PDA

View Full Version : saturday night at the club

TRock
11-08-2004, 02:22 PM
well here's

how my night went. my usual wingman didn't come so my best friend since grade school came along. he doesn't wing

because he's getting married so it was a rather rough night without the energy of a real wingman. but i learn a few

lessons.

we went to eat before the club. as soon as we walk in there's a table of 3 girls looking at us. they

looked at us through the whole time they were there. 2 of them were 5's and we didn't realize the 3rd one was a 8

until she got up to leave.

then we went to the club. i wasn't in the mood to doing anything b/c my buddy went

to hangout instead of talking to girls. he wasn't pushing me and i wasn't pushing myself to make any moves. so no

real success at the club either.

what i did notice was there was alot of hair flipping when i would come around

and about half of the girls that walked by me looked at me. i was wearing 2 dabs of te, 1 3" roll of soe, and 5

sprays of chikara 2nd batch. it was a clothes application. so anybody that's not getting results in the club, try

clothes applications and purposely walk into girls paths.

so even though my night was a big fat zero, i REALLY

realize that if i don't make a move i'm not gonna have any action.

what is everybody's technique on getting a

dance? i never ask i usually look for a signal and just get behind her.

phinmone
11-08-2004, 02:30 PM
well i sorta need somebody to

come along to a club when meeting women. the weird thing is that i don't need them to be my wingmen / wingman nor

to be near me, but i need them to be there IN the club. if something does not work, i can go talk to them and

hangout and then collect the energy again and then hit the ball! it just great and in the right club i just feel

powerful.

trock, women love challenge and what i have done is to challenge a woman to a dance. if you see a

woman dancing pretty good, just go to her and say "hey you dance pretty good. but i bet i'm better, let's make a

competition". or if you meet a girl at the place where you order drinks, you get down to a conversation and then

just after a few songs you can say "hey we're doing pretty good here. are you going to buy me a drink or invite me

to a dance competition". this is original and funny!

TRock
11-08-2004, 02:42 PM
yeah i like that but i can't

dance. i have the rythm to grind but dancing.....nope. i've been meaning to learn but it's not really high on my

list right now. oh i forgot to mention i go to hip hop clubs there's not much dancing besides grinding anyways.

what we need on this forum is a wingman service like fastseduction.

i really wish i can go out 7 nights a

week. damn i wished i lived in LA, hopefully i will in a year or so.

Darkman84
11-09-2004, 12:13 AM
yeah i like that

but i can't dance. i have the rythm to grind but dancing.....nope. i've been meaning to learn but it's not really

high on my list right now. oh i forgot to mention i go to hip hop clubs there's not much dancing besides grinding

anyways.

what we need on this forum is a wingman service like fastseduction.

i really wish i can go out 7

nights a week. damn i wished i lived in LA, hopefully i will in a year or so.That's what I figured from the

first post above. Seemed like you go to hip hop parties, like I do and most of the time, I just walk up behind the

girl, too. If she's feelin you and the song is right, she'll dance--grind. If not, she back away from you and you

simply move to the next.

Dang, this reminds me, I only really had the chance to try out the mones at one of

these parties once and I swear, I'm not a player or anything, but I had 2 or 3 drops of AE(spread them around my

face and neck) along with about a 6" roll of PCC on each of my forearms. The first 3 hours, I felt very confident

and got more girls to dance or grind with me than at any previous party I remember. Even my boys that were with me

were like, "Dang, WTF! He doesn't usually get 'em like that! They're right. Because of that, I chalk it up to the

mones. (anyone else agree?) This was in September. Sadly, I haven't had a chance to test anymore at a jumpin party

since. Workin' too much.

TRock
11-09-2004, 12:51 AM
i used to ask but i come to

realize that asking gives her power over you. now i take a more dominant approach. even tho there's no talking or

communication involved it sucks to get shot down the 1st time of the night.

if it's out the ordinary i would

assume it's mones. once you get the combo right, you just want to go out every night.

platinumfox
11-09-2004, 03:37 AM
Its tough to ask a lady to

dance when shes with her friends.I try to wait when it looks like shes not in the conversation and try then.

TRock
11-09-2004, 06:48 PM
i didn't want to make another

post so here is another success story.

i'm in a class that i haven't done any work in all semester. my teacher

is a TA and she's late 20's. all semester whenever i talked to her, i talked to her like a girl i was gaming and

used the nvsc stuff. so basically i did the same routine today (1 te, 5" soe)b/c there's a big quiz coming up. she

basically gave me the questions that will be on the quiz and she wrote it down for me too instead of repeating to me

and me writing it.

Watcher
11-10-2004, 01:21 AM
If youre lacking a guy wingman

what you need is to chat up the more ugly ones - try to get introduced to here friends - keep it cool if nothing

comes of it thats fine you go home and try again another time. But quite often if you play the slightly

disinterested but friend - allow the better ones to get to know you then you might stand a chance.

Its higher

risk of failure but it works often enough to make it valid tactic if you lack a male buddy.

If all else fails

learn ballroom dancing - that is a big fad and fitness thing - meet some hot looking chicks.

Darkman84
11-10-2004, 02:19 AM
i used to ask but

i come to realize that asking gives her power over you. now i take a more dominant approach. even tho there's no

talking or communication involved it sucks to get shot down the 1st time of the night.

if it's out the ordinary

i would assume it's mones. once you get the combo right, you just want to go out every night.
Hmm,

that's something to think about. Domination....taking control of the situation. And yes, it does suck on the first

time.

Yeah, for me, it was out of the ordinary. I might get a chnace to try out some mones this friday. College

party...supposed to be jumpin'. I've got Pheros now, Chikara cologne, and gelpacks, NPA, SOE, SOE gelpacks,

scented and unscented, and a few TE gelpacks, and Perception on the way. Hope it gets here by friday. Don't even

know what to try out friday night.

TRock
11-10-2004, 01:51 PM
watcher i usually approach by

myself and if i need a wing he comes but he's usually there to play the hype man and watch my interaction for

anything i'm doing wrong.

try chikara, soe and te combo. go light on the none. that's my club combo and

it's been tested extensively.