PDA

View Full Version : Question For Those Who Wear 'Mones To Class

SyraBrian
11-09-2004, 12:04 PM
Does it bother you that you may be affecting the classroom performance of the women around you?

phinmone
11-09-2004, 12:17 PM
not at all!

Pancho1188
11-09-2004, 12:22 PM
No one pays attention in

class, anyway...

TRock
11-09-2004, 12:26 PM
Does it bother

you that you may be affecting the classroom performance of the women around you?
do hot chicks feel bad

when you spend the whole class staring at them?

bjf
11-09-2004, 12:31 PM
or when they cause car accidents as

they prance on the sidewalk? :)

Good point though Syria, those studies that show girls do better in

classrooms without boys seems to support your notion.

Pancho1188
11-09-2004, 01:15 PM
or when they cause

car accidents as they prance on the sidewalk? :)

Good point though Syria, those studies that show girls do

better in classrooms without boys seems to support your notion.
That's totally inappropriate! It's

lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous! :lol:

What about lesbians?

bjf
11-09-2004, 01:47 PM
What's the difference between girls

and lesbians?

no just kidding.

Pancho1188
11-09-2004, 02:25 PM
Well, in regards to the first

post...I assume he's referring to his targets: heterosexual women. Although -mones may have an effect on lesbians,

one might assume that a product for men to attract women who are attracted to men wouldn't hinder women who are

attracted to women as much.

In regards to your post, you mentioned that women do better in all-female classes.

If your guess is sexual tension (assuming that's your guess since you bring it up in a thread talking about men

being sexual distractions to women), then wouldn't lesbians do just as poorly or worse in all-female classes?

See, this is why I explain all of my posts instead of leaving one-sentence responses. ;) ;)

bjf
11-09-2004, 02:47 PM
Pancho, I got what you meant when you

said what about lesbians (my reply was a failed attempt at humor, but re-read it and see if you get it anyway). They

might be just as hindered as females in mixed gender classes, but the pheromones are different, and might not cause

the concentration issues that something like a predominantly male pheromone like none might.

Pancho1188
11-09-2004, 03:15 PM
Sorry, I'm gullible and take

things at face value sometimes. I read "no just kidding" and took it that you were seriously wondering why lesbians

were any different from other women in that situation. Whoops.

Watcher
11-10-2004, 01:38 AM
if they are turned on or excited

from the pheromones its likley to be triggering a higher emotional and overall brain activity which of course might

actually help their in class performance - therefore pheromones in class are a good idea.

Pherozen
11-10-2004, 02:16 AM
Also pheromones aren't magic, even

if there are artificial pheromones flying around in class, there were probably real ones before making girls

swoon.

Friendly1
11-11-2004, 10:19 AM
Does it bother

you that you may be affecting the classroom performance of the women around you?
You ever see a girl walk

into class wearing a tight shirt and shorts? What happens to the performance of the guys?

I feel no qualms

whatsoever about upsetting someone's attention.

Watcher
11-11-2004, 12:18 PM
As i said while they are sexually

aroused or just more excitable their brains work overtiem now if they are in a learning enviornment with the brain

in such a heightened / emotional state they are likley to learn much more

Studies have shown that people that

use emotional association in memories and learning absorb much more (check out various accelerated learning books)

so im guessing mones would have a positive effect.

Pherozen
11-11-2004, 02:51 PM
Hmm never thought about that.

Association, well I'll be darned. Good post.