PDA

View Full Version : My order arrived!

Yoel
11-03-2004, 06:17 AM
Hey Bruce,
I just

wanted to tell you that today I found my Perception in the mailbox, it took only 2 weeks, I'm so excited!

:drunk:
The scent is half-leaked, but I expected that to happen, and the pheropen is missing, but I recall reading

something about you sending them separately...am I right on that?

You are the best. :box:

Yoel (from

Italy)

Pancho1188
11-03-2004, 06:18 AM
Yes, the pens are being

shipped separately.

PR

MOBLEYC57
11-03-2004, 06:21 AM
Hey Bruce,
I just

wanted to tell you that today I found my Perception in the mailbox, it took only 2 weeks, I'm so excited!

The scent is half-leaked, but I expected that to happen, and the pheropen is missing, but I recall reading

Yoel (from

Italy)Where in Italy? Sei Italiano?

Yoel
11-03-2004, 06:26 AM
Where in Italy?

Sei Italiano? Anche tu? :eek:

Yoel

SweetBrenda
11-03-2004, 06:27 AM
Hey Bruce,
I

just wanted to tell you that today I found my Perception in the mailbox, it took only 2 weeks, I'm so excited!

Yoel (from

Italy):blink: ONLY two weeks? wow! goodness isn't that a bit to looong? oh wait a second, I

just noticed where you live...
Awesome I want to go to Italy someday when I think of Italy I

think of "romance" :wub: ahhhhhhhhhhh
Enjoy your perception!:thumbsup:
SB

Pancho1188
11-03-2004, 06:29 AM
Don't listen to Brenda...when

she wants something, she wants it now! ;)

Seriously, though, sorry about the scent leak, but you can

always use another cologne to cover it. I'm glad to hear that the -mones didn't leak because that's the most

important part! :)

Yoel
11-03-2004, 06:36 AM
Yeah I already figured that SBrenda

is caliente :D

About the scent, it's not a biggie. The purpose of the post was to thank Bruce, I didn't even

expect the package to arrive at all (you know, our postal service is quite shitty) :)

SweetBrenda
11-03-2004, 06:40 AM
Don't

listen to Brenda...when she wants something, she wants it now! ;) :)Eh! Panch'Claus, honey don't go

getting jealous now...
Plus if you know what I want and when I want it you have nothing to worry about!

right?
:kiss:

There's Nothing wrong with a woman that wants something right away! ,,,is there???

I'm

sure he's going to have fun in Italy wearing the mones too~!

SweetBrenda
11-03-2004, 06:42 AM
Yeah I already

figured that SBrenda is caliente :D :):blink: ummm Yoel, don't listen to Pancho.

Yoel
11-03-2004, 06:47 AM
:blink: ummm

Yoel, don't listen to Pancho. Why not, that's a great quality to have :) (not listening to Pancho, the

caliente thing :D)

Yoel

MOBLEYC57
11-04-2004, 04:55 AM
Anche tu? :eek:

YoelNo, stavo a bella Napoli 5 anni fa, anche ho (giocatto?) football Americano per un squadra di

bellissima Roma. :cheers:

Yoel
11-04-2004, 06:11 AM
Giocato :)

I live in Modena,

up in the north part, but I have visited it all. I love my country, it's really a nice place to live in :)

Yoel

MOBLEYC57
11-04-2004, 07:45 AM
Giocato :)

I

live in Modena, up in the north part, but I have visited it all. I love my country, it's really a nice place to

live in :)

Yoel:type: Yes, I've played in Modena .... beautiful!!:box: Italy is my kind of town!

:cheers: My motto is, "When you go to Rome, you don't want to go home!"

A presto!:run:

Bruce
11-04-2004, 08:54 AM
The pens went out last week

sometime. Anybody get them yet? Yoel, write me an email and I'll get you a refund on part of that

Perception.

Bruce

HK45Mark23
11-04-2004, 11:09 AM
I

got my pen several days ago. Thanks Bruce you are neat-o. The pen is groovy.:hammer:

HK45Mark23