PDA

View Full Version : Realm Womens Body Lotion?

nrector
11-01-2004, 09:09 AM
Has any of

the ladies tried Realm Womens Body Lotion, or know a good Pharo lotion?

I also wouldn't mind hearing from the

ladies here about mixes that could be used to help my wife at work.

Wife is shy (too shy to even ask for help

here), 26, short blonde. She doesn't do well with aggressive personalities. At work, she has a co-worker that is

a bit chauvinistic and is creating an evironment where she doesn't feel good about herself.

We were looking at

Realm for the personal "Feel good" feeling, and possibly to toning down this co-worker. Then, of course, the

"Feeling Sexy" part was to be for me.

I ask about lotion, since she doesn't wear perfume or body spray.

BassMan
11-01-2004, 10:12 AM
I ask about

lotion, since she doesn't wear perfume or body spray.I have used Realm body lotion in massage with very

good results.

You can buy very good unscented body lotions (Alba comes immediately to mind) and add whatever

pheros/scents you like.

-Bass

kyra
11-01-2004, 04:35 PM
I would highly recommend AE/w. I

feel a lot more outgoing and energetic when I'm wearing it and I've noticed the women I work with to be a lot more

fun when I wear it too. I don't wear a lot - just enough for me to notice my mood shift so I don't know about how

much is too much. At the very least people will respond to her if she is happy and energetic.

Kyra

SweetBrenda
11-02-2004, 09:10 AM
I would highly

recommend AE/w. I feel a lot more outgoing and energetic when I'm wearing it and I've noticed the women I work

with to be a lot more fun when I wear it too. I don't wear a lot - just enough for me to notice my mood shift so I

don't know about how much is too much. At the very least people will respond to her if she is happy and

energetic.

Kyra:wave: Hi Kyra
Thanks for the feedback on AE I

have it but haven't use it yet! how do you use it and how do you delute it?...
I work with

more men then women and we get along pretty good in fact. But I like what you said. I'm pretty outgoing maybe not

so energetic so i guess that is when AE comes in and give me a little help eh?...
Take

Care
SB