PDA

View Full Version : Areas of Application

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2001, 06:26 AM
I hear lots of talk about putting the \'mones in the armpits, on the chest, behind the ear, etc. I\'m wondering just exactly how to put \'em there. If you want them in the chest area, do you put them on your clothes or on the actual skin in that area? Same for the pits, do they go in them or just on the clothes?
Also, how do I get a dab of something? Do I take my openmouth bottle, put my finger over it, flip it for a sec, then apply that moisture?

oscar
11-04-2001, 06:56 AM
engberg,

You\'ve got the dab down pat. You can apply to clothes or skin on all alcohol-based products, but avoid using PI, AE, APC,or anything containing oil on clothes as they WILL stain.

Body heat will disperse pheros more quickly, and consequently skin application will not last as long. Applied to clothing the mones will last longer, but may not disperse as widely as skin-applied Pheros. Dancing will help spread the goods in both cases.

Through experimentation you\'ll discover your personal equation that governs dispersal vs. duration.

What products are you using?

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2001, 06:59 AM
The only thing I\'ve been using so far is Attraction. It works fine, but I haven\'t gotten any DIHL, just a lot of silly, flirty behavior. I\'m going to get some AE within the next day or so and I wanted to find out where the best place to put it would be.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2001, 07:13 AM
Another application question. Since I\'m going to have AE and Attraction, what if I want to apply them both? I read in the forum club members section that you want to put on the alcohol-based products first, then apply the oil on top of that? True? False?

jose
11-04-2001, 07:20 AM
The best place to apply AE would be on the skin, the front of the neck below the Adams Apple. I would suggest you buy TE sandalwood for your arm pits, that\'s what I use. The sweat from your arm pits enhance the Pheromones if I\'m not mistaken. Remember you will probably have to reapply after four or five hours.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

oscar
11-04-2001, 07:23 AM
engberg,

You can use the sprayer tube of Attraction as a wand to apply dabs where spraying isn\'t appropriate, like behind ears etc.

A few guys have reported excellent results applying a dab of AE to the pubic hair. I\'ll also put a dab or two on wrists, chest, abdomen, neck, moustache, temples, etc. Personally I avoid using AE behind ears as the oil in it makes my hair greasy.

As for the DIHL, I believe this occurs more often with products richer in Androstenone. Attraction doesn\'t have much A-None. Maybe you\'ll see more results with the AE. Meanwhile try to capitalize on the silly, flirty behavior. \"Silly\" can turn into \"Sexy\" with the right moves on your part.

Good Luck,
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-04-2001, 10:05 AM
Hey Jose, You suggest using TE in your ArmPit correct? I was wondering you of course wear deoderant so umm doesnt that affect the pheros? Or do not wear it, and if you dont what do you use or do you smell images/icons/laugh.gif ?

jose
11-04-2001, 01:31 PM
Well Shinten, I do use deodorant but not with Pheromones. I wouldn\'t know if it affects it at all or not. Since I have TE (sandalwood) it has a nice fragrance to it, you can still smell the Sandalwood 24 hours after applying it. images/icons/laugh.gif When I take a shower I scrub my arm pits very thoroughly before applying, maybe that\'s why you can still smell it after a day has passed. images/icons/tongue.gif
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

oscar
11-04-2001, 02:17 PM
engberg,

You asked about layering oil and alcohol products. Alcohol first then oil makes sense, but as you\'re going to be using two scented products try the following.

Keep the scents separate to some extent by \"zoning\" your applications. Spray the Attraction on your chest/abdomen, then dab some AE on neck, wrists, pubes etc. AE doesn\'t clash with anything in my opinion, but keeping them separate makes it a lot more interesting for someone smelling you REALLY close up! images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2001, 08:52 AM
Hehe, close up.... I\'m visiting this girl I know in a few days. I\'m taller than her and when we hug she fits very snugly under my chin. I want to get it so that her nose is pressed right against where I make an application. So I\'m thinking a dab of AE (tell me where I should dab: under shirt on skin of chest, on shirt on top of chest? under adams apple?) Then I\'m thinking of a half spray for each wrist of Attraction. Friendly hands, manly chest. images/icons/laugh.gif

oscar
11-05-2001, 09:15 AM
engberg,

Put one light dab below Adam\'s apple, another on chest, spread it downwards and put a good sized dab on pubic hair. Hope that she follows the scent trail!

Don\'t put AE on your shirt until you\'re sure it won\'t stain (it contains some oil). AE is best applied directly to skin anyway. images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2001, 02:18 PM
Hey Jose,
Thats a good idea... You know I\'ll try that tommorow. How much spray or dabs to you put in your armpits when you apply it.

Okay I gotta go get a Corona images/icons/wink.gif

[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: ShinTen ]

CJ01
11-05-2001, 11:19 PM
I use the ´armpit - trick´ and WO is right, don´t put it on your clothes, you just get a grease stain!

CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2001, 11:46 PM
Hey All,

Oscar is pretty right, on the A-None and DIHL. I have found when using prducts with a high concentration of A-none that DIHL is very apparent.

Fists time I saw this phenom I thought the Gal was drunk or stoned. But as it turned out she was not. Then I read a few posts in here (year ago or so) that explained this DIHL phenom. NPA seems to do this repeatedly time after time. But when using heavy wiehgts like this it is easy to OD. So each of us has to find that balance between most eefective dosage and the magic OD mark.
Anyway Just a thought or two.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
11-09-2001, 01:05 PM
Yeah TCO how much as far as applying do you recommened when it comes down to the armpit area.
Ive treid AE in the hair one or two dabs at most otherwise you end up mr greasy. But it seems to work pretty well especially if you have long hair i find that it is more effective that way.

Also yeah the neck and groin area (for alcohol spray ones) seems to work well and on your back. For the reverse DIHL as well.
Other areas could be your wallet.

If you apply both products (alcohol and oil) to your skin this seems to be an interesting response more from me on that later.

And as always job applications etc etc and you could try putting it on your elephant as well. ????

**DONOTDELETE**
11-09-2001, 02:19 PM
As for the armpit trick/application. I used 1 (one) drop (not dab) to each pit. I have dome also with Sandalwood TE with half spray to each pit. The pit hair needs to be clean...i.e. no anti-stinky! and dry as well. Pheros and scents seem to hold to hair very well. And with he pit trick the more active..dancing etc the more the scent gets out and about.

Groin area works well as well. I used TE (Unscented) on the lower half of chest/belly area down to the groin. Was very effective, especially when you are in the midst of unclothing..lol. Hopefully it will be with someone with you..lol

Anyway there ya go

TCO