PDA

View Full Version : without a doubt pheromones work!!!!

luckyhorse
11-14-2004, 03:11 AM
my combination i have been using 4 sprays of perception +1 drop of npa to the wrist is working wonderful i have the

first real dating dillema of my life i have met 2 girls both are great and now i must decide which one to put most

of my attention to! this would not have been made possible without the edge of pheromones!:thumbsup:

Watcher
11-14-2004, 03:31 AM
good work luckyhorse now which one

will you choose.

phinmone
11-14-2004, 05:55 AM
...now i must

decide which one to put most of my attention to!

i don't think you have to decide NOW. why don't

you see them both a few times a week for a month or two to get to know what kind of values they have and what kind

characters they have. good luck

Elvis
11-14-2004, 07:14 AM
Luckyhorse, I would go with

phinmone's plan. The thing you must avoid is upsetting one of them. Having both girls know about (each other's

feelings/any problems with you) will cause them to eventually gang up on you, you'll be the bad guy and you'll be

left with neither. Take it slow, easy and try to show as much respect as possible to both girls, 'cause at the end

of the day...you HAVE to get at least one of them!

luckyhorse
11-14-2004, 10:45 AM
yes i think i will work it

that way as a rushed decision is usually a poor one and not one of them is asked for a commitiment yet thanks for

the advice!

Bruce
11-14-2004, 11:07 AM
Yeah, get to know them as gradually

as you can in a casual setting. If you have time to work out the "compatibility" thing for a while, it might pay

dividends down the road.

Good luck,
B

Gegogi
11-14-2004, 11:27 AM
Sometimes it's an all or nothing

deal. So, if you're really lucky (or skillful), you might be able to hookup with both of them.

My other

thought is to go the "safe" route and bring a good looking guy friend and see if things naturally sort themselves

out. I used to waste a lot of time picking up girls on Waikiki beach and I frequently found myself in a similar

situation. Often they'd ask if I had a friend so we could couple up.

luckyhorse
11-14-2004, 11:42 AM
these girls dont know each

other and live in seperate cities so the chance of a run in with each other is slim but with christmas coming with

parties,buying gifts etc i have a felling my wallet might empty fast lol! but i will take this advice given as it

sounds logical date them for awhile and decide once i get to know them a bit better

phinmone
11-14-2004, 01:14 PM
if they don't know each other,

and live in seperate cities, you have nothing to worry! just date both of them and then decide what's good for you.

and don't buy gifts or dinners too soon!

ironfire
11-14-2004, 03:40 PM
Date both of them. Maybe one

of them turn up to be better than the other one. Only time can tell. Now I'm really wanting to try

Perception:think: .
________
RHODE ISLAND MEDICAL MARIJUANA (http://rhodeisland.dispensaries.org/)

bottomfisher
11-14-2004, 09:46 PM
I agree, go after both of

them. I had the same situation in my twenty's and had met them on different occasions at the same bar. After 6

months, one night, they both show up at the bar at same time, a huge bar in Cincinatti where the nursing students

came to drink beer, so I had to choose between one of them, the one I chose was incredible, she was a nursing

student at local college. They got 3 overnight passes a semester and I can remember her calling in to ask for the

overnight pass to stay in my apartment. Can still remember her, tall , blond, and perfect. Rats, got called into

Viet Nam within a month and never made it back to Cincinatti. I didn't have mones then, but knew how to talk and

dance.. with the mones, the sky would have been the limit.

got2bmocareful
11-15-2004, 10:03 AM
yeah, date them both.

feel them out and above all have fun using your mones.:thumbsup: