PDA

View Full Version : safety of pheromone products

luckyhorse
11-07-2004, 04:29 PM
i was

wondering how safe these products truly are to use since most have not been fda approved i believe the product

itself must enter the bloodstream as well since we are spraying it on the skin the reason i'am posting this is i

had a scary incident this morning i was on the computer and suddenly i became very dizzy and nearly passed out i'am

not saying this is pheromone related but this is the first time this has happened

Gegogi
11-07-2004, 05:04 PM
Just keep 'em outta yo eyes,

mouth and privates and yo wil be in like Flint.

Pancho1188
11-07-2004, 05:24 PM
I doubt the product ever

enters the bloodstream unless you consume it. Since they are human pheromones, I don't think the pheromones

themselves would do anything even if you did (the alcohol in them would, however, so don't do it! :)). After all,

your body produces these things, and I've gotten sweat in my eyes and maybe somehow someway gotten sweat in my

mouth...and I'm still alive and truckin'! :) Also, people put rubbing alcohol on their skin with no problem (it

doesn't absorb into the blood stream or anything). In fact, don't you put alcohol on wounds to keep them

sterile?

I wouldn't recommend taking a shot of AE, but they're not going to hurt you from external

application.