PDA

View Full Version : This works for older Married Couples !!

bottomfisher
11-11-2004, 11:49 AM
Wow, I ordered 4 products, put them all on last night and when the wife came home she wanted to jump

right into the hot tub. She was all over me. I am 63 and she is 62. This stuff can rekindle the fireworks in a

marriage. I will keep you posted as progress is made. Oh, I masked the peremones with musk by Jovan.

A little

worried that store clerks might jump me and I really not looking for single women or an affair, just something to

rekindle the marriage. And this stuff did it on the first night. She was all over me!

DrSmellThis
11-11-2004, 11:59 AM
:cheers: Very glad to hear

that!

bottomfisher
11-11-2004, 12:03 PM
Forgot to tell you that she

said she wants to make long passionate love tonight and to get the hot tub ready, whoa, can't remember the last

time she said that... and she was constantly coming over a hugging and kissing me, wow I feel like 25 again !! She

will becoming home a little late from a company dinner, so she will be a little juiced up with booze. :cheers: I

will have the mones well positioned and masked...

I went heavy with alter ego last night on the arms and neck and

will do the same tonight. Will report back progress tomorrow.

Watcher
11-11-2004, 12:19 PM
Lol careful you dont get those

young 25 year old girls trying to jump you lol

They like to go for older guys at times lol.

MOBLEYC57
11-11-2004, 12:39 PM
Wow, I

ordered 4 products, put them all on last night and when the wife came home she wanted to jump right into the hot

tub. She was all over me. I am 63 and she is 62. This stuff can rekindle the fireworks in a marriage. I will keep

you posted as progress is made. Oh, I masked the peremones with musk by Jovan.

A little worried that store

clerks might jump me and I really not looking for single women or an affair, just something to rekindle the

marriage. And this stuff did it on the first night. She was all over me!Oustanding! Now, will you kill me

curiosity and tell me what you put on and how .... please? :drunk:

bottomfisher
11-11-2004, 02:03 PM
I bought alter ego and put

in on the full inner side of both arms and both sides of the neck. Felt a little heavy so I rubbed some on the bed

next to her pillow. (She was a little hot in bed, but not as much as out of bed.

Masked it with Jovan Musk

spray. ( A little goes a long ways)

Getting a haircut today, and the barber is a hot divorced 40 year old good

looking oriental lady with nice bouncy tits (38D more than likely) I am going to wear the same formula to the barber

shop and see if she hits on me. Sometimes it is just the two of us in the shop. Should get interesting.

The

stuff actually made me feel more sexy, more daring , so the stuff affects me too.

I am sold... any other stuff

you recommend I buy? ... or is alter ego the best for me?

MOBLEYC57
11-11-2004, 04:30 PM
I bought

alter ego and put in on the full inner side of both arms and both sides of the neck. Felt a little heavy so I rubbed

some on the bed next to her pillow. (She was a little hot in bed, but not as much as out of bed.

Masked it with

Jovan Musk spray. ( A little goes a long ways)

Getting a haircut today, and the barber is a hot divorced 40 year

old good looking oriental lady with nice bouncy tits (38D more than likely) I am going to wear the same formula to

the barber shop and see if she hits on me. Sometimes it is just the two of us in the shop. Should get interesting.

The stuff actually made me feel more sexy, more daring , so the stuff affects me too.

I am sold... any other

stuff you recommend I buy? ... or is alter ego the best for me?:wave: What I was meaning was ... how many

drops were you using, or are you using drops? :blink:

Reading other posts ... TE works with AE, but as everyone

will tell you, or you will find out in your search ... you're going to have to EXPERIMENT with different products

to see if it works for you. :sick:

bottomfisher
11-11-2004, 05:41 PM
5 drops on the inner side

of both arms, 2 drops on each side of neck. When I went to bed, 3 drops on the pubic hair area ... she was more

warm and cozy in bed but attacked me outside of bed, earlier in the evening, kept coming over and huging and kissing

and making suggestions about what we should do tonight when she gets home. Wish I had known about this stuff when

I has in my bar hoping days. Cross you fingers about tonight, will report back tomorrow.

MOBLEYC57
11-11-2004, 06:11 PM
5 drops on

the inner side of both arms, 2 drops on each side of neck. When I went to bed, 3 drops on the pubic hair area ...

she was more warm and cozy in bed but attacked me outside of bed, earlier in the evening, kept coming over and

huging and kissing and making suggestions about what we should do tonight when she gets home. Wish I had known about

this stuff when I has in my bar hoping days. Cross you fingers about tonight, will report back

tomorrow.Geeeeeeeeeeeeezus! 10 drops!!? :twisted: If it worked for you already, and you're wanting the same

results, I guess you can use the same, but it sounds like waaaaaaaaaaay too much! After yer done having yer fun ...

next time, try 4 drops and work up from there IF you're not getting the same results. Normally, three

drops is enough, but I keep reading that 4 or 5 drops works for women over 40.

I'm hoping some other AE users

will stick their heads in and give their thoughts/ideas/comments as well. :thumbsup:
Happy hunting! :wave:

P.S. I bumped up two old post that has all sorts of AE ideas in them. If you look into those two, you'll have

enough ideas to play with to last you for a spell. :cheers:

HIT STORIES OF

THE POOR & DERANGED (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7651)

HERE IT IS!!! 12 LONG PAGES OF HITS...OR

LIES? (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4096)

bottomfisher
11-11-2004, 08:01 PM
Will use the same number of

drops of AE tonight but try AXE as cover. I like AXE because it is not overpowering and smells good can be sprayed

all over body.

bottomfisher
11-12-2004, 02:51 PM
2nd Day: Used Alter Ego..

10 drops and Axe. She did not respond to this like last night with JOvan Musk as the cover. So tonight.. back to

Jovan as the cover.. and fewer drops. I may have od'ed on the AE because a faint cat piss smell... the Jovan

really worked well the night before. She was really stressed getting home from meeting at 10:30PM and then up at

4:00AM to make a 6:00AM company presentation. Stress really changes the mode of my wife (other females too).

Tonight is Friday and she will be more relaxed. Will report results tomorrow. So far I love this stuff.

MOBLEYC57
11-12-2004, 03:11 PM
2nd Day:

Used Alter Ego.. 10 drops and Axe. She did not respond to this like last night with JOvan Musk as the cover. So

tonight.. back to Jovan as the cover.. and fewer drops. I may have od'ed on the AE because a faint cat piss

smell... the Jovan really worked well the night before. She was really stressed getting home from meeting at 10:30PM

and then up at 4:00AM to make a 6:00AM company presentation. Stress really changes the mode of my wife (other

females too). Tonight is Friday and she will be more relaxed. Will report results tomorrow. So far I love this

stuff.Can't understand why no one else has jumped in on your post, but from what I've been reading ... you

using 10 drops the night before, you didn't need to wear any mones the next day, 'cause you should still be

covered. Just some cover scent would be all you needed the next day, if people are right in what they've been

posting.

As for stress on your other half ... I'd start reading up on SOE.

More advice :POKE: , anyone?

Anyone!? Anyone!? :blink:

bottomfisher
11-12-2004, 03:17 PM
In my younger days, 30's

and 40's, I used Jovan Musk in bars and got lucky about 75% of the time, picked up ladies that were 10 years

younger and also 10 years older. Seemed to attack a lot of early 50's lady's. One time a lady had to pick

between me and another guy, and I had the old Jovan musk on and won! It is good stuff and will try it tonight as a

cover for the mones because the first night my wife was not her usual self, she went wild !!

DrSmellThis
11-12-2004, 04:20 PM
10 drops of AE is a huge OD.

bottomfisher
11-12-2004, 04:42 PM
I think their is something

good about using Jovan musk as cover because I read that the acient Romans thought musk was an aphrodisiac. Will

try musk again with AE tonight.. also the first night I put a little on the out arm so will try outer arm also.

bottomfisher
11-14-2004, 09:21 PM
Day 3 : Wow, put 2 drops

of AE on each arm (front and back) and 1 drop on each side of neck. Covered it with AXE Essence Deodarant Spray.

AXE is an overall body Deodarant, and I like the Essence Scent Best. It covers well and is not too over powering,

just a real sexy scent.

Then I went to the PO Box at Post Office to pick up the mail, and this tall 40 something

redhead with her husband did a big smile and eye trick on me. The eyes looked spaced out. The same spaced out sexy

look I got the day before from the 30 something grocery store female manager. With the red head I could feel this

big "twinge", like a faint boing sound, very sensual and it felt like we were drawing close like a couple of

magnets, amazing.

Wife is now at a meeting and before she left she said "Get that hot tub ready, I want to go to

bed early"... that's the clue.. anytime she says "hot tub" it means sex .. in the hot tub and outside the hotbut

(bed). Good thing our hot tub is secluded from neighbor's views. We have not done that type of stuff in the tub

for about 10 years, but 3 nights ago when I first used AE, she wanted to jump in and do the stuff we did in our

40's and 50's... the mones have made her hot.. and they have made me a nicer guy also.. I more soft and gentle and

I listen better to her ... because I know what is coming as a reward ... mmmm... this stuff could save a lot of

marriages. ( not that mine is on the rocks.. a good marriage.. but not much spice until now!)