View Full Version : Ultrallure

kryptogram
10-30-2004, 09:28 PM
Anyone ever hear or use

this product?

cuddlebear
10-31-2004, 11:25 AM
BS alarm! BS alarm!

1) The ad goes: "You will be hunted!" ... "The girl has no choice!" ... oh puh-leez ...

2) I looked

and looked for anything that would tell me about the ingredients (e.g; none, rone) and NOTHING ... They keep saying

how it is a totally original phero formula but never explain how it is different .. well, maybe I wasn't thorough

enough in my search, OK, somebody find me something specific on this site and I'll look at it again

I'll give anything phero-related a look-see, but, companies, you gotta do better than that ...

kryptogram
10-31-2004, 07:20 PM
That's what I

thought - I looked at this product, but couldn't find ANY info - fortunately I kept looking and found this site

:type:

BDC_Concepts
11-01-2004, 10:18 AM
BS alarm!

BS alarm!

1) The ad goes: "You will be hunted!" ... "The girl has no choice!" ... oh puh-leez

LOL, those quotes sound like a good way to get a lawsuit started! :D

Gegogi
11-01-2004, 03:00 PM
I was recently stalked for

severals weeks by an attractive female. I was wearing TE everyday. Of course maybe it was my beautiful eyes (that's

what she said) and the 'mones had nothing to do with it.

top_dawwgs
11-01-2004, 07:37 PM
YEs i have heard of that

product. Infact, i was going to post about it awhile back. If I remember correctly... its supposed to be pheromones

with the Tommy Hilfiger scent. Sounds good... but im not sure. They almost make it sound too good!!! Any other

opinions on this product??

luckyhorse
11-01-2004, 07:59 PM
i would like to here more on

this product as well bruce have you investigated this product yet? and i wonder what the mone content is earlier i

went and foundthe website and sent in some questions to the cyber help section so we will see if they get back to

me!:think:

luckyhorse
11-01-2004, 11:25 PM
well i got my reply back from

this allure company and too say the least i amnot impressed the only info they gave me was the product was made from

human raegent grade pheromone they say they couldnt tell me more because they have to protect the formula what a

bunch of bull ---- :frustrate

lilplaya
11-02-2004, 08:46 AM
I havent got this allure stuff

ethier. But I probley will and see if it works.

luckyhorse:well i got my reply back from this allure company

and too say the least i amnot impressed the only info they gave me was the product was made from human raegent grade

pheromone they say they couldnt tell me more because they have to protect the formula what a bunch of bull ----

Well why would they tell what ingredents they use to just anybody. Then it wouldnt be there little secret no

more.

luckyhorse
11-02-2004, 05:33 PM
i didnt ask for any secret

ingredients just the basic ones like none,nol,rone and they wouldnt give me that either i didnt even ask for

percentages of each

luckyhorse
11-02-2004, 05:34 PM
another question is how much

quanitiy perbottle i dont see anything listed as far as volume

SweetBrenda
11-02-2004, 05:40 PM
I was recently

stalked for severals weeks by an attractive female. I was wearing TE everyday. Of course maybe it was my beautiful

eyes (that's what she said) and the 'mones had nothing to do with it.You told her you

were wearing the mones? if so you are brave. I couldn't dare tell anyone I know (besides my sister). I don't think

most of my friends wouldn't understand me. I guess the reason I say they wouldn't understand me is because when I

say something like oh I want to get a booby lift or liposuction they look at me like I'm insane and right away I

get what are you crazy???? you don't need that! just be yourself and honey who ever likes you is going to like and

you love you the way you are blah blah!! justta bunch of lines I hear all the time! so brigning the subject about

the mones will be something else I would have to hear about. No thanks!
Plus this way I get the attention I want

and no one really knows why...heh! I guess I'm being selfish too.

bjf
11-02-2004, 05:48 PM
Na, but he would have if it was

written like this:

Of course maybe it was my beautiful eyes and the 'mones had nothing to do with it

(that's what she said).

SweetBrenda
11-02-2004, 05:57 PM
Na, but he would

have if it was written like this:

Of course maybe it was my beautiful eyes and the 'mones had nothing to do

with it (that's what she said).Ooooh! okay! got ya'.
Yeah, I was wondering about it. I think most

of us that are using the mones is something we don't discuss with no one we know besides here.

luckyhorse
11-02-2004, 07:36 PM
i can relate to that as i

have told no one i sure hope nobody ever logs onto my favorites as i will have to explain this lol! if they laugheed

i would just tell them to try it for themselves risk free! use my stash!

kryptogram
11-03-2004, 09:27 PM
So....I bought the product -

nice smell, but my wife thought it smelled like cheese on me :blink:

I work with a 30 yr old female - who seems

to be particularly sensitive to mones- SERIOUS physical reaction - feeling flush/hot - erect nipples etc. with the

UA - It has happened with several other mones - TE & Perception - Her office mate (male) has been joking with me if

I have a button I push before I come into the office. :rofl:

luckyhorse
11-03-2004, 09:44 PM
so do you think the

ultaallure was worth the money?

bjf
11-03-2004, 10:06 PM
So....I bought the

product - nice smell, but my wife thought it smelled like cheese on me :blink:

I work with a 30 yr old

female - who seems to be particularly sensitive to mones- SERIOUS physical reaction - feeling flush/hot - erect

nipples etc. with the UA - It has happened with several other mones - TE & Perception - Her office mate (male) has

been joking with me if I have a button I push before I come into the office. :rofl:

Just wondering,

how does she respond to you when you don't wear mones?

kryptogram
11-03-2004, 10:28 PM
luckyhorse-
The jury is stil

out on where it was worth the $$

bjf-

We've always been friendly - but over the last several weeks there

has been an "evolution" in her interaction with me - more personal time - lunch dates - looking for "feedback" on

routine issues - LOTS of face to face time.

Additionally, she is good friends with a woman who she used to

share an office with. I'm friends with both. BIG increase in competitive spirit - Any mention of of the other

woman causes this woman to change the subject.

bjf
11-03-2004, 10:35 PM
Krypto, I guess I was wondering

whether she still showed the signed of attraction when you take a day off from the mones. Or is it a different feel

than with?

kryptogram
11-03-2004, 10:46 PM
bjf-

Well....I'm

outgoing as is she - maybe it personal chemistry ;) BUT - the attraction seems to be growing whether I use 'mones

- I get the impression she might be a tad curious/confused about what's going on :) she REALLY reacts physically

in a way that I have not seen in anyone else AND I work with dozens of women.

luckyhorse
11-03-2004, 11:19 PM
kryptogram were you able to

find the mone content or some info of what it contained and how big is the bottle? thanks for the help!

kryptogram
11-05-2004, 07:36 AM
The Ultrallure bottle is blue

- 5ml size

luckyhorse
11-05-2004, 06:35 PM
wow! pretty small bottle to

be used as a spray how many sprays do you think you will get out of the bottle?

BassMan
11-05-2004, 07:11 PM
The Ultrallure

bottle is blue - 5ml sizeThe bottle they show in the ad is at least 60ml. Is the bottle you got a _lot_

smaller (1/12) than the size in the ad? Was it the same price as in the ad?

-Bass

kryptogram
11-05-2004, 07:36 PM
Sorry guys - I was thinking

from memory while @ work - Just looked @ the bottle - .5 oz. - 15ml -
It's not a spray - like a mini bottle of

cologne

kryptogram
11-05-2004, 07:40 PM
Funny - just went back and

looked at the site - They show a spray bottle, but the bottle is very similar to PI. Deceptive advertizing -

although I have gotten a couple of hits.

luckyhorse
11-05-2004, 07:59 PM
how much did you have to use

to get those hits

luckyhorse
11-05-2004, 08:01 PM
sorry for asking so many

questions but may i add one more if you only had one choice of a pheromone product to wear would this be it?

kryptogram
11-05-2004, 08:26 PM
sorry for

asking so many questions but may i add one more if you only had one choice of a pheromone product to wear would this

be it?
Too early to say - but I'd say no - I'm finding that I'm getting hits with a variety of products

- AE/Perception/SOE - Just got PI & APC - in small amounts - I was wearing PI last night @ teacher/parent conference

- my wife was floored that a mutual friend was checking me out - right in front of her. While the UA has been

successful - not happy about being in the dark about the specifics. Overall, the 'mones have had a positive

effect, but I'll have to keep experimenting to hone in on what is the best product for me.

luckyhorse
11-08-2004, 08:42 PM
well my ultraallure arrived

today very disappointed in the scent hardly noticeable very faint very small bottle only 3/4 full i have not worn it

yet so i have no hits to report

luckyhorse
11-09-2004, 10:00 PM
well wore allure on a date

tonight and it clearly does work sitting across the table my date kept touching my leg!!!! with her foot this was

just a coffee date the first time we met but i'am still disappointed in the scent maybe a cover such as the actual

tommy boy would be great!

b737pilot88
01-05-2006, 08:54 PM
I found another -mone on google search called ultrallure. I search on this forum but it isn't very popular....had

anyone got any hit while using this alone?
I went to their site and found noting on the ingredients. (Wonder

Why?:think: )

chubycheeks66
01-28-2006, 07:29 PM
i am kind of new to pheromones....i bought a product called pherlure about a month ago and

i was very dissapointed in the results of it..i did not effect me with women..but it did have a great scent..well i

thought to myself that i would nvr buy products claiming that they attract women...but recently on a date i went to

it went well just nvr got a 2nd..well i was very frustrated so i researched for pheromones products and i came to a

product called ultrallure....then i saw this website and i was introduced to *mixing* since mixing sounds alot more

effective then standalone products i was wondering what pheromones are the best products to mix or use alone for

best results....

chubycheeks66
01-28-2006, 09:21 PM
im thinking of doing the

SoE+NPA combo since im 18....mmm how man drops of Npa is good? and can i spray SoE and drop Npa on my wrist same

time?.....is it best to get the unscented SoE and mix that with pherlure??(yes i still use it for the

smell).....since its $10 cheaper i can mabe get the 10ml NPA

gamecity
01-29-2006, 06:27 AM
NPA is always a good buy. I

always recommend NPA for people that are new cause it has a high success rate.

chubycheeks66
01-29-2006, 09:56 AM
I found

another -mone on google search called ultrallure. I search on this forum but it isn't very popular....had anyone

got any hit while using this alone?
I went to their site and found noting on the ingredients. (Wonder Why?:think:

) well i emailed them too see heres what came up "Ours contains Dipropylene Glycol,

SD40B Alcohol, Purified Water, Fragrance and Essential Oils, and Pure Reagent Grade Human

Pheromones."

bjf
01-29-2006, 12:02 PM
Reagent Grade... now that's bs.

Cullmanz Own
02-02-2006, 06:48 PM
My very first product was

Ultrallure. It has nol. Very little tho. It did little for me. Got maybe 3 friendly hits.

Rbt
02-03-2006, 10:39 AM
Being the curious sort that I am I

often google for various products like pheromones, suppliments, diet pills, etc just to see what I can turn up.

I've found *all sorts* of sites pushing *all sorts* of products. Just looking them over can be an education in

marketing hype.

Anyway, in a short nutshell, I'm starting to consider to recommend to "newbies" that they do a

lot of looking first. And look for products that aren't afraid to reveal what's in them. Do some searches on those

ingredients to see if they are legit or possibly dangerous. For starters then buy something "you can know" (like

SOE). Try it out. Also look for sites that offer moneyback if not satisfied. Pretty soon you can also get to know

what sites are dependable and trustworthy and carry quality products (even if those products are mum on what's in

them). That's how I got here to L-S.

Also one of my site evaluation criteria was how many Pop-ups I was

assaulted with. One similarly named site to this one [L-S] filled my screen with crap before it even loaded the home

page. I was outta there in a flash, and ran every spy-bot program I had. Love-Scent [L-S] got/gets my vote because

they *don't* do that. To me that is a very good sign.