PDA

View Full Version : Mones do work but what the hell!

lordcrazyd
10-27-2004, 08:12 PM
Ok, i noticed this before but it never hit me. Whenever i wear Chikara god damn i get the biggest headache in the

world. I'm not talking about the classical headache its like a migrane in the head. I've noticed i get some weird

high and slight headache symptoms before. I haven't used mones in about a week so i did yesterday and i put on 4-5

sprays later in teh day i wanted to put my head in a bailer and crush it. 4 asprins later i was relieved. I know for

sure mones have something todo with it. What the hell is happening

tonicma
10-27-2004, 08:52 PM
take some advil, that should

help'

BassMan
10-28-2004, 06:30 AM
Ok, i noticed

this before but it never hit me. Whenever i wear Chikara god damn i get the biggest headache in the world. I

also get a headache when I wear Chikara. The pain is in the back of my head and feels like a stiff neck.

Lowering the dose and mixing with NPA seems to help somewhat, as does adding Sandalwood oil so that I'm using the

Chikara only for the mones.

-Bass

InternationalPlayboy
10-28-2004, 06:48 AM
You could be

allergic to the fragrance.

Pancho1188
10-28-2004, 07:22 AM
I'd go with IP. Some

fragrances give me headaches or make me feel nauseated. In fact, anything at a strong dose does that to me. 4-5

sprays would've had me down for the count...I used 2 this morning.

DrSmellThis
10-28-2004, 11:24 AM
Some pheromones, like other

fragrance compounds, seem in some cases to trigger headaches, mainly when someone uses too much. I've noticed it

most with -nol, I think. If you have the new Chikara, Bruce recommends 2 sprays. You are wearing 4-5. You might be

using too much. You can also wear it away from your face. Go without for a week, then try one spray to the wrist.

That probably won't bother you. Then go from there. Obviously somebody can have an adverse reaction to any given

thing. If it continues to bother you, it would be a good idea to avoid using it.

DeMoKiLL
10-28-2004, 12:33 PM
yea I don't know if it was the

mones but everyday I wore them my nose got like really red like a sunburn

Bruce
10-28-2004, 12:54 PM
I have a feeling it might be the

fragrance. If you want to send it back for a refund, you are welcome to do that, but otherwise, try a couple of

experiments.

1. Keep using it, but keep it off your skin. Apply only to clothing and make 100% sure that

not even a single drop gets on your skin.

Try that for a while and see if it helps. I have heard of folks

having an alergic reaction to a certain common component in fragrance that only causes trouble with skin contact

even though the reaction was not a skin-type reaction (if you know what I mean).

If that doesn't work,

apply it on clothing far from your nose; ie: pants legs below the knees, and keep the amount down. I will get a

headache myself if I am around strong synthetic fagrances. Same goes for music though. I need my stimuli at a nice

mellow level.

Bruce