PDA

View Full Version : For those who "dab" on NPA

**DONOTDELETE**
11-03-2001, 10:39 PM
Hello,
For those of you who \"dab\" NPA straight out of the bottle, do you take out the \"plastic eyedropper\" or leave it on?

CJ01
11-04-2001, 04:58 AM
I always leave it on, first of all if the bottle falls over you donĀ“t loose a lot of liquid and the second reason is that the stuff is highly concentrated so you really only want to use it in small doses!

Jaggy
11-04-2001, 09:02 AM
I always leave it on. I tried it without and od\'d with it.

rjm
11-06-2001, 03:31 AM
Definitely leave it on... Yeah, it\'s WAY too easy to OD, and if you think that\'s not a bad thing, give the bottle a good hard coke snort to see what others WILL smell in a high-enough volume. MMMMmmmmmmmm... Yummy! images/icons/laugh.gif

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 01:25 PM
Hey dudes!

I tried the NPA dab trick but i removed the plastic cap and used 2 dabs on neck and 1 on my clothes then sprayed a little candies cologne. Then off to work...

I\'m telling you the girls there just kept complementing how i looked today saying that i looked good today but they always see me at least once a week and never heard that from them. then they kept laughing at every little joke i say. but there\'s one girl that just can\'t get enough of me and kept bugging me until i left the office and she said that i really looked good today. then one of them joked and said \"yeah give her your number or come back on friday after work\".

It\'s just funny how they all acted on me today but i\'m not pursuing anything... i\'m waiting for \"THE ONE\".... (anyone seen this movie?)

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 01:42 PM
Redcapp, I guess, answered something I was wondering about. Honestly, I think that stopper in the NPA bottle prevents me from dosing effectively...(in terms of dabbing). BUT, because I can be a clumsy OX while handling these little bottles, I think I\'ll just keep the stopper inside and just use more half-ass dabs images/icons/wink.gif