PDA

View Full Version : First observations

Elvis
11-10-2004, 11:43 AM
Hi everyone,

I had to write to say how chuffed I was to find this site. I stumbled upon it by accident, but I’m glad I did

because now I’m hooked. After reading for a week or so, I decided to order the starter pack. The order arrived

yesterday and I wasted no time, so I will record my first experiences here and hopefully make sense of them

sometime. BTW I’m male, straight, mid-twenties, 5’ 8’’ and about 10.5 stones.

11:00am

– Applied two dabs of TE (one to either side of neck) and used a modest amount of my usual aftershave balm for

cover.

11:40am – Got on a bus and sat 2/3rds of the way to the back. Noticed most of the younger females

sat around my general area, with one girl in particular regularly glancing in my direction.

12:00am – Sat

in a doctor’s waiting room and upon doing so the gorilla in the corner with everything bar LOVE/HATE tattooed

on his hairy knuckles folded his arms and stared at the floor between his feet, never once looking up. Receptionist

appeared flustered and preoccupied.

12:15am – Female doctor looked me in the eyes for a full 3 seconds,

unflinching, glazed and unblinking, seeming to be in a very far away place.

1:00pm – Bought a DVD in a

record shop, the male assistant who took my payment had a weary look and seemed very careful to package my goods

with extraordinary precision. Upon leaving he called me Sir!!! (This does not happen much in the world of Great

British retail without sarcasm let me tell you!)

1:25pm – Girl working in a clothes shop seemed less than

helpful. (That’s the spirit!)

1:50pm – Again out shopping, a 30something lady (very nice) seemed to

be wandering aimlessly, not browsing or doing anything in particular. She crossed my path (quite closely) more than

a few times but never looked at me. Seemed confused.

2:00pm – Same shop, bought some stuff and the woman

at the desk undercharges me. I explain very slowly and clearly that she is wrong (twice) and she still undercharges

me, all the time hastily packaging the goods and never raising her head to make eye contact. On counting my change

she took forever and a day and looked puzzled. Fine, I wasn’t going to argue, so I made a profit.

4:30pm -

Applied one drop of SPMO to wrist and rubbed wrists together.

4:45pm - Came across a male friend and spoke for a

while on the street, he was as normal as ever.

Now, I’m not sure if I believe the –mones were having

an effect on anybody or not because all of the above, in my experience, are run-of-the-mill, everyday occurrences

which happen all the time. However, I’d be grateful to hear from anybody who would pass comment on any of the

above, especially some advice if I’m getting it wrong. Maybe, I was noticing things that weren’t there

because I was ultra-sensitive in watching for a reaction. I’ll keep experimenting with the pack, which you

probably know included:

Bottle TE Unscented
Bottle SPMO
10ml atomiser
3 gel packs (Chikara, TE, SOE)

Tomorrow, I’ll be in a crowded bar full of girls (foreign students…yummy!), but I just hope I

don’t freak anybody out. I’m hoping for a mix that will yield animalistic reactions from the girls. I

read some people on the forum saying some TE with a half pack of Chikara is good fun, so I might try that.

I’ll post my findings later, sorry about the long-winded article guys. Regards.

bjf
11-10-2004, 12:14 PM
Great post. As you gain more

experience, you will see these "occurances" occur far more frequently with pheromones than without, and then you

will be sure something is going on.

Snoopy
11-10-2004, 12:18 PM
The stare from the doctor seems

like a pretty solid hit. I've been undercharged as well, when clothes shopping and wearing -mones at the same time.

I was wearing Chikara at the time, and joking around with one of the employees about buying the maniquen, he ended

up giving me 20% off...

You may want to start looking out for OD, it can happen especially when you are

experimenting with lots of different things at the start. Chikara + TE have given me good responses, but the TE's

gotta be done in moderation otherwise I start smelling hints of cat-piss on myself.

Elvis
11-11-2004, 07:00 AM
Thanks for the

replies,

I'm hoping that with continued use I'll learn more how to gauge reactions and separates the 'hits'

from the everyday bollocks. Also, I'll be watchful of the OD limit, that's why I'm going to stick with the 2 dabs

of TE for now but add some gel in incremental quantities to see if it makes a difference. I don't want to go above

the 2 dabs of TE until I understand what's happening.

On the subject of cat's piss, a strange thing happened

this morning. I put on a wool jumper (I hear sniggers...it's very cold here at the moment) and after about an hour

I smell this pungent reek of cat's urine mixed with eau de nether regions coming from my oxters. WTF?!? This is

like 48 hours after I applied the TE. Does this stuff secrete from your pores well after application? I think I read

someone say something similar in a post, but I'm just wondering if this is known as a concrete fact in the -mone

community, since I wouldn't like to stink like that permanently.

Tonight it's definitely 2 dabs TE with half a

gel pack, but I'm still undecided whether to go for the Chikara or the SOE, as I don't know the difference as

regards the scent. Maybe, I'll toss a coin! Heads...Chikara, tails...SOE...and on it's edge...well there's a sign

if I ever saw one, so I'll shove the whole bottle of TE up my xxxx (If across the Atlantic minus one x) and I'll

see what transpires!

Cheers.

Watcher
11-11-2004, 12:15 PM
Percepiton gives less of that cat

pee smell and is much more effective

But a few points in my 7 years of pheromone usage

* the less than

helpful or overhelpfulness
* being undercharged happens a lot or i get offered heavy discounts
* the bus

sceniro happens all over - very regular ie in my case sometimes its guys that get real close (they like to get some

rub off mones that are wofting around - the girls also do the same)

Very good observatoins of a typical day -

keep a daily dairy coming if you feel so inclined - very good.

Pherozen
11-11-2004, 02:49 PM
Very Good post, Nicely organized.

keep us posted

Elvis
11-12-2004, 07:06 AM
Thanks Watcher for the tip about Perception. Maybe I'll give it a try when I make my

next order.

So, last night...OMFG WTF is in these products? Ok pheromones, but I mean...wow!

Last night was my best out in about a month and I attribute at least half of it to the -mones, I'm a natural

sceptic but I'm convinced for sure now.

It all began with the 2

TE dabs on neck as promised with a half pack of SOE gel over neck (front and back), chest, back of shoulders, front

of shoulders, forearms, wrists and face. I had to spread the gel quite thinly to get maximum coverage. I got a bus

to town about 15mins after the app, but didn't notice any reactions from any passengers except one girl two seats

in front who played with her hair. I was a bit concerned about the CP whiff that was emanating from my general

direction, as I could smell it easily however, nobody complained. I met a male friend and had a beer at his pad...he

didn't seem any different than usual. Anyway, we drunk a few more beers and decided to hit the town. At this point

it was 5 full hours after app.

We entered an Irish bar and noticed

the place was dead, but a hot brunette bargirl I was eying a few weeks ago kept passing me quite unnecessarily and

made repeated deliberate attempts/excuses to make eye contact. I thought I'd hang around if only for her. So, just

as I was thinking about making a move some European students came in, about 7 hours after the app. A Polish guy and

girl I knew, 2 or 3 Spaniards and an Italian guy with an Italian female friend who I didn't

know..whoa!

This is where things picked up. The Italian girl came

over to me after about 5 minutes and asked if we had met before (cheesy, but she was absolutely incredible, so like

I was caring) Apparently, we had but I was too blootered to remember. We started talking about Italy and blah blah,

various student crap and before we knew it, we had been gibbering away for an hour, barely exchanging a glance at

anyone else (except the hot bargirl who was still trying to get my attention.)

Next thing it's last orders at the bar so the bouncers herd us through to the disco since

it's licensed until the small hours. So, we continue our relentless babble, all the time getting closer and

closer...and then...touchy feely stuff, arm around shoulder, touching my forearms a lot...asks for my mobile

number...yeeeees! Here I am, a very standard looking guy having the hottest chick in the whole place asking for MY

number!

The bargirl still hadn't given up and didn't do so all

evening, thus I am determined to strike up a conversation with her next time, lest lightning strike me dead and burn

my scrotum to a bag of coal. ALL the guys/girls kept looking in our direction. I even had guys twice my size who

could squash me with a fart, saying "excuse me, can I pass?” and "Alright? Howz it going, man? I didn't even

know who they were, but they were all like smiling and patting my shoulder as they passed and stuff. What an ego

trip!

One guy came up and said, "Is that your girlfriend? You're

a lucky bxxxxxx". I said "no, no...we're not together." He looked genuinely surprised, so I said, "feel free to

make a move if you like, it's none of my business." He says, "Nah, I wouldn't stand a chance, pal", and walks off

despondently!" Then a young blonde girl came up and started rubbing her bits all down the front of me, grabbing me

right in front of my target. She says, "Can you please get my coat for me?" I'm embarrassed in front of the Italian

girl (so nice BTW...5'3'', Mediterranean eyes, skin, hair, etc, perfect teeth, smile, petite with all the curves

in the right places and in proportion, nice person too), "I'm sorry but I'm with my friend" I reply. Crap, but I

didn't know what else to say...normally I'd be like, "Certainly sweetheart", or something equally cheesified, but

not at this moment in time.

After the blonde left another blonde I

didn't know arrived on the scene, clearly under the influence of booze, and started berating me quite publicly

about how I should take more care of my woman and don't I realise that she if fxxxxxx gorgeous BTW. She seemed

genuinely upset and even angry. I've never met or even seen her before, I certainly didn't give her any cause to

behave like this. What's more, I told her what I told the guy that we weren't together, but she didn't listen and

just continued ranting and raving...bouncing around the dance floor like she was one of The Bee Gee's or something.

My target seemed to find this all quite amusing (as I did) so, we

just laughed together. All in all we spoke for about 3 hours solid. When the disco finished, the bouncers were extra

friendly to us.

On the way the Italian guy

decided to steal a flag from a scaffolding for his bedroom wall...just as a policeman comes around the

corner...hahahaaaa! His English was good but the policeman's accent was difficult so, I got involved and said,

"What's the big deal? It's only a flag." The pm says, "Shut it you, I'm not talking to you!". So, I say,"Yes, but

I'm talking to you, what's more I'm asking you a question." The whole time the Italian girl is holding on to me

like something bad is going to happen. I liked that, hehe. The pm says, "Look, do you want to get yourself into

trouble?" He was way too aggresive. I replied, "What you gonna do, arrest me for what exactly?, what crime have

I committed???" This completely shut him up and believe this, he backs down! I have never been like

this with a policeman before, in this country they are well respected in the community and I never give them a hard

time because it's a tough job, but this guy acted like The Incredible Hulk on steroids and I felt that I could (and

should) make him back down, even though he was a man of the law and could probably beat me to a

pulp.

After this episode ended (the Italian guy got to keep the

flag!), she invited me back to her flat for a spliff. Unfortunately her flatmates came with us, but they were

treating me like royalty anyway so I could handle that. So, we had a laugh for another hour or so and I went home

quite content. This girl says she's going to phone me sometime (well, we'll see) but check this out...she's a

nurse!

Sorry 'bout the long post again, but I just have to record

this and get it out of my system. Any doubts I had before about pheromones are now consigned to the history books.

When an average guy holds the attention of the hottest girl at the dance for 3 full hours and then gets her number

without trying at all, It's time to take notice. My best period was around 8-9 hours after app. I'm hooked for

good. The thing I love is the ego trip, but I don't want to hurt anybody or play jiggery-pokery with their feelings

(or mine) so I'll have to be careful. What can I say...I felt like James Bond on cocaine, indestructible

even.

bjf
11-12-2004, 07:57 AM
Great post!

Snoopy
11-12-2004, 08:27 AM
That's AWESOME man. I'm glad to

hear about your exciting reaction. For myself, it's been a few months since I've been using -mones and I haven't

had anything close to that crazy yet! Hopefully soon I will :)

Elvis
11-12-2004, 09:47 AM
I forgot to mention;

immediately after coming out of the shower I sprayed on some bog standard anti-perspirant...cheap stuff with very

little scent, but effective for keeping you dry. I then put talcum/baby powder on my 'pits, being careful not to

apply any phero's to that area in case of some nasty chemical reactions. That's about it really. Didn't

specifically look for hits, just tried to enjoy myself. I'm gonna try that combo again soon when I get a good

opportunity.

bjf
11-12-2004, 09:59 AM
Where did you spray your anti

perspirant, and did you put mones in that area?

Thanks

Elvis
11-12-2004, 10:31 AM
Anti-perspirant on 'pits,

chest, back, scrot (just in case), abdominal area. I used short bursts and kept it to a minimum. 'Mones on chest

(TE,SOE...some might have been spread to upper abdominal area), other areas 'mone free.

bjf
11-12-2004, 10:56 AM
hmmm..... I wonder if that had

anything to do with your results continuing to occur so long after your initial application.

Elvis
11-12-2004, 11:07 AM
Could be bjf, next time I

might try altering the time between app and exposure to a target. Say, like an hour after app when the smells are

quite strong and fresh. That way I'd know if time had something to do with it. I suppose there could be other

variables but I'm struggling to think at the moment. Have you heard of time being a major factor?

DrSmellThis
11-12-2004, 11:26 AM
Last night I got a free

Thai curry dinner from a waitress (one dab Edge, dab A1, 1 spray Chikara).

I'd advise to just dab the

Chikara from the gel pack instead of using a half pack. That stuff is very strong, and an OD reaction or two has

been reported with that much.

You might end up being one of those that can't wear much -none, or maybe you were

expecting things to happen and telegraphed that. Too early to tell.

kryptogram
11-12-2004, 11:32 AM
I'd

advise to just dab the Chikara from the gel pack instead of using a half pack. That stuff is very strong, and an OD

reaction or two has been reported with that much.

That's what I am finding -

Elvis
11-12-2004, 11:48 AM
[QUOTE=
You might end up

being one of those that can't wear much -none.[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry Doc. Not sure I understand. Does this mean if I

continue to use the gel packs in such quantities I won't be able to tolerate much 'none?
Would this apply for SOE

as well as Chikara?
Oh, Well done with the curry thing btw! Nice one.

Thanks for the comments folks, I'll

watch out for gel overload if that's the case.

bjf
11-12-2004, 11:56 AM
Could be bjf, next

time I might try altering the time between app and exposure to a target. Say, like an hour after app when the smells

are quite strong and fresh. That way I'd know if time had something to do with it. I suppose there could be other

variables but I'm struggling to think at the moment. Have you heard of time being a major

factor?

Time is usually our enemy with respect to the effectiveness of your

application.

Conversions happen on the skin due to bacteria (your antiperspirent may have helped slow these

down).

Also many of the molecules have gradually sunk into your skin or flew off of your skin and into the

air (and hopefully your targets nose).

The strong hits you were getting at 9 hours were pretty good,

especially because you were wearing under clothing in some cases, and you wore an average amount (not an od

amount).

If I were you, I'd keep doing what I was doing. If the results change, then we can try and help

you figure out why.

DrSmellThis
11-12-2004, 12:08 PM
I'm sorry

Doc. Not sure I understand. Does this mean if I continue to use the gel packs in such quantities I won't be able to

tolerate much 'none?
Would this apply for SOE as well as Chikara?
Oh, Well done with the curry thing btw! Nice

one.

Thanks for the comments folks, I'll watch out for gel overload if that's the case.Your

intimidation reactions seemed like a mild OD, suggesting maybe you don't need much -none, since you werent using

much.

Elvis
11-12-2004, 12:08 PM
Thanks bjf, that sounds like

reasonable advice. Maybe I'll experiment with lower doses of gel if I find this combo is no longer working for me.

I may try with or without anti-perspirant as well at some point to see if it makes a difference time-wise. Just

briefly to everyone who replied, what's your favourite potions to work with? Just curious...to peruse some possible

future purchases.

Elvis
11-12-2004, 12:11 PM
Thanks doc...do you mind me

calling you that? Just say if I offend.

DrSmellThis
11-12-2004, 12:16 PM
I've been called worse. :)

bjf
11-12-2004, 12:19 PM
Thanks bjf, that

sounds like reasonable advice. Maybe I'll experiment with lower doses of gel if I find this combo is no longer

working for me. I may try with or without anti-perspirant as well at some point to see if it makes a difference

time-wise. Just briefly to everyone who replied, what's your favourite potions to work with? Just curious...to

peruse some possible future purchases.

Celtic, to make it easier on yourself, the best thing to

do is to keep testing a mix that you like, doing exactly the same thing, until you know it works everytime

out.

Don't switch up so fast. Move to something else if this stops working, or if you've proven to

yourself it works everytime.

Another thing: Be sure to write down everything you do and keep a log of the

results. If you get into this habit, you'll be able to draw a lot of conclusions once you have a lot of data.

Elvis
11-12-2004, 12:24 PM
Will do bjf, thanks.

Watcher
11-12-2004, 01:20 PM
Vedry good post celtic - i should

be more speific - lets jus say every day is a big adventure with this stuff.

Havent had any police run ins

myself - but have had a few big blokes try it on (it helps now im a bulked up type as well not to big but all muscle

and minimal body fat) and the pheromones plus some smart talking skills helps _+ an understanding of human behaviour

etc.

Take yesterday for example at one point i had 4 trying to get my attention. Was talking with 2 who were

doing their best to talk the most to get my attention, another one was someone i know as an aquiatnce she kept

walking past (unnecessary of course) and then there was the fourth girl who knows about my phreomone usage doing her

usuall thing and watching while talking to a male friend of mine.

MOBLEYC57
11-12-2004, 03:04 PM
Take yesterday

for example at one point i had 4 trying to get my attention. Was talking with 2 who were doing their best to talk

the most to get my attention, another one was someone i know as an aquiatnce she kept walking past (unnecessary of

course) and then there was the fourth girl who knows about my phreomone usage doing her usuall thing and watching

while talking to a male friend of mine.
:type: Was that with your 4-5 sprays of Perception, Watcher?

:blink:

Way to go, CELTICyukyBOY! :box:

Elvis
11-12-2004, 05:40 PM
Thanks to all who

participated in my first thread. Overall, I'm fair pleased with the products I received and I'm looking forward to

learning more...love this forum already. Cheers!

Watcher
11-13-2004, 02:38 AM
3 sprays i think (2 that i had put

on in the morning and the lunch refresher dose) no im finding that a little less seems to be working (its very hot

here so to avoid to much associated sweating ive dumbed down the perception applicaiton)

MOBLEYC57
11-13-2004, 07:17 AM
3 sprays i think

(2 that i had put on in the morning and the lunch refresher dose) no im finding that a little less seems to be

working (its very hot here so to avoid to much associated sweating ive dumbed down the perception

applicaiton)
:sick: Hmmmmm! Sounds like the heat = less, and cold =

more theory that someone brought up is becoming solid. :blink:

Thanks, Signor Watcher! :wave:

Knuuttipukki
11-13-2004, 07:58 AM
I put on 1 dab ppa and 1/2

pack of chikara gel before I went to do my daily workout...just in case there would be any women in the gym.

Unfortunately there was only men doing their workout. :frustrate

However...they were all very friendly so it

may have something to do with mones. Yea...gimme some respect I deserve...:D

Elvis
11-13-2004, 08:54 AM
Sounds like

the heat = less, and cold = more theory that someone brought up is

becoming solid.

With reference to this Mobleyc, my idea is that maybe temperature acts on the 'mones

the same way as it affects many things.

What if at lower temperatures, the 'mones are less active, less easily

dissipated into the atmosphere, but survive longer...like a slow mild release over many, many hours.

Maybe in

warm, humid conditions the 'mones are very active, enjoying the heat that gives them more energy. The result would

be a much more explosive release but over a much shorter period of time.

Just a theory. I'm thinking about how

a refrigerator preserves food. Do you know of any good threads about temperature? I think I'll try a search. The

weather is cold here often, so this could be extremely important.

bjf
11-13-2004, 08:57 AM
Celtic, your right.

Heat

speeds up the dispersing process.

CptKipling
11-13-2004, 10:24 AM
Good posts Celtic.

From

what I gleaned from skimming, you benifited from lots of SOE with a little TE. If this is the case something like

Perception may be ideal for you.

RE the low temps. issue: be careful. You might be tempted to wear a lot more

but don't; you will find that when you get into warmer temps inside your pheros will almost explode into the

atmosphere. Also be careful about buildup on scarfs and other clothing.

MOBLEYC57
11-13-2004, 04:20 PM
With reference

to this Mobleyc, my idea is that maybe temperature acts on the 'mones the same way as it affects many things.

What if at lower temperatures, the 'mones are less active, less easily dissipated into the atmosphere, but

survive longer...like a slow mild release over many, many hours.

Maybe in warm, humid conditions the 'mones are

very active, enjoying the heat that gives them more energy. The result would be a much more explosive release but

over a much shorter period of time.

Just a theory. I'm thinking about how a refrigerator preserves food. Do you

know of any good threads about temperature? I think I'll try a search. The weather is cold here often, so this

could be extremely important.Celtic, yup, that's pretty much what I was meaning ... I haven't really seen

any threads about heat itself, but every now and then, someone brings up the heat factor.

Watcher
11-14-2004, 02:34 AM
Well i am using perception in 30c

+ days and high activity and outdoors and the slow realise formula on my skin is still active after about 10 hours

as the makers claim to have it be - so if youre finding evaporation or sweating issue switch to less skin based

application or get perception - put it on youre hair on youre head for widespread dispersal from air currents (a

little trick) and clothing applicatoin ie cotton shirts etc.

Dont be tempted to overdose either as it can be

made 10 times worse.