PDA

View Full Version : A little problem with customer support!

IronMind
11-10-2004, 07:22 PM
Im not getting any replies, i have asked over and over if they received my payment and asking other

questions and nothing, no reply, its been a week.

belgareth
11-10-2004, 07:44 PM
Ironmind,

That's very

unusual, they are normally great about it. Try e-mailing Bruce. Use his first name @love-scent.com. He'll need your

full name and other pertinent information about your order.

oscar
11-10-2004, 08:16 PM
IronMind,

Double check your

e-mail account. I've found that many times the reason that people don't get email responses from love-scent.com

is because they are being unwittingly channeled into a spam folder.
I once had an e-mail provider install a spam

filter on my account without my knowledge, and I was losing a ton of emails. There is usually something on the page

marked "Junk Folder" or "Spam Folder" where they are ordinarily held for a week before they are automatically

deleted. There is also usually somewhere to enter the domains from which you will allow emails to be received.

Bruce is usually very conscientious about replying to customer service emails.

Oscar :)

IronMind
11-11-2004, 11:50 AM
I've checked junk mail and

all, nothing. It's my first order and its making me think twice about a 2nd.

bjf
11-11-2004, 01:17 PM
If you post your order number and

everything, they should be able to answer your question for you on the customer service forum. While it may have

come down to email issues (that does seem to happen even for those who check their spam folder, as some delete the

stuff every couple of days), if you post here and you get no reply, you will know it isn't a technical

issue.

Also, did you get an order confirmation email (with the order #)???

IronMind
11-11-2004, 01:27 PM
I got the order process email

thats it. Order info: #4410

kryptogram
11-11-2004, 01:30 PM
Definitely email Bruce or

Tammy (address deleted) They responded very quickly.

bjf
11-11-2004, 01:48 PM
Ironmind, you could try creating a

new thread in this forum asking love scent if they recieved payment, and asking your other questions, while

supplying that order number.

It is unusual for them not to get back to you after a day or two, so like Oscar,

I think it could be an email issue.

Bruce
11-11-2004, 04:54 PM
Ironmind,

We received 2

orders a couple of days apart. I don't know if you intended it that way, but they are both "to be paid by check or

money order" for which you are expected to send in a check to pay for it before anything else happens.

I

myself never got an email of any sort from the email address listed in your orders, but Tammy got one about a week

ago, which she answered promtly, just like she (almost) always does. I will copy it below, deleting personal

information.

-----------
Hi Jxxxx,

we have not received your mail order yet. I will let you know

when it arrives. tahnks

Tammy/Customer serv
love scent inc

-----Original Message-----

Jxxxxxx [mailto:xxxxxx@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 7:57 AM
To:

support@love-scent.com
Subject: hey, status on order #4410

Sent out the Money Order last

week, you should have received it by now. How long does it usually take to get from Bronx, NY to the designation?

Thanks

IronMind
11-11-2004, 05:33 PM
The 2nd order had a comment

explaining to cancel the first order because i thought the first 1 was not valid as i did not receive an email

receipt for the first one. They were both the same anyways so just send me 1 order of the beginners kit with the

free gel packs i added to the cart. You should have received the Check/MO already, hope to have a successful

exchange.

DrSmellThis
11-15-2004, 08:49 PM
I'll also chime in and say

customer support has always been good here. As a regular user, I've annoyed Bruce with dumb questions many times.

Newbie gal
11-20-2004, 07:49 PM
I regularly checked my 'spam

folder' before emptying it. Good that I did, as I've found Tammy's reply about my order there.

Ironmaid, I

have to tell you that LS provides excellent customer service.

CptKipling
11-23-2004, 12:47 PM
<--- Here's another customer

who has experienced good service