PDA

View Full Version : Strange, but repetitive

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2001, 05:10 AM
Ok, i am a big fan of the phero products, but i seem to notice when wearing them, my performance in getting aroused is impaired to a small degree. I am very puzzled by this as i have no probs when off phero products, so why should i have this strange effect? Do pheros some how have an impacts on your own hormones in some people. I will not give any names of the products i am on, i just want to understand the effect.

Has anyone else had this effect?

Scott

jose
11-05-2001, 05:43 AM
LOL Sorry don\'t mean to laugh but this has never happened to me, I suggest you buy \"Delightful Intimate\" from Love-sent. images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/crazy.gif
I think that sort of thing could be affected by anything like stress or drinking alcohol.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

Whitehall
11-05-2001, 01:35 PM
I haven\'t experienced this but it is plausible..

It might work that your extra, exogenous \'mones are making you think that you\'re in the presence of a real alpha male and so don\'t deserve the privileges you\'re being offered.

Maybe your additives are blocking or confusing her sweet smells.

Maybe its become too easy! - just shooting fish in a barrel, no sport anymore - that would indicate its time to fall in love with a one and only.

More likely, its a coincidence but as a test, do you notice a change in beard growth? If your whiskers are not growing as fast when you regularly wear \'mones then you may be surpressing your own testosterone levels. It may take two weeks to get back to normal porduction. Of course, Fall is generally the time of lowest T levels in the male population anyway.

Tell us more.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 04:01 AM
Id say less whisker growth, less desire, less stiffies lol...could be a coincidence each time, as i am now looking to see if it happens...but i am going off em for 4 weeks to see if there is a 2 weeks cooling of period as you say.

Could all be in the mind...but then not!

Thanks
Scott

oscar
11-06-2001, 07:58 PM
Scott,

Knowing what product(s) you\'re referring to may help others to be aware of the problem, in the event it might be product-specific. It could be a component other than the Pheromones.

There should be no secrets here, particularly on such a pertinent topic.

Please tell us what you\'re using. images/icons/smile.gif

Thanks,
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 12:26 PM
Ive noticed that it does seem to slow beard grwoth, well that could be a good thing, and when i apply AE under the nose it really gives me an energy and motivation boost, tricks the brain into thinking that it is driven and motivated but hey i get more things done.