PDA

View Full Version : Old Age

watcher27944
11-04-2004, 09:59 AM
I am a 59 year old male

and I am trying to find a combo that work`s for people my age.
Yes I did a search, and it seems that old around

here is 35, I hope not that would mean I might as well give up.
I have edge jell pks., soe jell pks. , AE,

chikara,and perception to work with and I would like to get the 35 to 45 year old women to notice me, in a good way

lol.
Anyone with any advice that I did not find?

private
11-04-2004, 10:02 AM
I am a 59

year old male and I am trying to find a combo that work`s for people my age.
Yes I did a search, and it seems that

old around here is 35, I hope not that would mean I might as well give up.
I have edge jell pks., soe jell pks. ,

AE, chikara,and perception to work with and I would like to get the 35 to 45 year old women to notice me, in a good

way lol.
Anyone with any advice that I did not find?
I would say (as a newbie), use more AndrosteNONE

than AndrosteNOL.
Best would be getting a good dose of male domination ... i guess Primal Instinct would be best

for that.

-private

HK45Mark23
11-04-2004, 11:01 AM
There are many here who are over 35. Some of the real authorities on pheromones here

are over 35. I am sure once they have viewed this thread they will provide the appropriate knowledge.:thumbsup:

HK45Mark23

DrSmellThis
11-04-2004, 11:13 AM
If you mind your health and

fitness in a proactive, balanced way; any number of products and approaches should work for you well. You could

start with something like AE, Perception, or Chikara. Edge and A1 are great supplemental products.

belgareth
11-04-2004, 11:14 AM
Watcher27944,

I am 48 years

old. The high none products alone haven't worked all that well for me, I seem to OD on none pretty easily. It may

be just a pecularity of my own mone signature, though. Combos of SoE and TE or AE work well. The best results have

been from Chikara with a little TE.

A large part of it is going to be your attitude and environment. I don't

dance or go to bars but spend a lot of my time in small offices; that probably has something to do with the type of

mones that are effective for me. I'm also in good shape which probably affects my natural signature. Being

self-confident and friendly with a good sense of humor also helps.

Being older is actually great because it

opens up more possibilities. I get hits from ladies as young as in their early twenties to in their fifties. You've

got a much wider field to work within than somebody in their twenties. Two things I've seen with older guys that

will kill your chances is coming across as needy or as the fatherly type. You'll end up in the LJBF land quickly.

Good luck.

watcher27944
11-04-2004, 11:40 AM
Belgareth, thanks for the

input, I go out 3 times a week, twice to a local bar and once to a moose lodge, so I am in an open space most of the

time, I try to get close enuff to the people that I like for the mones to do there thing, but the places are not

conductive to closeness like an office might be.

watcher27944
11-04-2004, 11:41 AM
And thank the rest of you

for your help.

belgareth
11-04-2004, 11:51 AM
Try using SoE with small

amounts of TE; my best results were about 6" of SoE with a single spray of TE. The Chikara combo that works best for

me is 3 sprays of Chikara and one of TE. That's the combo that gets me regular hits almost anywhere I go.

Pancho1188
11-04-2004, 12:12 PM
TE has been known to get the

extremes well (on the younger or older side). Many hit reports will mention getting older women (that might be a

good search term, by the way) whether or not the actual person was older. Bel knows what he's talking about with

his dosages.

As for the average person on the forum...with the exception of the latest trend of younger people,

it's usually the older people that stick around and younger people looking for a quick fix or only staying around

temporarily. I received a PM once asking me what the hell I was doing on here because most people were late 30's

and 40's or higher and I was this young guy who should be out hitting it instead of being on the forum.

Just

goes to show you...that I don't listen very we---I mean, that the forum does have older people, too. :)

watcher27944
11-04-2004, 12:12 PM
Bel. I have jell paks. of

soe and te, how much of a jell pak. would that be?

Mtnjim
11-04-2004, 12:15 PM
Old Age indeed!! Geez dude, you

only got 2 years on me, and I'm not old!!!
:welcome:
Ok, here goes.
As far as a mix, I have found a mix

that is 4 ~nol, 3 ~rone, 2 A1, and 1 ~none seems to work pretty well for me. If you are working on women approaching

our age, you may want to up the volume a bit to make up for a decreased sense of smell that comes with

age.

Now for some other factors. If you have "let your self go", I recommend joining a gym. A lot of guys our

age have gotten a bit soft and pudgy, fix it if this is your case, it's never too late. Check out your wardrobe,

you don't want to dress "grandfatherly"!! More important, you don't want to dress like a 20something, you'll look

ridiculous, make a point of dressing dapper and stylish, but not like a "skate rat".

We still have time!
I

had a friend who died a year ago. He dressed with style and carried himself well, and he always had chicks (ok old

bags :thumbsup: ) checking him out. This was all the way up until a couple of weeks before he died, a couple of

months short of his 100th birthday!!
:cheers:

EDIT:
Forgot to mention, the heavy ~nol with more ~rone

than ~none seems to "young ya up", I can't explain it!!

watcher27944
11-04-2004, 12:21 PM
Mtnjim, I don`t have

A-1,,is it about the same as edge? and I am 5 ft. 8 in. 145, no fat I work no need for gym`s lol

belgareth
11-04-2004, 12:22 PM
Bel. I have

jell paks. of soe and te, how much of a jell pak. would that be?
I always advise to start low and work

your way up in dosages. Let's say start with 1/3 pack of SoE and 1/4 of TE. Try that for a few days and see what

happens.

watcher27944
11-04-2004, 12:24 PM
thanks Bel. I can do that,

:thumbsup:

Mtnjim
11-04-2004, 12:53 PM
Mtnjim, I don`t

have A-1,,is it about the same as edge? and I am 5 ft. 8 in. 145, no fat I work no need for gym`s

lol

A1 isn't the same as Edge (~none +), do a search on "a1" or "Andro 1" for information. I

don't have time ti explain ritht now. Later I'll come back, or perhaps someone else who has a minute??

As

far as the "no gym" , COOL!!, wanted to throw out some possabilities!!

Jim :cheers:

Elk Dreamer
11-04-2004, 01:03 PM
Watcher, Chikara and orginal

REALM work well for me. Three sprays in the beard one on wrist mix it up. I also use my favorite occasionally

orginal Andron by Jovan very difficult to get now. I use it to kick me into high gear because of the personal

effect. I have many good memories with that one and it creats new ones. Also mix up where you hang out more, believe

it or not try good church activities where you do up close volunteer work. Put your mones on and help women package

stuff for the troops, kids,shut ins. You will be surprized! Church Ladies are really Hotties in disquise!

Elk

: :smite:

DrSmellThis
11-04-2004, 01:09 PM
...as Zappa's "Catholic

Girls" will attest, a little repression or suppression is good for the libido.

Gegogi
11-04-2004, 08:59 PM
I'm 49 and have been scoring

major poon with or without 'mones. However, the 'mones seem to speed up and intensify the process. When I was in

my 20s I had a difficult time getting a date let alone getting laid. Maybe being a straving musician had something

to do with that... However, vintage men must be fashionable now as women in their early to mid 20s hit on me

constantly. Of course it helps to work on a college campus where there are nothing but young

women.

Incidentally, church singles groups are a hot bed of available women. However, you'll be impelled to

come forward and confess your sexual sins every week... I found all the divorced women too desperate and man hungry

for me (scared the hell outta me).

My fav combo is Burberry Weekend mixed 50/50 with TE and a dash of SOE

and/or EW.

Watcher
11-05-2004, 01:48 AM
NOw now the original watcher is

hereby upset someone has imitated his username lol (only kidding but it could get confusing - the real watcher is in

his mid 20s and living in australia) RAFLMAO - now im that famous i have my own fan club lol hi to the

watcher27944

Primal instinct for men or andro 4.2 with some arone added for good measure.

Perfect 10

while expensive is a sledgehammer approach lol - that could work.

Welcome aboard. and good luck with the

pheromones.

ismellgood
11-05-2004, 08:14 AM
I am 46 (but am told I look a

dozen years younger, only in part due to keeping slim and decent muscle tone). I have gotten more picky regarding

female beauty as I have aged, and as maladaptive as that is, I have a more beautiful woman now than ever before.

Get in shape, and convince yourself you are worthy.
As for scent, I like the results provoked by Chikara or

NPA the best.

watcher27944
11-05-2004, 08:22 AM
Hi watcher, sorry about the

name, had no ideal it was being used untill I got in here.
You still the man.

Watcher
11-05-2004, 01:06 PM
Wont get off topic for to long but

keeping fit helps. And to watcher27944 - dont worry about it - im not really upset with it lol - just playing the

gag lol.

Well the main man around here of course is bruce im just a little ol aussie pheromone user.

Mtnjim
11-05-2004, 01:25 PM
"NOw now the original watcher is

hereby upset someone has imitated his username..."

Coulda been worse! He could have been "D. Duck" or "Daffy

Duck" :LOL:

By the way, Where have you been??

Haven't seen ya in monthes!! :drunk:

Watcher
11-05-2004, 01:35 PM
Ive been hiding lol - actually

just a busy social life (obvious assistance from certain chemical messengers) and i sorta forget about love-scent

forum wise kept ordering products. D Duck and Daffy Duck lol are ok that user name was deleted lol and even watcher

is really ok i dont mind really lol.

Ive been posting occasionally but not a great deal. I might disappear

again without warning but will keep touching base occasionally.