PDA

View Full Version : book review time

TRock
11-05-2004, 01:11 AM
i've bought a ton game

related books lately. i just finished my 1st one, The Art Of Mackin by Tariq Nasheed. 10 bucks on amazon or bn.com

Note:this book isn't for you if you don't embrace the player lifestyle.

This book has some tactics that i

will use but this book is mainly how a player/mack/pimp is supposed to think and act basically same stuff as David

D's kill the wuss inside you stuff. He doesn't talk about cocky and funny, he just advocates being what an ultra

alpha male is all about and using your power as an ultra alpha to handle woman. Best thing i learned from him was to

learn to categorize woman and learn to exploit their weaknesses. Is it better than the DYD ebook......no. But does

it add yo your game if you are DYD guy....yes. and the million dollar question, will it elevate my game....YES.

Skye
11-05-2004, 01:20 AM
Hmm..

interesting.

I was wondering TRock, what other books were there on your shopping spree other than the one

recommended above.

How did you come across them? Did you just search for them or were they recommended

somewhere?

TRock
11-05-2004, 02:05 AM
i bought The Life Story of Don

"Magic" Juan, The Pimp Game:Instructional Guide, and Pimp:The story of My life.

i came up with the idea of

reading these books from a thread on fastseduction about reading books by naturals.

for anybody that is

wondering, just to make it clear i'm not trying to be a pimp and i'm not advocating being a pimp. but a pimp is a

form of a mack, a player is also a form of a mack. so a pimp carries the essence of a mack which is the same thing

as a pick up artist. so you can extrapolate the good qualities of a pimp and add it to who you are.

SweetBrenda
11-05-2004, 06:11 AM
i bought The

Life Story of Don "Magic" Juan, The Pimp Game:Instructional Guide, and Pimp:The story of My life.

i came up with

the idea of reading these books from a thread on fastseduction about reading books by naturals.

for anybody

that is wondering, just to make it clear i'm not trying to be a pimp and i'm not advocating being a pimp. but a

pimp is a form of a mack, a player is also a form of a mack. so a pimp carries the essence of a mack which is the

same thing as a pick up artist. so you can extrapolate the good qualities of a pimp and add it to who you

are.:blink: I have to be honest here, while I was reading your first post the first thing that came to my

mind was ohhh God! here's another "wanna be player" trying to improve his skills... :hammer:

I get your 2nd

post a little better.
Anyway adios read ya later...
SB

TRock
11-05-2004, 10:22 AM
there's a few things in there

that he advocates that you would be surprised like never lying to woman or manipulating them. you tell them what you

do and they will follow if they choose to.

TRock
11-09-2004, 07:00 PM
well... i've finish my 2nd book,

The Pimp Game:Instructional Guide. the book wasn't as good as the previous book. alot of the information is

repetitive from other seduction books but there's some good techniques in there if you're into the swinggcat ebook

and techniques. the book goes too much into pimping and is a little dark which is something i'm not interested in

doing but there are some gems of knowledge in there if you're willing to sort through the book.

Traggard
11-09-2004, 10:58 PM
I think that techniques dealing

with inner game (how your brain is wired) is much more important then outer game (what you say or how you behave).

Almost everyone (including me) have so much crap in their heads it is almost unbelievable. Religion, society, every

girl that ever rejected you, every limitation that you ever put into yourself, every doubt of fear you have is

basically things that destroys your success. If we could remove all that bad wiring I honestly think anyone could

get laid at will without having to use any technique. I mean a typical male is rejecting himself 1000 times more

often then any amount of girls ever could do.

So how do you remove the crap? In my experience EFT

(http://www.emofree.com/) is the easiest tool for getting rid of negative

emotions that hold you back. But that is only half the puzzle; you also need to replace the emotion or behaviour

with something better. Various NLP techniques like visualizations and affirmations work. Back when I just used NLP

not much happened. But EFT in combination with NLP seems to do the trick.

It is really cool suddenly noticing

yourself behaving in a more useful way, being more social and having better body language without even thinking

about it. Finding yourself compelled to chat with women you do not know yet, when you used to come up with some

bullshit excuse for not talking to her.

TRock
11-10-2004, 12:29 AM
oh i forgot to mention the 2 books

were pretty big on inner game, they're outter game was simple (be dominant) with some mental tricks mixed in. i'm

a strong believer in inner game. without inner game you can't brush off rejection, have too many limiting believes,

and the socially programmed stuff that causes you to fail.

do you repeat affirmations or have them recorded?

i've recorded mines and listen to them all the time. i also use visualization that ross jefferies teaches. i don't

think you can get anything accomplished if you're coming from a bad state.

i seen alot of change in me in the

last 4 months also. i don't think i would have progress that fast if i ignored my inner game.

Traggard
11-10-2004, 06:42 AM
I say the affirmations out loud

but inside my head. I also imagine them comming from different directions around me which seems to help. I say them

just a few times but with lot of emotion.

TRock
11-10-2004, 08:34 AM
try saying each affirmation 10x in

a tape recorder with the right voice and tonality. that's supposed to be the only way that affirmations work.

Traggard
11-10-2004, 09:11 AM
You can say affirmations in

1000s of different ways and they still work. The thing that can prevent affirmations from working is that you

already have other programming that runs in your head that contradict the affirmations. Removing that programming

using EFT or some other method speeds up the process.

Holmes
11-10-2004, 09:23 AM
I think that

techniques dealing with inner game (how your brain is wired) is much more important then outer game (what you say or

how you behave).

Absolutely. "Inner game" is everything.

TRock
11-10-2004, 10:22 AM
http://mindbluff.com/hypnotic.htm is that the same thing as eft? i

haven't done affirmations that way b/c i'm gonna mess up my head some how. don't want to snap out of it and act

like a chicken.

Traggard
11-10-2004, 10:50 AM
Nope. You can find everything

you need to know about EFT on http://www.emofree.com/
Do not buy the videos. Just download the free

manual at:
http://www.emofree.com/freestuff.htm
EFT is much more time efficient then any method I

have ever tried. While affirmations and visualisations work given enough time, EFT often works within 5-10

minutes.

TRock
11-10-2004, 11:04 AM
thanks for the link.