PDA

View Full Version : Question To Bdc Concepts

Pherozen
11-09-2004, 11:57 AM
There is talk

about the possibility of a pheromone-less Perception (just the magic extending formula) going around. How much

would this juice cost without the costly pheromones. Or at least what is the current estimate?

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
11-09-2004, 06:27 PM
At this point it is

hard to estimate since there are several projects ongoing. We should be able to present more information within the

next few days.

Sorry to be so vague but I'm sure the members will be excited with the growth BDC Concepts is

taking! :)

Bobby

BassMan
11-09-2004, 07:21 PM
At

this point it is hard to estimate since there are several projects ongoing. We should be able to present more

information within the next few days.

Sorry to be so vague but I'm sure the members will be excited with the

growth BDC Concepts is taking! :)

BobbyIf you folks get to feeling like stretching even more...

I'd

really like to see the none, nol, and rone available separately, like the SIR chemistry set, so we could roll our

own. I bought Perception, but I need so much more none than is in it, I haven't really played much past the initial

experiments. I know I can spray stuff on first and then cover, (and will probably get around to it), but I'd really

like the bennies of your matrix in a ratio that would work for me.

-Bass

Pherozen
11-09-2004, 07:26 PM
I think BassMan has a great idea,

however I don't know if it can be done and still be affordable. If it can I'm sure it would be the best selling

product yet, although I would like the moneless one too for my cologne.

Watcher
11-10-2004, 01:17 AM
if its to expensive it is going to

limit the number of customers - there will be a niche crowd of pros like msyelf willing to stump up extra cash but a

lot of users tend to stick with products under $40.

But good to see BDC working on a few different

possibilities at once.