PDA

View Full Version : Dorm Rooms and Menstration

Rover The Dog
11-07-2004, 12:35 PM
We

all know that a group of girls living together overtime will eventually have their periods over a given amount of

time on the same day. And we also believe that this is due to some pheromones right? So i was wondering if anyone

could perform an experiment that logs two girls living together and seeing how their menstration period changes over

the month I figure it would work much like gravity. Larger mass (or in this case pheromones) larger amount of

gravity (or least amount of change in menstration dates from one date to another) I dont have too much knowledge on

this stuff and im not a girl but id imagine that the more attractive girl would have the least amount of change

since she would have a higher amounts of pheromones. Thus you can see if there are any correlations between the rate

of change and the perceived attractiveness.

So what do you guys think? Make sense or do i need to go back to

sleep and get a few more hours under my belt so that i can be thinking straight again.

Gegogi
11-07-2004, 12:44 PM
"Perceived attractiveness" is

highly subjective and varies terribly from man to man, race to race and culture to culture. So any conclusion based

on "perceived attractiveness" would be highly questionable.

I've noticed the most dominate female in groups is

often not the most attractive, just bossy and willing to lead.

Rover The Dog
11-07-2004, 01:04 PM
I agree with you on both

cases. First the dominant female in the group is often not the most attractive and that is why i left the word

dominant out of my post and yeah perceived attractiveness is very subjective but just an idea. I think it would be

interesting to note similarities between those who have the least change in times between menstration if you do this

experiment many times over.