PDA

View Full Version : Tough Decision

Snoopy
11-01-2004, 05:21 PM
Chikara is my defualt

-mone. I can't get enough of this. I already own an almost full bottle of Weak Chikara, and half a bottle of Beta

Chikara. I love the scent of it, but it fades quickly. I like how it has the effect of making your target creep up

on you slowly; this is why I use it as my standard, because I don't always want a pounce.

I also own SOE

unscented, and NPA. 8-10 dabs of TE gel has gotten me decent responses combined with 2-3 sprays of Beta Chikara, but

for some odd reason, NPA hasn't. I believe it has something to do with measuring dabs from the NPA bottle. I just

can't do it consistently.

I've heard about the New Chikara having a longer lasting scent, and I've heard two

things about its contents: 1) It's the same as Beta Chikara. 2) It's almost twice as potent as Beta Chikara.

Which is true? Are the -mone ratios the same?

I've already got Perception in my shopping cart, but would also

like to try Pheros. The thing is, I'm only going to order either the New Chikara or Pheros (along with Perception),

not both. I'm leaning towards Pheros since I already have two bottles of Chikara.

Which should I order?

I

already own:
NPA 10ml
Almost full bottle Weak Chikara
Half bottle Beta Chikara
SOE unscented roller
TE/SOE gel

packs

belgareth
11-01-2004, 05:31 PM
I've been experimenting with

the "weak" Chikara for almost a month now. The scent is weak but the mones seem to have the full impact. It combines

very nicely with Pheros, I've had a lot of good hits from it.

Yoel
11-01-2004, 05:33 PM
I'd say Pheros, since:
a) it's

not on your list (duh)
b) it's a "one shot" batch
c) you could use Perception to enhance the durability of the

Chikara you already have

Yoel

Snoopy
11-01-2004, 08:42 PM
I'd say Pheros,

since:
c) you could use Perception to enhance the durability of the Chikara you already have

That,

combined with what belgareth said makes a lot of sense. I forgot about Perception's ability to extend scent as

well. Thanks guys.

bjf
11-01-2004, 08:51 PM
To me it sounds like you already have

everything a moner needs! Honestly, I wish my ordering decisions had been as smart as yours. There's a lot of

other things you could get, but I think they'd just be to toy around with, or maybe tweak what you are now using.

Snoopy
11-01-2004, 09:09 PM
It pays off to search the forums

until your eyes are bleeding :)
I think I've got most of the "popular" mones in my arsenal now.. all I need now is

some time to actually go out and do some more testing.
Damn varsity team and massive amounts of homework are

tieing me up :(

BDC_Concepts
11-01-2004, 09:13 PM
To be honest, we never

really looked at Perception as a product that would help extend cologne duration, but the same technology that

sustains a delivered release with pheromones, does the same with fragrance as well. There have been requests for

this as a product for sale on the site. We will honestly have to assess demand for such a product in order to

justify it. That being said, to respond to the issue of Chikara fragrance strength... I've mentioned it before,

but not many seemed to respond. My best suggestion is to purchase Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultierre. I've found the

fragrance of chikara and le male to be incredibly similar (if not almost identical). This will allow you to use

chikara independently while still having sufficient fragrance strength.

Snoopy
11-01-2004, 09:53 PM
I had a thread going on a few

weeks ago about colognes with similar scent to Chikara. Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultierre? Is that something I can

find in the local mall or will I have to go to a specialty store to check that one out?

InternationalPlayboy
11-02-2004, 07:20 AM
I had

a thread going on a few weeks ago about colognes with similar scent to Chikara. Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultierre? Is

that something I can find in the local mall or will I have to go to a specialty store to check that one

out?

I shopped for that cologne several months ago. The highest end department store in this town is

a Dillards. They have a selection of men's colognes, but don't have Le Male. So I suspect that you have to either

find a perfume shop or a store that's the equavalent of Macy's or above.