PDA

View Full Version : a couple questions/N10Z

outdoorkraut
11-13-2004, 11:38 AM
hey

all,

first post here, and I hope it isn't too dumb. I've already looked through the faq and some posts. A

couple questions:

1) the only product I've tried is called N10Z. It's marketed to gay men (that's me!). I

haven't noticed any effects with it, but then, I haven't experimented much in social situations. I have worn it on

some dates, which went well (but I think they would have gone well anyway). I also can't detect any scent, but then

again, I think it's likely I'm one of the guys who can't smell -none. I never notice when other guys stink.

Basically I'm wondering if anyone has any idea what may be in this product, and if it's possibly very

diluted.

2) I'm thinking of trying some of the products here, but I'm concerned about scent (since it

sounds like the products here are stronger/have a more noticeable scent than what I'm using). I'm very turned off

by artificial scents on myself or others. I like the smell of a guy who doesn't wear any cologne or deodorant. So

the question is whether anyone here has any experience using unscented products without a cover scent. If it's a

low enough dose to be undetectable, does that mean it probably won't be effective? Alternatively, is there a

product that has a natural body (sweat) smell, but not in a bad way?

Any info is appreciated.
:cheers:

MOBLEYC57
11-13-2004, 04:25 PM
hey all,

first post here, and I hope it isn't too dumb. I've already looked through the faq and some posts. A couple

questions:

1) the only product I've tried is called N10Z. It's marketed to gay men (that's me!). I haven't

noticed any effects with it, but then, I haven't experimented much in social situations. I have worn it on some

dates, which went well (but I think they would have gone well anyway). I also can't detect any scent, but then

again, I think it's likely I'm one of the guys who can't smell -none. I never notice when other guys stink.

Basically I'm wondering if anyone has any idea what may be in this product, and if it's possibly very diluted.

2) I'm thinking of trying some of the products here, but I'm concerned about scent (since it sounds like the

products here are stronger/have a more noticeable scent than what I'm using). I'm very turned off by artificial

scents on myself or others. I like the smell of a guy who doesn't wear any cologne or deodorant. So the question is

whether anyone here has any experience using unscented products without a cover scent. If it's a low enough dose to

be undetectable, does that mean it probably won't be effective? Alternatively, is there a product that has a

natural body (sweat) smell, but not in a bad way?

Any info is appreciated.
:cheers:Do search for PI,

and then look for the name of, I think, Mr.Bear or something with Bear in it, not Cuddlebear. He said he was bi, and

had good luck using PI, with men and women, if I remember correctly. Hope this helps.

einstein
11-13-2004, 06:39 PM
I bought a product called

Intense, from the same manufacturer. Mine is unscented, and is in a 2oz bottle, with an aftershave-type dropper.

cost me about $40. One of the weakest pheromone products I've seen. It takes at least 20 drops of it before I can

smell anything on myself. Has a musky scent, only a tiny hint of the cat-pee smell. I've also never had any

reactions from it, but I've never tried wearing it in that kind of concentration.
I believe N10Z is scented. It

might be difficult to get enough mones to get a reaction without a scent OD.

As far as wearing unscented

pheromones without a cover, it can be done. -Nol has a musky scent that is pleasant on its own. And the stinkier

mones like -none can still be effective at concentrations too low to be offensive.
Alternatively, there are

colognes that smell clean like soap. I like Clean Men by Dlish. Holmes likes one called Soda, I can't remember

who makes it.

outdoorkraut
11-13-2004, 10:11 PM
thanks for the info! Very

interesting to hear your experience with this. The product you tried is the same one I'm talking about. It says

both "N10Z" and "Intense" on the bottle. I should have mentioned that. I think the scented version is called

"Ten."

So that confirms what I thought that it's very week. I wonder if it has -nol, -none, or both?

tounge
11-14-2004, 11:45 AM
Mobley, Mr/Bear or Big Bear or

whoever the hell it is, was a plant from one of the former members who has since been banned.

cuddlebear
11-14-2004, 11:51 AM
Do search for

PI, and then look for the name of, I think, Mr.Bear or something with Bear in it, not Cuddlebear. He said he was bi,

and had good luck using PI, with men and women, if I remember correctly. Hope this helps.

Bi?

Definitely not this bear .. I don't remember a Mr. Bear, but hey, I'm sure I have forgotten a few people, not

intentionally though :)