PDA

View Full Version : Athena 10X works

eklemous
11-07-2004, 10:55 AM
Guys, I just wanted

to say I tried the Athena 10X product and I got some really good results in just 3 days. The first and second day I

got no response but by third day everyone was looking at me and my girlfriend totaly changed her behaviour as soon

as I entered the door. The first thing she said was that there was something really different about me and it turns

her on. I have been member of this forum for long time and have tried almost everything, APC, SOE, Perception,AE

etc. They all work great, but the difference with athena is that I just put some on in the morining and I am getting

consistent responses all day long. Also I notice a great increase in the number of looks from the ladies. Bruce, I

think you should try and see if you could try to sell this product in this forum. I dont know if there would be any

way for some company to make a cheaper version of athena, but in my opinion its a very consistent product.

Bruce
11-07-2004, 11:11 AM
Hi Ekle,

After reading your

post all the way through, I believe you are on the level, but I gotta say, before I got to the end I thought

somebody from Athena was pulling our legs. I think you are the first person I ever heard from who was happy with

their purchase. Honestly, I don't think there is anything in there that you couldn't buy much cheaper either

here or at a health food store. As far as carrying it at Love Scent, I'm pretty sure they only sell it from their

own mailorder shop. Also, the price is way out of line and they don't guarantee it either.

Bruce

HB_88
11-07-2004, 11:15 AM
Never had any results with

it myself, but it's good that you've found something that works for you. As I've said before, Athena's product

10:13 for women seems to work for them... I've never tried 10:13, so I can't comment directly. I just know that

in my experiments the effects of the men's product 10x were indistinguishable from placebo.

HB_88

cuddlebear
11-07-2004, 11:30 AM
I have been

member of this forum for long time and have tried almost everything, APC, SOE, Perception,AE etc.

Wondering why this is your first post ??

I can't comment on Athena, having never tried it,

but it is a surprise to see a post like this after reading all of the previous ones that said it didn't do squat.

And the other ones you mentioned didn't work as well as Athena? Well, perhaps you have a body chemistry

that suits the product ... I know that I get better results from certain products than other people do with the same

products, so maybe this one is the best for you ...

bjf
11-07-2004, 11:41 AM
If you guys search the forum, you

will see members who used it and believed it worked. Many did not believe the price was in line with what it should

be, however.

Also, using dhea capsules was mentioned as a cheaper alternative, disolving them in

alcohol.

Basically, if the product is DHEA as its creator originally claimed, it should increase T-levels,

thereby increasing pheromone output.

SmellsLikeSex
11-07-2004, 12:07 PM
The first pheromones I

purchased a couple years ago was Athena 10x for like a hundred dollars. No hits or results what so ever.

Lucky

I found this site this year. No noticable hits with SOE unscented gel packs but The Edge and Chikara gel packs mos

def seem to be getting me hits like smiles for no reason and alot of touching. I want to try Alter Ego next.

TRock
11-07-2004, 12:27 PM
i have 10x. i found it a month

before i found this site. could never really figure if it worked or not because of the whole "you might have to wait

6 weeks for results" thing. i used it for 3 or 4 weeks i think and with no noticeable results. and they covered

their ass with "we can't gurantee the product will work for you".

eklemous
11-07-2004, 06:07 PM
sorry guys I have been having

some problems with my computer. I dont know why this product works for me but i notice more smiles and stares from

females. still no sexual hits except that everyone seems friendly. I dont know if this results will continue because

I have started using it the past week or so. First 2 days i got absolutely no results but by day three things

changed. Still the kind of results i get are similar to SOE more friendliness due to nol but no real sexual hits. I

am not sure if it is just my body chemistry. Still I ordered some perception and I will try to use both so I can ad

some none to the mix. Also, in my opinion, considering the price it is not worth it, but it does work for me

though.

bjf
11-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Are you normally a person that comes

off as a "nice guy" (without mones)?

eklemous
11-07-2004, 06:14 PM
no, not really thats my

problem. When I use none people usually become very unfriendly even my girlfriend. Maybe thats because I dont look

like a nice guy. Maybe thats why athena works for me because maybe i seem nicer. I dont really know.

bjf
11-07-2004, 06:19 PM
Interesting. Have you tried chikara

or wagg?

jvkohl
11-07-2004, 08:25 PM
Any reports of results coming from

Winnifred Cutler regarding her "research" have subsequently (and quickly) been debunked. She is not held in high

regard by anyone I know who is involved in olfactory research. I have previously discussed in this Forum the fact

that her claims that DHEA or DHEAS is a pheromone are totally unsupported.

JVK

SyraBrian
11-08-2004, 10:47 AM
In the late 90's, I bought

Athena 10x on two different occasions. Even though it's a little pricey for my taste, I have no qualms about

stating that it was a very effective product for me.

jvkohl
11-08-2004, 08:41 PM
In the mid-90's, Winnifred Cutler

appeared on a popular talk show (I forget which one but still have the videotape and transcript) and stated that a

pheromone product for men would not work because in nature, it's always the female that attracts the

male.

JVK

SirAngel
12-14-2004, 06:01 AM
I have tried Athena 10x and got

no results from it:nono:, other than spending a lot of money on it...as far as I´m concerned it´s total cra...

:mad: