PDA

View Full Version : Don't Mix Chikara and EW

Gegogi
10-28-2004, 06:55 PM
I bought a

small atomizer at the mall (about 1/3 the size LS sells) and filled it with Chikara. I thought what the heck and

mixed in 4 tiny drops of EW, hoping to simulate the freshly screwed vibe. Now EW blended great with Burberry Weekend

and TE, so I didn't give it much thought. It smelled okay at first. A couple days later I sprayed some on and man

it was stinky. It somehow "ripened." And, yes, it smells just like you know what after running around all day in the

hot Hawaiian sun. So I wasted 1/3 bottle of Chikara because smelling like you just mated with a female bigfoot

probably ain't a good thing. :rant:

bjf
10-28-2004, 07:07 PM
It can be pretty dangerous to mix

stinky stuff. It does tend to ripen with time.

Bruce
10-28-2004, 09:43 PM
I've found that EW settles down a

lot in anywhere from 1 to 20 minutes depending on what it is mixed in. The women's Pheromax does this amazing

transformation in about 60 seconds, but some early prototypes of the women's SOE took at least 20 minutes to go

from week-old wine and cheese party to something very yummy. Just for the heck of it, apply your Chikara/EW mix on

your arm and give it a good half hour; then sniff. Still nasty? Just give it a shot and see what happens. I have

been thru a lot of early EW experiments.

B

CollegeStudent
10-28-2004, 09:57 PM
Ive never noticed that EW

settles down. To me it goes from really stinky to still stinky but not as strong. Does its "flavor" actually

change depending on what it is mixed with or applied with? If thats so, I might have some new experimenting with

it.

DrSmellThis
10-28-2004, 11:03 PM
I'd never mix EW with a

random perfume, unless ideal for EW specifically. IMHO, best to put it on first in highly dilute form, let settle,

then cover with something.

MOBLEYC57
10-29-2004, 04:16 AM
It can be pretty

dangerous to mix stinky stuff. It does tend to ripen with time.I'm still trying to figure out how he used

it with something as weak smellling as his 50:50 Realm:TE mix! :blink:

Gegogi
10-29-2004, 02:10 PM
"I'm still trying to

figure out how he used it with something as weak smellling as his 50:50 Realm:TE mix!"
Funny, it was

bearly noticeable in Realm/TE, but Realm has a much stronger scent than Chikara (at least to my nose). Plus, the EW

didn't seem to "ripen" with time.

MOBLEYC57
10-29-2004, 02:20 PM
Funny, it was

bearly noticeable in Realm/TE, but Realm has a much stronger scent than Chikara (at least to my nose). Plus, the EW

didn't seem to "ripen" with time.Must be something special in Realm or TE, 'cause the bottle of EW I got

when I was trying to be a Mad Scientist, would make ANYTHING smell like #$&%@!! with a little time, no matter how

strong the cover scent!! :rant: