PDA

View Full Version : How to use perception?

gmcarroll33
11-01-2004, 08:56 PM
I just got

Perception a couple of days ago and am ready to experiment. I've got a question. Of the two bottles, is one a

pheremone bottle, and the other a cover scent, or are they both pheremone bottles just containing different types of

pheremones? Also is an actual cologne recommended when using perception?

jollysnowdevil
11-01-2004, 09:55 PM
the small one is the

cover scent, the larger bottle without the perfumy scent is the mones

InternationalPlayboy
11-02-2004, 07:32 AM
gmcarroll33, look in

the Perception box to see if the instructions were included. Many of us missed them at first. Mine were rolled up

around the small atomizer and remained hidden in the package when I pulled the atomizer out.

One thing to

consider when using a cologne other than the one provided with Perception is the application. Alcohol based colognes

could hamper the effectiveness of Perception's innovations, the time release aspect, non-transdermal absorption,

and the ability to easily wash it off. So if using another cologne, either spray it in a different spot than where

you apply the pheromones or spray the cologne first and let it dry, then spray the pheromones over it. An unexpected

benefit to the second technique is that the time release property of Perception also gives the fragrance a time

release aspect too.

Watcher
11-02-2004, 02:22 PM
experiment with dosages as well -

i would like ot perhaps see the pheromone levels increased to the following
2.5mg of anol
1.25 anone

mg of arone.

gmcarroll33
12-30-2004, 07:12 PM
How exactly can I experiment

with the actual pheremone dosage in perception?

Watcher
12-31-2004, 03:16 AM
good luck gmcarroll33 - perception

is a really good product

oscar
12-31-2004, 08:17 AM
How exactly can I

experiment with the actual pheremone dosage in perception?
gmcarroll33,

Since the suggestion above

simply increases the amounts of all of the components in Perception by 25%, all you'd have to do to "experiment"

with that is to increase your dosage by 25%. (This is NOT something that willl earn you the "Mad Scientist Merit

Badge".)

But if you actually wanted to alter the ratios of the three pheromone components, the easiest

way to do that would be with the Pheromone Chemistry

Set (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/27).

The problem with using the Chem-Set to do this (or just about any other product for that matter) is

that the carrier of the added pheros will likely compromise the water-based formula of Perception, screwing up the

transdermal absorption blocking and/or time release aspects of the formula.

The way around that is to do the

necessary calculations and apply the auxiliary mones separately.
(This WILL get you that merit badge!) ;)

Oscar :)