PDA

View Full Version : Hell Froze Over!?

MOBLEYC57
11-13-2004, 08:02 AM
:sad: There is a head-on collision on highway 10 near Palm Springs and two young men vacationing

from Boston are killed and end up in Hell.

:sad: The next day, the Devil stops in to check on them and sees them dressed in warm clothes with a

heavy coat, ski cap and mittens warming themselves around the fire.

:sad: The Devil asks them, "What the hell are you doing? Isn't it hot

enough for you here in Hell!?"

:sad: One of the men with a smirk on his face answers, "You know the weather has been quite warm in

Southern California and we would have expected it to be as least as warm

here!"

:sad: This gets the

Devil a little steamed up and he decides to fix the two guys. He cranks the heat up as high as it will

go.

:sad: The next morning,

people are wailing and screaming everywhere because of the intense heat. He rushes to the room with the two guys and

finds them dressed as they were before still sitting by the fire and seeming to have a good

time.

:sad: The Devil is

astonished, "Dahmit! Everyone down here is in misery, and you two seem to be enjoying

yourselves."

:sad: "Well, actually it is more comfortable than the heat wave we

were having back in California," is the response.

:sad: Now the devil is so furious

he can hardly see straight. Finally he comes up with the answer. "No matter how hot I make it, these as$holes seem

very comfortable. They must be comfortable because they are used to the heat!" he decides. "I'll fix'em! I'll

turn the heat completely off!"

:sad: The next morning, the

temperature is below zero, icicles are hanging everywhere, and people are shivering unable to get themselves

warm.

:lol: The Devil smiles and rushes to the room with the two lads. When he gets there, he finds them still

dressed in their winter clothes, but now, they are jumping up and down, cheering, yelling and screaming like

mad.

:sad: The Devil is dumbfounded, "I don't understand! When I turn

up the heat you're happy! Now it's freezing cold and you're even more happy! What in the hell is wrong with you

two !?"

:lol: The Bostonians look at the Devil and answer, "Hell

is frozen over. That means that the Red Sox have won the World Series. The Curse is over!" :run: