PDA

View Full Version : broken perceptions

cunit2k5
11-14-2004, 07:36 PM
okay, so i bought

a bottle of chikara and perception. i tried the combination for about a week and noticed that the bottle of

perception comes loose out of the bottom part. i didnt think much about this until the other day as i took off the

cap, the glass part flew out of the bottom and broke onto my floor. i really think the glass should be somehow

glued into the bottom black plastic in order to make shure this never happens to anyone else. so there it is, 50

bucks worth of mones on my floor. i quickly (and stupidly) dip my hand into the glass filled liquid and start

applying it. bad idea, i got a but on my hand. anyway ive always believed in mones, and finally got a good

response... i went to my psychology class and more girls were giving the eye... the girl next to me started being

extra friendly to me too. but then she is my ex gf from a few years ago and hates my guts from a bad fallout.

just reporting for my first post. thanks for reading, i guess its another few days till i can scrounge up some

more cash to buy another bottle!

Gegogi
11-14-2004, 09:50 PM
Like most atomizers, the glass

part screws in and therefore is removable and reusable. Unfortunately, if it's not snug it leaks or, as you

experienced, it falls off. The bottom outer cover can be snugged up with a little scotch tape on the interior. It's

a really crappy atomizer as mine leaks even when snug.

Knuuttipukki
11-15-2004, 06:08 AM
I´ve ordered a bottle of

perception too...Thanks for the warning, I´ll use some duct tape to fix that problem :D

BDC_Concepts
11-15-2004, 09:18 AM
Once again, a known problem

that has been recognized on the first batch. You can contact Bruce to discuss replacement. Note that this problem

has been corrected and future release batches (upon our notice) will not have leakage or fitting

issues.

Thanks

Bruce
11-15-2004, 09:37 AM
Cunit,
Atomizers unscrewing like

that is normal, but if that is your first purchase from us, send me an email and we can work something out. Leaking

is of course not normal, and we are making good on all the leakers. Very sorry for any difficulties in this

regard.

Bruce