PDA

View Full Version : Spmo, Wagg, Soe, Rm = Test

phinmone
11-11-2004, 01:24 PM
Hello! I

just got my order today and i am going to experiment what reactions there will be.

so, what i have been

considering is something like this: SOE unscented, WAGG, SPMO (citrus), RM and tommy hilfiger as cologne. now, i

have tried all those scents that are going to be in this mix and my sense of smelling says they blend ok, quite nice

actually to be honest.

so i am going to try these tomorrow. i just dont really know exactly how much can i

dab?

maybe:
2" of SOE, 1 dabs of WAGG, 1/2 drop of SPMO, 1 dab or RM and then spray tommy on top of this?

differend ratios?

QUESTION:
how much is one 2" of SOE? is it enough?

i also ordered unscented

EDGE. this bottle does not have a spray cap on it. unusual?

bjf
11-11-2004, 01:32 PM
Your ratios seem fine but you are

just going to have to mess around and what figure out what works best for you. The easiest way to make a good mix

is figure out what products are the biggest priorities for you, start out the the No. 1 product alone, then add the

no. 2, and perhaps adjust the amount of 1 if need be, then add no. 3, and then perhaps adjust amounts of 1 and 2,

and then add 4, and then perhaps adjust 1,2,3.

It is a long process.

phinmone
11-11-2004, 01:39 PM
thanx, bjf, what about the

conversion to from -nol to -none? i read in the pherolibrary that -nol wearers do not have to worry about this. but

my mix contains -nol from spmo and soe. and to these i will have wagg that contains whatever it contains (nol,

rone?). well maybe i just have to be testing around..

bjf
11-11-2004, 01:43 PM
The nol converting to none wouldn't

happen for a considerable length of time. Basically, it isn't worth taking into account when developing a

mix.

Also, I'd replace the Rouge with the TE in that mix, but that is just me.