PDA

View Full Version : Puppies!!!!!

SweetBrenda
11-14-2004, 01:19 PM
Today's

is my Mom's Bday and guess what you all??? omg my dog is giving birth to her "puppies" awwwwww so far one is here

is a girl and she is sooooooooooooo cute!!! and so "chubby" I had no idea she was

having her puppies already but something came over me so I had go check on her since her big O belly was looking so

low last night and sure enough I looked into her house and there she is feeding her baby ( awwwwwww how cute is

that?):wub: I had to hold that puppy and right away she came out! hahaha like hey Lady give my baby back!:rasp:

geezzzz hehehe I'm so happy I had to come and share the news with you all...
BTW Her name is

Precious, I wonder how many more she will have? hmm
I'm giving the first one to my mom since

Precious had her puppies right on my Mom's bday! how cool.
PS
Precious

is a Dachshund and so does the male so those puppies are very cute! I'm thinking on keeping one this time. The last

time she had puppies I fell inlove with all of them and it was so hard for me and for my kid to get rid of them we

cried every time a family came over the house and took one... Is hard not to get attach to them.

Pancho1188
11-14-2004, 01:32 PM
Awww, that's sweet... :)

How come dogs give birth so 'easily' that you can just walk right in one day and there they are?!?! Where's

the 30 hours of labor and need for drugs and C-sections? ;)

I guess they can't talk so they can't flip out on

you to give them drugs!

(okay, on a serious note there's a theory that people's heads are getting bigger to

support larger brains and it's harder for women to get those skulls through the birth canal!)

SweetBrenda
11-14-2004, 01:42 PM
Awww,

that's sweet... :)

How come dogs give birth so 'easily' that you can just walk right in one day and there

they are?!?! Where's the 30 hours of labor and need for drugs and C-sections? ;)

I guess they can't talk so

they can't flip out on you to give them drugs!

(okay, on a serious note there's a theory that

people's heads are getting bigger to support larger brains and it's harder for women to get those skulls through

the birth canal)LOL Pancho.. where did you read this? hahaha

SweetBrenda
11-14-2004, 02:03 PM
One more!!!!

another Girly Gurl.....(yeyyy)

HK45Mark23
11-14-2004, 02:29 PM
Brenda, you are so sweet! I remember when my Alaskan Malamute had her puppies. They were adorable.

Congratulations!!!!!:drunk: :cheers:
HK45MarK23

SweetBrenda
11-14-2004, 02:39 PM
Brenda, you are so sweet! I remember when my Alaskan Malamute had her puppies. They were adorable.

Congratulations!!!!!:drunk: :cheers:
HK45MarK23Aww thank you Mark. She's very

tired I can tell by the way she's breathing... All I can do is pad her and my little girl is sitting next to her

rubbing her tummy and her head. I wish I knew how to post pictures in here so you guys can see them one of these

days...
:kiss:
SB

bjf
11-14-2004, 02:42 PM
Brenda, it is easy. When you are

making your post, below the space to write is an attachment button. Just click on it, browse your hard drive, and

then pick the file, then click upload.

SweetBrenda
11-14-2004, 02:49 PM
Brenda, it is

easy. When you are making your post, below the space to write is an attachment button. Just click on it, browse your

hard drive, and then pick the file, then click upload.Let me try it!! let me go find a picture brb..

ps
thanks!! Bjf.:wub:

SweetBrenda
11-14-2004, 02:53 PM
Here's a picture of Glitter the male dog now proud daddy is the 2 girls that were born Today!

(he was a puppy in this picture awwww and now his babies look just like him) the Mom is lighter and a bit more

redish I should say.

:wub:

Pancho1188
11-14-2004, 03:00 PM
I can see her! :) I'm not

sure if I'd recommend posting that on the forum, but I can see her!

bjf
11-14-2004, 03:10 PM
I see her too. Yea, I'd take it

down. This is the internet, there are creeps.

Just delete the post. Go to edit message, and then there

is a "delete message" or a "do not delete message" button at the top.

SweetBrenda
11-14-2004, 03:51 PM
Okay I took her picture off

and added one of the of my male Dog.
=)

Pancho1188
11-14-2004, 03:56 PM
Awww, cute doggie! :)

SweetBrenda
11-14-2004, 10:22 PM
I'm very worried you

guys.
Precious have some more puppies in her tummy I can feel them! she still pretty pregnant so far she had only

give birth to just two since this morning!!! I'm not sure if this is normal? why is it taking

sooooooooo long to push the rest out? are they stuck? should I rush her to the vet? it's late but I'm very concern

I do not want her to die!! and one of the puppies won't even try to eat!!!
I know labor can take a few hours but

I thought once it starts is pretty much a done deal! she never had this problem before last time she had all the

puppies within 2 hours!!
I really hope everything is fine....(I want to cry she really looks exhausted)

SweetBrenda
11-14-2004, 10:30 PM
I'm trying to position her

(puppy) right on the booby but she won't even try to open her mouth all she does is lick the nipple! ahh I'm very

frustated. I do not know what to do!!! I need some help/tips/advices anything!!!
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

HK45Mark23
11-14-2004, 10:45 PM
Call the Vet

now! It has been too long. There may be a animal hospital. Look in the Yell Pages or call directory

assistance.

Good Luck!
HK45Mark23

SweetBrenda
11-14-2004, 10:47 PM
Call the Vet now! It has been to long. There may be a animal hospital. Look in the

Yell Pages or call directory assistance

Good

Luck!
HK45Mark23
Oh My God!! I knew this wan't normal!!! brb let me call

around........................

HK45Mark23
11-14-2004, 10:53 PM
Get a big box and line it with a towel or two or small blanket. Put her in it and prepare to go to

the vet. Keep the pups with her. If you don’t have a box, roll her over and get a blanket or large towel under her

then pick up the blanket/towel by the edges. This is also the best method of picking her up to get her in the box.

This will give her the best support. They should usually come pretty close in time from each other. Maybe every 20

min or so.
HK45Mark23

HK45Mark23
11-14-2004, 10:56 PM
Brenda, every thing will be OK. Just keep

cool.
HK45Mark23

SweetBrenda
11-14-2004, 10:58 PM
I just called the vet around

the corner where I live and he asked me to take her in he said it's been to long since she had her last one..
I'm

very nervous ... I need to go will be back later on to let you know what happend.
Thanks!!!

SweetBrenda
11-15-2004, 03:39 AM
I took her to the Vet last

night they gave her 2 shots to go back into labor the Vet told me that should get help her have the rest of the

puppies with in no time. Is going on 4am and all she did was vomit and bleed. The Vet told me if by the morning she

still didn't have the puppies then most likely she will need a C-Section. That is around 2 grand,,, money I don't

have... I'm in tears right now because I don't know what am I going to do!!?? they won't bill me and I can't put

her to sleep!!!!i LOVE HER with all my heart... Oh my God why do this had to happend??.... I'm so sad so upset.

This is not right... Why wouldn't the Vet try to help her.. I would pay the bill a month.

HK45Mark23
11-15-2004, 03:44 AM
Call another

vet. Maybe there is one who will help.
Maybe one who will work with

you.
Sorry Sweetie
HK45Mark23

SweetBrenda
11-15-2004, 03:48 AM
I have called everyone in the

list they gave me and everyone open until 8am. I already called off at work. I don't care if they think I'm

rediculous for not going to work for this matter. But if any one have dogs and love them then they will understand

how I'm feeling right now those dogs are like my kids.

HK45Mark23
11-15-2004, 03:57 AM
There is nothing wrong with taking care of your pet that is in distress. This is a life threatening thing

for her. I am surprised they did not keep her there. Don’t feel bad for not going into work. Just keep taking

care of business. Don’t give up Sweet

HK45Mark23

PS I will say a prayer for you, your family and the pooch.

SweetBrenda
11-15-2004, 06:31 AM
There is nothing wrong with taking care of your pet that is in distress. This is a life threatening thing

for her. I am surprised they did not keep her there. Don’t feel bad for not going into work. Just keep taking care

of business. Don’t give up Sweet

HK45Mark23

PS I will say a prayer for you, your family and the pooch.

Thank you Mark.
Last night when I arrived there the Vet told me she was planning on doing an Xray

and depending on what the xray then she knew what exactly to do. SO i asked how much is the xray? she said $150 this

is not including the fee you already paid which it was $90 then her 2 shots are $40 for each one. So I had to skip

the xray and give her the 2 shots to get her back into labor. The poor thing has been struggling since then.

I

haven't been able to get much sleep and the two girls have been crying most of the night too so I finally took them

away from her and have them in bed with me keeping them warm since Precious keeps getting in and out of her bed

leaving a trail of "stuff".. I called the Urgent Care Vet around 3:30am to let them know she still haven't had any

puppies yet and they said there's nothing they can do I have to wait until I take care in to her Vet most likely

she will require a C-section. I was told Vets are very picky when it comes to billing...

They require for the

money up front. I'm going insane right now. I see her little eyes trying to talk to me (help me Mommy) she looks

very tired and there's not much I can do for her.. Once again I feel so hopeless times like this is when I wish I

had money so the ones I love wouldn't have to suffer in cases like this... How can they let an animal die? who has

$2,000 handy!!? I basically live from pay check to pay check just like so many out there.

To put her to sleep

because they won't work with me to make payments is very inhumane... I pray to God I find someone with a heart that

is willing to help her. I will even donate the puppies to them if they save her.

SweetBrenda
11-15-2004, 09:13 AM
One of the Ladies I work with

called me an hour ago to give me the name of the Vet she takes her pets to. This is a Animal Hospital. They are

willing to take her in right away and have the C-section going. This place is chargin me $1,000 they want half of it

when she's ready to go home. I'm blessed with such a great Family. My two sisters and my Brother along with my Mom

are helping me out. Now I was told the puppies may not be alive by now =( but hopely she will be alright

soon...
Bless her little heart.
ps
Baby (Lucky is her name) is doing a little better. I got her to drink some

milk by holding her next to her Mommy.

SweetBrenda
11-15-2004, 02:10 PM
Update
I'm happy to say the C-section went alright and she had

5 puppies but 2 didn't make it. So we have the total of 4 Girls and one

Boy.
I get to take them home around 6pm.. Yes I'm smiling again because

I'm happy things are looking so much better then this morning. As soon as I take pictures of all the puppies I will

post their picture..
I feel like I'm the one that gave birth I swear hahaha Boy was I

streesing out! so glad this drama is over!

bjf
11-15-2004, 02:48 PM
So two of the puppies that didn't

come out on their own didn't make it, huh?

SweetBrenda
11-15-2004, 07:34 PM
One was deformed according to

the Dr and is the one that was in the way for the rest to come out (breech?) the other one was dead for a while so

because of this she now has a severe infection and he adviced me to keep her there over night because her electro

lights are very low and her white cells dropped from 74 to 33 and her glucose are low as well!!! ahhhhh! he told me

this happend within the last hour and a half!! I went in there to pick her and the puppies up to bring them home and

to find me with such bitter news.. She may not pull out of this one.

She wouldn't even lift her ears while I

was calling her name and talking to her. Her eyes were closed the whole time (she looked half way dead to me) I'm a

big baby so I was in tears the whole time. The Dr felt bad I could tell and told me the test they are running on her

will not be added to my bill but for keeping her over night is an aditional $400 extra but he will only charge me

the half because he really doesn't know what went wrong!? I tell you something, I just about had it with bad news I

seriously can't take it anymore I've lost my Grandpa & Grandma my Brother was in a serious accident 4 weeks ago

all this bad things happening in my Family in the same year is been terrible.
lossing my Nana and almost lost my

Brother in the same month had me in such distress now this deal with my dog is making me feel like someone up there

is ignoring my prayers or forgot about me?....

I do believe in God but sometimes I wonder.. Okay I'm sounding

very depressive here I need to stop ..

I know Precious is a dog but I love her very much. I just want my life to

be back to normal whatever that is...

SweetBrenda
11-15-2004, 07:48 PM
I will not post in this

thread again until this is over with. I do not want to start sounding like broken disc.

If I come back to this

thread is to basically give a good news and show you guys the pictures of my new puppies. I started this thread

because I was very excited..

If she doesn't make it I will not be back in here so that will be my hint to you

all.

I thank you for those who have been concern about this situation and took the time in dropping me a caring

note.
THANK YOU! means a lot to me.
Love
Brenda

DrSmellThis
11-15-2004, 08:03 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your

grief, Brenda. I'm a dog lover and I understand that it's sad to lose one.

bjf
11-15-2004, 08:28 PM
One was deformed

according to the Dr and is the one that was in the way for the rest to come out (breech?) the other one was dead for

a while so because of this she now has a severe infection and he adviced me to keep her there over night because her

electro lights are very low and her white cells dropped from 74 to 33 and her glucose are low as well!!! ahhhhh! he

told me this happend within the last hour and a half!! I went in there to pick her and the puppies up to bring them

home and to find me with such bitter news.. She may not pull out of this one.

She wouldn't even lift her

ears while I was calling her name and talking to her. Her eyes were closed the whole time (she looked half way dead

to me) I'm a big baby so I was in tears the whole time. The Dr felt bad I could tell and told me the test they are

running on her will not be added to my bill but for keeping her over night is an aditional $400 extra but he will

only charge me the half because he really doesn't know what went wrong!? I tell you something, I just about had it

with bad news I seriously can't take it anymore I've lost my Grandpa & Grandma my Brother was in a serious

accident 4 weeks ago all this bad things happening in my Family in the same year is been terrible.
lossing my

Nana and almost lost my Brother in the same month had me in such distress now this deal with my dog is making me

feel like someone up there is ignoring my prayers or forgot about me?....

I do believe in God but sometimes

I wonder.. Okay I'm sounding very depressive here I need to stop ..

I know Precious is a dog but I love her

very much. I just want my life to be back to normal whatever that is...

Don't lose hope just

yet...we're all pulling for her

SweetBrenda
11-17-2004, 05:26 PM
I have some pretty

good news actually. I went and got Precious and her puppies last night. I have all of them back at home (yeyy)

:lovestruc ..
She's very weak and basically she can't feed her babies at this point.

They need to be feed every 2-3 hours and my job is being very understanding and they are letting me

go home so I can bottle feed them when is necessary.
Another puppy die yesterday morning while she

was at the Animal Hospital. The Dr. thinks is because of everything that she went through the puppy didn't make it

:sad: so there's only 3 left (2 girls one boy) and even though it makes

me sad to know we lost another one I'm thankful for what we still have left and most importanly that Precious still

here with us! her puppies need her and so do i.:lovestruc .
They are such good eaters though! the

boy is the one that cries the most (such cry baby I swear!!!)*laughs.. All of them are so adorable.

And the nurses and DR. that took care of them fell inlove with the puppies and Precious I got a few calls from some

of their staff asking how things are going and to know if I'm planning on saling them because they would like to

buy them when they are 7 weeks. I'm not planning on saling any they will be staying within my Family and I'm

keeping "Lucky" the first one
Precious is doing a little better i think bringing her home made a

big difference! seriouly she's eating again and at the Hospital I was told she hardly eat anything. She is so aware

of her puppies when I take them away from her to feed them. She tried to climb on my bed while I had one of her

babies so I had to sit next to her while I was feeding her puppies but she doesn't like that at all. She keeps on

licking them while I'm trying to feed each one *grin*.
Her milk is not ready yet according to the

Dr. but they still can drink it but they want the puppies to get all the nutrients and vitamins so I have to do this

for 2 weeks.
Lyndsey likes to help me feed them she gets a kick out of them sucking on that little

bottle she thinks is like playing dolls!! *laughs* ..
(as soon as they get a little older I will

make sure I post a picture of those adorable puppies).
Yes, I'm one proud Mom & my heart is feeling

sooooooo much better once again. :)
I hope no bad news from me for a while (I hope) I had someone

asked me to come in and post this just incase some of you were wondering what ever happend with my kids

*grins*.
Thank you for caring.:wub:
Hugs
Brenda

HK45Mark23
11-17-2004, 05:34 PM
Congrats on the good news Sweetness. I know it was hard.

HK45Mark23

ManBeast
11-18-2004, 06:53 PM
Congrats on the awesome

news.

MB

beachboy
11-24-2004, 07:16 PM
Good luck with cleaning all the

poo from the floor...

SweetBrenda
11-25-2004, 08:53 AM
Just a quick

update on my puppies.
Precious (mom) is doing great she's back to her to normal (I'm happy

for that) but during this past weekend two puppies died on me.

*Lucky ( Lucky is the very first one she had at home that was

my fav:lovestruc ) died on Friday night and the other died on Sunday night

(Boy) :sad: ...

I called

the Dr to asked him why is this hapenning? he said he just think it was a bad liter specially with all the troubles

Precious had during labor. I really wish Lucky would of made it because she was the prettiest from all she was light

red and pink nose the rest were dark chocolate they looked more like the dad and Lucky more like

mom...
So we only have one left (girl) her name is *Yaya (my mom's nickname) she is

very chubby and I'm still feeding her. I really hope she stays with us. We love her very

much.
But only time can tell...
Love

B