PDA

View Full Version : Chikara Question

phinmone
10-29-2004, 12:27 AM
i have the old

chikara bottle with the with sprayer and the chromed cap. now i have been thinking if this batch it not so

"powerful" as the new one. the new batch has a stonger scent so it has a longer carrier of scent, people notice it

from a longer distance. does it make my chikara less powerful?

thank you
phinmone

MOBLEYC57
10-29-2004, 04:09 AM
i have the old

chikara bottle with the with sprayer and the chromed cap. now i have been thinking if this batch it not so

"powerful" as the new one. the new batch has a stonger scent so it has a longer carrier of scent, people notice it

from a longer distance. does it make my chikara less powerful?

thank you
phinmone:type: They're

suppose to have the same mone strength, it's just that the newer vesion's scent suppose to last longer.

TRock
10-30-2004, 12:14 PM
that's the 2nd batch of chikara

right? i have it too, it works great in imo. spray a cover scent onto chikara if you want the smell to last longer.

instead of hoping that the scent will travel to somebody instead try invading their personal space. according to

nonverbal sexual cueing, it's one of the sexual cues.

phinmone
10-31-2004, 04:33 AM
trock, yes, it is propably the

2nd batch.

what i actually meant with to last longer was the idea of having any scent. i mean after about 5

hours it is quite hard to notice any scent. of course i get used to the scent so i don't smell it so much. i

usually spray on the collar of a shirt, so it lasts longer.

instead of hoping that the scent

will travel to somebody instead try invading their personal space. according to nonverbal sexual cueing, it's one

of the sexual cues.

i am very aware of this, trock. i know i have to talk to the person, use the

right body language, voice / tonality or something similar and not to hope that the mones do the work. thanks

anyways!