View Full Version : Just wanted to say Hi

countesszero
11-12-2004, 01:42 PM
I'm a

Newbie. I've had great results with my SO

Pancho1188
11-12-2004, 02:07 PM
Good to know! I am sure the

other females would be interested to hear specific results, dosages, products, etc.

SweetBrenda
11-14-2004, 12:49 PM
I'm a

Newbie. I've had great results with my SOHello

Countesszero
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you are having some great

results with SO :thumbsup: Pancho is right you gotta share some stories with us!!! I love to read about good "hit

stories" and I'm sure the guys in the forum too!
Take

Care
SB

belgareth
11-14-2004, 12:56 PM
Welcome Countess,

Glad to

have you on the forum. And like Brenda said, we're all eager to hear your stories.

DrSmellThis
11-15-2004, 08:46 PM
Welcome! So what successes?

;)

countesszero
11-18-2004, 07:08 AM
I use SOE just a

little on my wrist and behind my ears. I also mix a little of TE unscented with Lure and spray all over, lightly. I

follow all of this with my essential oil mixture of somalia rose,jasmin and lavender with androstenol. I use a

little of everything so it's not overpowering. My significant other is like a love slave and I'm the center of

attention at work. The men eat out of my hand and the women all want to know what scent I'm wearing. I tell them

it's something I've created my self. They say I should be a chemist. Because I smell great. Sorry if this was to

long. The caffeine has just kicked in.:type:

Newbie gal
12-04-2004, 08:02 PM
Yes, you should be a

chemist.

countesszero
12-05-2004, 12:36 PM
Thanks Newbie gal. I

received EW and PCC over the weekend and have been trying out some mixes. I don't think the EW smells that bad. Bad

but not unbearable. Anyway I put 4 drops of EW into 15ml of rose oil. The rose covers the EW really well. I had some

hits at a restaurant last night. The waitor gave us free beer and said it was because he liked my smile. Of course

my fiance wasnt to excited about this but it was a hit all the same. Oh and the other platonic friend who was with

us kept talking about sex. Sorry for the long response. Tell me what are your experiences. Do you use EW or PCC. I

havent tried the PCC yet.

The Countess