PDA

View Full Version : First Test

Knuuttipukki
11-09-2004, 02:14 PM
I finally got my mones

today and decided to do some testing. I wasn´t sure what to try out first so I decided to apply 1/2 soe gel. There

was not many reactions but one person at local drugstore really begun to talk about everything and my co-worker

talked about his personal affairs even more than usual.

I´m not sure if mones did that but I think if I keep

using them I´ll find out...

I think I´ll test TE tomorrow before I go to work. I hope I get some nice results.

Btw...I think I´m going to use some TE and SoE gel. How should I apply this? 1 spray and some gel? Or should I

mix some primal oil and TE (1/1 ratio?)?

Pherozen
11-09-2004, 11:01 PM
I think I´m

going to use some TE and SoE gel. How should I apply this? 1 spray and some gel? Or should I mix some primal oil and

TE (1/1 ratio?)?
Try starting with one spray and a half packet of gel. Keep us posted, and I really want

to know about the primal oil, I haven't used it as of yet. I'd like to hear results on that.

That's my

testing post check it

out:
[url="http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12180"]http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12180[/

url]

Watch out for none buildup. Good luck!

Watcher
11-10-2004, 01:26 AM
That excessive chatting is a sure

fire reaction (non sexual) but friendliness and chatiness that goes with Anol - it was possibly the pheromones

exerting a smallish extra effect versus the normal without mones.

Knuuttipukki
11-10-2004, 01:54 PM
Hi again.

I

tested TE with primal oil today. I wasn´t sure about the right amount so I let half of the spray miss my wrist. The

smell was really nice and soft btw...

I decided to buy some cologne for my later mixes first. I didn´t notice

anything special happening (there were few women [shop personnel]around) and I asked one of them an opinion about my

TE scent. Result: Really wide smile/grin and she told me that it smelled really nice.

After that I kept shopping

and noticed that women touched me more than usually. I also noticed that some women that walked near me stared me

for few seconds.

I went to chinese restaurant and applied more TE before I left. Those waitresses have never

touched me before. They also smiled a lot. When I was returning to my home by bus one woman in front of me

occasionally looked at me.

I´m not sure if all these are actual hits. I was watching people more than usual so

I may have noticed some attention that was always there but I didn´t notice it before. Anyway...tomorrow I´ll try

again with more TE. I hope I get some nice results

Pherozen
11-10-2004, 02:04 PM
those DEFINITELY sound like hits to

me. Great work, keep posting!

Knuuttipukki
11-11-2004, 02:49 AM
Applied 1 full

spray of TE/Oil mix. Nothing really big happened but a cute blonde started watching me when I walked past her. She

kept looking at me occasionally. I also noticed that several other women outside started to look at me when I walked

near them (upwind side of course). I have to do some business at local bank so I´ll add 1 dab of PPA and see what

happens.

Watcher
11-11-2004, 03:30 AM
Those are low level reactoins -

very minor more social non sexual types of hits

Its the social and body language changes that give subtle

signs the pheromones are hitting their reaction mark

Social lubricant i call it.

Knuuttipukki
11-11-2004, 03:45 AM
I tried 1 dab

PPA...no noticeable change in any behaviour. Perhaps that 1 dab was not enough. I think I´m going to try more TE. I

suppose it is the amount of TE I need to change to get stronger reactions.

Btw...I assume that shower will

remove most of the mones I have applied earlier. Is that correct?

Evening shift at work sucks...All the

younger and cute women are either at school or working somewhere...Mostly older ladies around. :rant:

bjf
11-11-2004, 06:05 AM
Applied 1 full

spray of TE/Oil mix. Nothing really big happened but a cute blonde started watching me when I walked past her. She

kept looking at me occasionally. I also noticed that several other women outside started to look at me when I walked

near them (upwind side of course). I have to do some business at local bank so I´ll add 1 dab of PPA and see what

happens.

With women you don't know, that's about the extent of what you are gonna get. It is on

you to do something from there.

Pherozen
11-11-2004, 06:09 AM
Ah I just had my first Primal Musk

Oil test today also. Thanks for posting

Knuuttipukki
11-11-2004, 01:25 PM
I used some W.A.G.G. at

work today. My co-workers were more friendly than usual. One of them (quite dominant man) didn´t interrupt me while

I was talking. I suppose it won´t hurt to do some more testing with this stuff...