PDA

View Full Version : Almost got in two fights last night....

GodOfThunder
11-05-2004, 11:49 AM
Okay guys, last night I went to the Memphis-Loisville football game and then hit up this local

poolhall. Before I left the house I used about a half a gel pack of Chikara on my neck. On my way to the game some

guy tried to start a fight with me cause he said I rolled my eyes at him. At the game, I ran into like 4-5

different girls who are usually just friends but were all over me. It was cool. On the way to the pool hall I used

two sprays of perception on my chest. At the pool hall all of my guy friends barely said a word to me. It was crazy

cause these were some of my every day smoking buddies. This friend of my older cousin who is usually cool to me got

in my face and the bouncer kicked him out. After all that, these fine girls were givin me the eyes and being all

toouch but the both had boyfriends. Bummer. I ended up meeting this girl and she asked for my number before I left.

Its crazy how this stuff changes how people react toward your presence.

DrSmellThis
11-05-2004, 12:07 PM
Nice report. Typical OD.

bigdog
11-05-2004, 12:09 PM
I had two sprays of Perception on

two weeks ago and was cock blocked twice when I was talking to two girls from a decent distance and not flirting.

They were not boyfriends either. They were threatening me too. I thought the balance would negate but it appears

quite a bit of none in 2 sprays. I will be using one this weekend and have WAGG.

Hell of a first half last

night . Must have been a blast to watch!

Pancho1188
11-05-2004, 12:11 PM
Well, you were in a

pool hall...you would have to crank it up a notch with the smoke, etc. (waiting for you to say it was non-smoking to

ruin my theory ;)) I'm surprised your dose was an OD in that atmosphere, but I guess if you get close it could set

people off. That's the dilemma of that type of atmosphere: OD and get good far away but watch out for close...not

enough and you may have to make a bold first move to a potential disinterested party before you know if it works.

DrSmellThis
11-05-2004, 12:23 PM
At least he should cut the

Perception use in half.

bjf
11-05-2004, 12:32 PM
Or Memphis could have won.

Watcher
11-05-2004, 01:24 PM
Im guessing blockcocked is where

guys zone in on you when youre talking up a girl - just to run interference

Quickest way if she really isnt

goign anywhere but prick teasing is to say which of us would you like to fuck me or him. That usually pisses em

off.
Or make some comment hey bud you flirtin with me - you gay or something if not piss off.

That has

worked. or if youre like me with extra bulk and size you can just stand over him.

Well there are other

tactics to deal with cock blocking.

GodOfThunder
11-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Yea, I didn't realize it

was the mones but I was cockblacked several times. :POKE:

platinumfox
11-06-2004, 08:00 AM
Maybe these guys were just

jealous you were getting all these women?I dont think it has anything to do with the mones.

Watcher
11-06-2004, 01:31 PM
actually platinumfox - pheromones

do affect guys as well - its the alpha male thing with the Anone - it makes em aggressive cocky and they just get in

the way of the guy getting all the female attention. But they are more likley to when you have Anone in droves

(OD)
Anol tends to make guys happy
Arone gets some respect - throw in some Couplins and well things get

interesting. Its all automatic subconscious behaviour.

But the cockballing nature of some less type guys is

valid enough to observe. And with a guy around with high pheromones but perhaps no women in sight - they still get

loud bousterous and a geniune pain in the neck - or you get a lot of respect until females come around then they get

in the way

We have so many old stories around here about idiot guys hanging around where they aint wanted.

If i have had a woman a few times what ive had to do say at a club is quitely sneak out the frontdoor with the woman

im taking home and leave the suckers behind - the only way to fcuk em up.

TRock
11-06-2004, 01:47 PM
yeah there is no reason to get in

a fight with a cock blocker, they just want you to get to their level. best way to disarm a cockblocker is to "be

their friend" and beta them subtlely imo.