's performance record. "The same hen each time?" he reputedly

asked without hesitation.

He was assured that the rooster never mated with the same hen twice in any day.

"Please be sure to inform Mrs. Coolidge," he replied coolly.

Sex researchers subsequently concluded (on the

basis of some studies of polygamists in America and the Middle East, and also -- I think -- through studies

involving men and pictures of women) that men who keep harems tend to cycle through the women. They prefer one woman

for a time, then another, then another, eventually cycling through the entire group until they come back to the

first and start the cycle all over again.

An occasional change in the available women therefore helps recharge a

man's sexual energy. It may be that your significant alteration of your pheromonal signature sparked something like

the Coolidge Effect in your husband.

If that is indeed the case (and I have no way of proving this), then you

may need to cycle through several different applications to keep him going on a fairly regular basis.

Just

something to consider.

Newbie gal
11-18-2004, 11:40 PM
Another amazing theory. I

definitely will try that. Right now I have mixed TE/w and SPMO (only ones I have) in slightly different ratio. Got

a few atomizers. I'll try rotate them and report the results next week.

Newbie gal
11-19-2004, 12:12 AM
While still pondering what to

do with my SOE gel, I just ordered the TGIF AE and EW. I can really use some help from the experienced group. My

mandate is to have a more intimate relationship with my hub.

I welcome suggestions on how to use SOE gel (her

and unisex), AE and EW.

Newbie gal
11-19-2004, 12:13 AM
I definitely will do what

friendly suggested - rotate different pheromones with different mix. But how ..... I still dunno. Need your help

and suggestsion.

Newbie gal
11-19-2004, 12:15 AM
I definitely will do what

friendly suggested - rotate different pheromones with different mix. But how ..... I still dunno. Need your help

and suggestsion. :box: :blink: