PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone:)

Silver
11-10-2004, 01:59 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm

new to this forum, just thought I'd say hi. I'm a halfway-newbie, I suppose...I bought some products from this

site a year or so ago, used them with some small degrees of success, and then kind of forgot about them. I guess,

now looking back, that high school was just not the sort of place where one can really expect results from

pheromones. I recently "rediscovered" pheremones, and thought that this forum would be a great place to get some

advice as to how to use them more effectively. I'll give it a spin again, and look forward to posting my results

and getting feedback :).

Oh and, I should probably say a little something about myself. I'm a 19 year old

female, in college, pretty attractive I'd say. I don't need pheromones to get guys in general, not at all, but I

would like to give myself an edge around specific guys that I'm interested in. Plus...the extra attention is never

unwelcome. :D

Look forward to getting to know you all.:)
~Silver

Pherozen
11-10-2004, 02:08 PM
Welcome!, let us know what you find

out, I'm curious on how guys react to pheromones since I've never "consciously" knew that I was under the spell of

mones. I also want to know how you do with copulins if you end up working with those.

TRock
11-10-2004, 02:30 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum, just thought I'd say hi. I'm a halfway-newbie, I suppose...I bought some products from

this site a year or so ago, used them with some small degrees of success, and then kind of forgot about them. I

guess, now looking back, that high school was just not the sort of place where one can really expect results from

pheromones. I recently "rediscovered" pheremones, and thought that this forum would be a great place to get some

advice as to how to use them more effectively. I'll give it a spin again, and look forward to posting my results

and getting feedback :).

Oh and, I should probably say a little something about myself. I'm a 19 year old

female, in college, pretty attractive I'd say. I don't need pheromones to get guys in general, not at all, but I

would like to give myself an edge around specific guys that I'm interested in. Plus...the extra attention is never

unwelcome. :D

Look forward to getting to know you all.:)
~Silver

most guys have no game, just make

it obvious you like them and it's a done deal. you got them hooked.

belgareth
11-10-2004, 06:56 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Watcher
11-11-2004, 03:38 AM
are you using couplins (female

equivalent) or the unisex (anol and anone) or male specific Arone pheromones ?

Silver
11-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Hey guys,

Pyke:
Trouble is,

I just started using them again regularly. I'll definitely post results when I get some, hopefully I'll get

some.

Watcher:
Well I used to use PCC and PI/w, basically, and a little NPA if I was feeling it. A rone is

male only? I'm not sure I'm really familiar with what it does.

TRock:
*grins* Thanks. Unfortunately, most

of the guys I go for have at least some game...although this is definitely good to know when it comes to the

majority.

Belgareth!!
I looooooove David Eddings! *grins*

~Silver

SweetBrenda
11-11-2004, 03:51 PM
:welcome:

Welcome to the Forum Silver.
Have fun with the mones.

SB

Pancho1188
11-11-2004, 04:37 PM
I'll

definitely post results when I get some, hopefully I'll get some.

I'm sure you'll get some.

:thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum! :)