PDA

View Full Version : What's Working?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 10:28 AM
After reading many posts I wonder...Is the reason for women stopping, noticing, and staring like a deer in the headlights (DITH) because they are attracted to the pheros, OR because they are astounded that someone in the US has such BO (body odor)? It occurs to me that we in the US are very used to everyone being well bathed, perfumed, what have you. Putting on pheros is in essence the same as applying natural smell which is BO - is it not? I think a lot of people would be freaked out if they smelled this, and this may not be a good thing images/icons/tongue.gif

Whitehall
11-02-2001, 10:50 AM
\"BO\" is different from fresh odors from the body. In general, the unpleasant aromas are the result of either bacterial decomposition of our apocine gland output or from dietary differences - garlic eaters vs. non-garlic eaters.

Most women will say that fresh sweat on a man is appealing if he is otherwise clean. \"BO\" is generally from sweat that has been around too long.

On the other hand, some women will object to fresh natural pheromones because they are disinterested in the sexual signal being sent. If they become receptive (different phase of their period, for example), then their attitude may well change. One woman I know thinks I smell \"Skunky\" when SHE\'s in certain non-fertile parts of her period but is attracted when she\'s fertile.

The bottom line is that you are enhancing and strengthening a sexual signal - some people will respond positively and some negatively. You pay your money and you take your chances.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 07:57 PM
It\'s a whole different ballgame, Planet - believe me. Some of us have been using these products for literally years, and there\'s one very good reason for that.....They WORK! images/icons/smile.gif

If you\'re looking for proof, Bruce offers a great refund policy so you have nothing to loose; if you\'re looking for a recommendation, I\'d try Alter Ego for starters.

Welcome and good luck!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2001, 03:19 PM
Cool dudes, I may check it out. Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2001, 08:43 PM
Alter ego by itself, got a new lot today. 4 to 5 dabs around the neck and 1 on the area between the nose and mouth