PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone's effect on self

**DONOTDELETE**
11-03-2001, 05:01 AM
Greetings, knowledgeable people of love-scent.com. One rubs down with the Scientist\'s 0,025mg phero-prescription and leaves home to let the people have a whiff. From that point on, though, one\'s inhaling the fumes oneself. Which effects does the scent excert on self?

Thank you for your time and attention.

Dachz

Lee
11-03-2001, 10:34 AM
I haven\'t messed with pheros too long but I\'m guessing, based on Realm, that it would probably boost your overall confidence socially.

At any rate, just the fact that you KNOW that you have a phero scent on makes you THINK you have a slight edge socially over others so psychologically you\'d feel better about yourself.

I think the downside of buying phero products is if you get hits, or someone nice notices you, do they like you because of pheros or because of your true self. Using pheros is kinda used as a clutch in which it makes social situations easier to deal with.

proteus
11-03-2001, 11:31 PM
Thought about that myself, but then the way I figure it is people do all kinds of things to make themselves attractive to the opposite sex. Ladies get breast implants, wear makeup/perfume, go to the hair salon etc., wear clothes they feel will make them look sexy, and guys do the same with hair implants, getting a new haircut, buying fancy clothes etcetc . the list is endless. So I look at pheros the same way. All these other devices folks use are trying to achieve the same purpose, that is attract someone. Once you\'ve gotten the person\'s attention that you\'ve been trying too using this stuff then they have a chance to get to know your true self, and so to me pheros are just another facilitor, catching someone\'s attention so that you can at least have a chance to get to know each other. If ladies have no guilt about wearing makeup etc. (and they shouldn\'t) I don\'t feel there\'s any reason why I should feel guilty about wearing pheros. It could be argued that by wearing makeup etc. a woman is hiding what she \"really\" looks like to make her appear more attractive/beautiful/sexy whatever than she really is, but I think most of us would laugh at this argument (and quite rightly so). Both men and women are all just trying to get an edge to attract a mate, and as long as no-one gets hurt in the process I don\'t think there\'s anything wrong with it. But I do agree with you that pheros can become a clutch, but then if your life is enhanced by it, I figure it\'s a good clutch to have :-)Just my two cents.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 02:52 PM
Increased confidence aggressiveness, talkative depending on what type of pheros is being used. Paying more attention, learning quicker on various things we come across. It is always helpful and awesome as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 03:32 PM
The effect on me well i got to 1000 posts he he now talking about a

POKEMON TEA COZIE as a prize i think was writers suggestion he he he

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 05:14 PM
yeah, I\'d say more confident and more talkative

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 08:23 PM
Everybody is giving general answers here. Which is of little use.

Let me be the one to start of by being specific in order to help the one who started this spin.

Product - Attraction, Affects - i\'ve noticed a more upbeat, talkative attitude that sets upon me. i actually creave or need the company of others. The lone wolf image leaves me.

Hope this was to some use.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 09:15 PM
Product - Attraction: takes my thinking down a notch. (Makes me a idiot in my eyes)

Product - Jambat\'s mix: makes me LOOK like an idiot as I sniff my wrists all day. Try explaining to your business partner when he looks at you and says \"What the HELL are you doing?\"

rjm
11-13-2001, 02:16 AM
Bubba-

I think the inherent problem is that you\'re looking for specific reactions to specific products. I\'ll grant you that htat COULD be accomplished, but we\'d be looking at VOLUMES. Also, not every product works for every person. My personal biggest disappointment was PI. Results of use: nottadamthing. Very similar results for Attraction, though others swear by the stuff. I use it as \"filler\" for other mixes, since it didn\'t work outright for me, but has SOME pheros in it.

Most of the people here have tried several products, and they have different experiences with what does / not work.

The results are pretty much universal -- as Donald and deepblue said, and I\'ll agree, for those formulations that work for us, we notice that we become more confident, talkative, happier, etc. I\'ve noticed that PI/APC shortens my temper a bit. We share the observations of those around us, as well. The question isn\'t so much \"What are the effects?\" as it is \"Which products get the most reaction?\"

The reactions are generally the same; it\'s just a matter of which one works for you.

Hope that helps, \'cause now my hands hurt from all this typing! images/icons/shocked.gif

Later!

[ November 14, 2001: Message edited by: Randy ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-14-2001, 11:36 PM
Ok specifics

none = alpha male aggressive, although respect

nol = talkative, friendly, giggles, laid back etc

rone = intimate, attention different responses

couplins = relaxes other males, raises or decreases testororone levels. calming effects.

Various products with different ratios produce different effects. Ive had that feeling of being under the influence had friends use them around me so i know what other people react to them who dont even know about pheromones. Just as an experiement to get the feeling of being on the other end. THough it was quite motivating and really got me going as well which is a good thing.