PDA

View Full Version : Just got Perception from TGIF

Pherozen
11-13-2004, 10:16 PM
I just got

my perception from my TGIF. I'm going to test it out at a party at the same place as my successful SOE/womens

test. (see my other thread, that one was messy so I'm going to try to find a cleaner way to post.) I decided to go

with 3 sprays of Perception to start. 2 sprays cologne to the chest followed by 2 spray Perception, then I wiped my

wrists on my chest and then 1 spray of cologne followed by 1 spray perception on my stomach. I will post the

results after the night.

>>>>I ordered the TGIF and didn't get a pheropen, did this happen to anybody else? I

think I was more excited about the pen then the Perception.

HK45Mark23
11-13-2004, 11:43 PM
Hi Pyke,

Congratulations, I have the pen and took

advantage of the same TGIF deal the first time it was offered. Yes, the pens come separate. Bruce sends them him

self. Enjoy!

HK45Mark23:thumbsup:

Watcher
11-14-2004, 02:45 AM
Let us know if the perception is

effective pyke.

Pherozen
11-14-2004, 04:33 AM
Well the results of that test were

um so/so I guess. I definitely got some hits, maybe I was expecting more. A good friend of mine who is very

attractive but I have no interest in kept touching me and resting her head on my shoulders etc. (I can't say that

this was all that out of the ordinary though, maybe more frequent. Everybody wanted to talk to me tonight and I did

enjoy lots of fun conversations, however I was around only 4 girls tonight who were all very friendly, but these are

all friendly girls anyways. Further testing will need to be done. I tend to up my dose during the weekends so next

time will probably be less.

>Thanks for the info, can't wait to get that pen

Pherozen
11-14-2004, 04:45 AM
Just wanted to add quickly, that If

this behavior was due to the Perception I can vouch for it's long lasting powers. It's been a long 6 hours and

the energy of the people around me never died, I got tired though and my friend wanted me to spend the night, but I

wanted to sleep on my own bed.

pheromack
11-14-2004, 09:30 PM
I got

the TGIF special but I also havnt recieved the pen, will post any results with perception.

Bruce
11-15-2004, 09:56 AM
Pens coming soon.

Thanks for

the orders,
Bruce

pheromack
11-18-2004, 04:20 PM
International playboy recived

his pheropen I was wondering did anyone else recive theirs?

bjf
11-18-2004, 04:22 PM
I have one from stone labs. I used

it a few times, writing a note to try to get the newspaper guy to stop delivering some newspaper I never ordered to

my door.

It didn't work.