PDA

View Full Version : Here We Go, Steelers, Here We Go!!!

Pancho1188
10-31-2004, 05:36 PM
Man, did anyone see the PIT-NWE game?!?!?! Of course, as a Pittsburgher, Steeler blood runs through my veins.

Ending a 21-game winning streak, turning a QB injury weeks ago into a rookie-of-the-year prospect, and going 6-1

heading into Philly against an undefeated team. Wow, this is too exciting for words! :lovestruc

Go Steelers

(or Stillers if you have the 'burgh accent)! :thumbsup:

MOBLEYC57
10-31-2004, 06:25 PM
Man, did

anyone see the PIT-NWE game?!?!?! Of course, as a Pittsburgher, Steeler blood runs through my veins. Ending a

21-game winning streak, turning a QB injury weeks ago into a rookie-of-the-year prospect, and going 6-1 heading into

Philly against an undefeated team. Wow, this is too exciting for words! :lovestruc

Go Steelers (or Stillers if

you have the 'burgh accent)! :thumbsup:<peeping from under the bed> I'm sooooooooo glad they stuck a

stinky sock in that 22 straight! :thumbsup:

That Berger fella is FER REALLLLLLL! :box: If they beat Philly, he

definitely gets Mobley's vote for ROOKIE OF THE YEAR. I hope it's the main game televised next Sunday! :blink: The

last two undefeated ... they just have to! :rant:

Pancho1188
10-31-2004, 06:35 PM
Wow, if Pittsburgh knocks out

two undefeated teams in a row...I'll probably cry out of joy and disbelief! :)

MOBLEYC57
10-31-2004, 07:34 PM
Wow, if

Pittsburgh knocks out two undefeated teams in a row...I'll probably cry out of joy and disbelief! :)

:type: Now, there there ... no need for crying young lad, tis soooo possible that they can pull it off.

:thumbsup:

MOBLEYC57
11-01-2004, 04:10 AM
Taking it down ONE

level........................

How about those NORTH CAROLINA TARHEELS!:whip:

:thumbsup::drunk::thumbsup:

4 Miami ............ 28
North Carolina ... 31