PDA

View Full Version : APC AE SOE Chikara TE Perception Musc Oil Testing

Pherozen
11-08-2004, 01:31 AM
Hello everybody, this is my first post. I like to fish, thus the name. I'd like to share some

results of my testing of pheromones. First off I'm in my early twenties, 5'4" tall, 110 lbs. Chinese Muscular.

I've always done well with women, never had a problem getting laid or getting attention, but nonetheless I've

found that pheromones do send a nice boost. I'll give racial information just in case that stuff is relevant.

Bear in mind I've always been picky of my women. First time I ever used pheromones was when I was 16, I bought

some APC and was skeptical wiped some on my neck and wrists (total of 3 dabs) and my girlfriend (5'1" 100lbs

"white" maybe an 8 of 10)at the time said that I smelled attractive and told me it was making her horny and thus I

had a good night. I don't know if that was a hit because I probably would have had sex regardless, but hit?

So

APC 3 dabs = success "sexual" hit

Well that made me somewhat less skeptical and I tried more. 5 dabs and more

made me feel pretty wierd and got me a lot of aggression from males pointed at me. Girls wouldn't talk. Tried 4 got

the same results.

APC 5 dabs = aggression from males girls uncomfortable
APC 4 dabs = same

Hmm so I tried 3

again and yet more aggression and girls wouldn't talk.

APC 3 dabs = aggression Girls wouldn't talk

Hmmm,

tried three again with just my girlfriend and voila good reactions. maybe it was just too much to meet people with.

I stopped taking mones at that time. Maybe I produced too many natural pheromones period. One of my recent

girlfriends (5'3" 115lbs "white") used to DIHL for no reason without pheromones with me and was always horny and

said she got wet from just being in my presense. Only problem is that girls aren't as chatty anymore just really

touchy.

Well now lets shoot forward in time to recently (last week or two) where I've decided to give

pheromones another shot. Well the APC is long gone. I got AE and the newbie pack.

Results
3 dabs AE in

college enviroment got very friendly reactions, chattyness and touchyness.

4 Dabs AE + 1/2 SOE Gel Pack I got

nauseous, tired and wierd looks. Guys just wouln't talk

1/2 SOE Gel = very touchy, friendly.

Last week I

went to a party with a 1/2 Chikara Gel Pack and 1 spray of TE (out of atomizer from newbie pack [I hear its

different from the spray top that comes when you buy it strait]). Wow. I walk in to a party with about 24 guys and

maybe 4 girls and within the first 4 minutes I was there the 2 hottest girls (5'0" and 5'4" both in between 90 -

105 lbs, one white, one hispanic (mexican?)) throw be down and give me a lapdance at the same time and later the

hispanic one kept playing with my crotch with her feet and "bumped" into me about a thousand times. I had no

interest in continuing that situation so I left.

1/2 chikara gel + 1 spray TE = FUN (in a party setting with

girls who have been drinking) I mentioned this because I went to school with 1 spray of TE a few days later and I

definitely OD'd

Now for a few questions.
I know that Essense of Woman has taken a few forms by now and I was

interested, what is currently a good dilution ratio for the present EoW? Also I have a question about A1, are most

the mixes that I hear about using half strength or full strength A1? What should I get? What is the difference

between the chem set and the perfect 10 set? and finally what is the difference between regular androstenol and

beta androstenol?

I currently have Perception and the Pheromone pen coming and will let you guys/girls know

about that and any other mixes I try and the results.

Pherozen
11-08-2004, 01:39 AM
Almost forgot to ask, what is the

pheromone content in the musc oil with nol that comes with the newbie pack? Is it a useful standalone? I don't

really care to mix it with my Edge but is that more effective? I hear a lot that APC is really weak, could the

formula have been stronger a long time ago, or is it just because I was a teen?

Pherozen
11-08-2004, 04:08 AM
I'm also curious to hear people's

successful and unsuccessful mixes involving:

APC
AE
SOE
Chikara
TE
Perception
Musc Oil w/ nol
A1
EoW

What dilution would make EoW equal to PPA potency?

bjf
11-08-2004, 07:48 AM
Get the half strength of a-1, the

full is too concentrated and hard to work with.

APC used to have more none in it. You can find mixes by

using the product name as keywords in the search function.

You mean EW equal to PCC potency.

Pherozen
11-08-2004, 11:19 AM
Good info, yes I think I meant EW

to PCC, How do you dilute Essense of Woman to make the other copulin solution?

Pherozen
11-08-2004, 11:22 AM
Today I'm trying SOE plain. Will

get back with the results

BassMan
11-08-2004, 11:54 AM
Good info, yes I think

I meant EW to PCC, How do you dilute Essense of Woman to make the other copulin solution?If you had done a

search, you would have found (titled Diluting EW, cryptically enough):

http://pherolibrary.com/forum

/showthread.php?p=132728&highlight=EW+PCC#post132728 (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=132728&highlight=EW+PCC#post132728)

40:1.

-Bass

Pherozen
11-08-2004, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the info Bass Man, I had

done a search but ended up with 300:1 or stuff like 1 drop to a gallon and figured that must be the testing

version:

Results for today with SOE 1/2 Gel at school
first class, girl behind me was fidgety... nothing

conclusive.
second class, added small dab of TE behind ears
hispanic girl (hot) kept turning around with sexy

stares that only hispanic girls can give
also lots of fidgetyness
added chikara to top of my lip for my third

class
girl in front of me felt uncomfortable, girl behind me wanted attention
forth class: i slept

hmmm i

think i'm going to wash up and for tonight i'll have a dab of Alter Ego in my hair and see if a more minimalist

approach will give a decent results.

Pherozen
11-08-2004, 11:02 PM
Change of plan, washed up with soap

and water on a paper towel, not too much cleaning up, and applied SOE gel on eyebrows, chest, and wrists. Did not

have any success at first (I suspect that I have A LOT of none buildup). I went to the bathroom and washed up a bit

more, and got very playful behavior, can't say anything was very sexual but everyone was much more at ease.

Watcher
11-09-2004, 11:44 AM
Pheromones are an assistance they

are not everything but they can be a big help quite often - you need to find the product taht works best for you and

stick with it as youre mainstay if possible.

Pherozen
11-09-2004, 11:52 AM
Good advice, but I'm still in the

process of testing and watching buildup and testing reactions and types of hits. I'm currently just tickling my

curiousity and when I get bored I may settle on one or stop, but so far it's been interesting.

Pherozen
11-09-2004, 11:53 AM
Today I go mone free.

Pherozen
11-09-2004, 06:18 PM
Hmm, I think I got a different

context from your message watcher the second time I've read it along with my other messages maybe I'm wrong. This

is not a quest to get laid, anybody can get laid anytime that they want to. I'm trying to see how good the

pheromones work with ZERO flirting and normal eye contact (no seducing people w/eyes).

Mtnjim
11-09-2004, 06:35 PM
... I'm trying to see

how good the pheromones work with ZERO flirting and normal eye contact (no seducing people

w/eyes).

Probably .0001%, as the pheros are a small part of the whole equation.

(it

might work with some rare woman who has decided she is going to boink the next person to walk through the

door-- :lol: )

BassMan
11-09-2004, 07:27 PM
...anybody can get

laid anytime that they want to... You _do_ make me miss living out West... :rofl:

-Bass

Pherozen
11-09-2004, 07:30 PM
Mountain Jim, I would agree with

you but what happened to me at the party a few weeks ago was a bit out of the ordinary. I usually have an unusually

good day every few weeks, but I'm usually involved in participating. Last week I walked into a party started

talking to a friend and was dragged away by two girls and didn't even know who the girls were let along see them

until the started dry raping me. Maybe just an unusually good day, but I need further testing. Today no mone day

was quite dull, maybe I washed all that none off for good.

Pherozen
11-09-2004, 07:34 PM
Hmm Bass I imagine Florida to be a

big ball of orgies like California. I consider New Mexico to be the MidWest, hell we're neighbors with Texas ya

hear?

BassMan
11-09-2004, 07:41 PM
Hmm Bass I imagine

Florida to be a big ball of orgies like California. I consider New Mexico to be the MidWest, hell we're neighbors

with Texas ya hear?I used to live in Austin. I could get laid whenever. It was just amazing. I wasn't even

pimping music at the time. Florida is _way_ hung up on looks. I get my share (and probably then some), but I have to

really work at it, game, music, mones. I was just missing Austin :lol: .

-Bass

Pherozen
11-09-2004, 08:01 PM
Ah Texas, America's penis.

Pherozen
11-10-2004, 07:12 PM
Okay today I tested, one dab of AE

in the eyebrows, one dab spread across the stomach. And some chikara on the crotch and arms. A few hits here and

there, nothing really out of the ordinary.

Pherozen
11-11-2004, 02:53 PM
Well after I put up that post I

went out, and girls were conversing with me non stop, up to the point where I didn't want to listen nor talk

anymore. Hmm doesn't seem like the right combo for that, maybe it was just a coincidence. Maybe it was just

alcohol.

Pherozen
11-13-2004, 05:45 AM
Hmm today I tried mones and wow I

got insane reactions today on SOE/w. First time trying a womens version. Smelled of florals. Well I got pretty

drunk and I usually walk around grabbing every tit and ass that comes within my reach like a jack ass when I'm

drunk. Usually a girl would at the very least pretend to not enjoy it. But today it was egged on, they all wanted

it and kept following me around for more. Thank you scent of eros for women.