PDA

View Full Version : Q's 4 Scientist?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 12:57 AM
Hey Scientist,

Dig all your work dude... as well as everyone\'s impute on this forum. It\'s a great place. It\'s all help me realize that I have been over dosing BIG TIME! (Check my earlier post \"First Experiences\") Like I\'ve mentioned once before, it\'s difficult at first to maintain that old practical adage; \"LESS IS MORE\" when your a new user excited about wanting to see results.

I have to ask you a quick question on how you arrived at the \"ml\" amount from one spray. I\'m assuming that most plastic sprayers you can buy from wholesale distributors or that come with these products, all produce approximately the same amount, give or take a one-hundredth or so. Would you agree or am I completely off on this? Also, did you average out a few sprays just to be sure or was it just one shot into the cap? 0.013ml/spray does sound like a lot... that\'s more than twice that of an average drop (0.05ml). Again that can also vary slightly of course given the medium and type of liquid used.

Thanks,
NYBlues

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 08:40 AM
The 0.13ml is an average. I measured multiple sprays (5 or 10) and divided. I\'ve measured the output from both The Edge and Attraction and they\'re pretty close to the 0.13ml -- I think attraction was 0.14ml.

There is bound to be variation from bottle-to-bottle with the same product. Different spray bottles could be significantly different in output, but for what it\'s worth, I measured the output of a small pump hairspray bottle and also a pump sunscreen bottle, and they were pretty close to 0.13ml as well. So -- I\'d say use the 0.13 ml as a planning number, and if you\'re really concerned, do some measurements.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 12:56 PM
So 5 sprays of the edge is a good application. Not OD

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 01:04 PM
Uh, by my calculations 5 sprays of the edge is about 3 times the ideal \"target\" of .020 mg -- and IS and overdose!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 01:07 PM
So you recommend an ideal normal average dose for most people would be about 2 sprays.

Just another question what about alter ego.
How many \'dabs would you recommened of AE to achieve the ideal range.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 01:19 PM
hey sciencedude you still lurking about whats your recommedation with AE as far as application as a stand alone use.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 04:54 PM
Short answer:

With a target dose of .020 mg, 3 dabs will do ya -- 3 dabs is .0189 mg.

Long answer:

The actual \"working dose\" range is like .008 to .030, so I\'m just picking the middle of the range. Five dabs is at the bottom of where OD\'s start. For most people 2-4 dabs would be best.

One drop is .022 mg, so that\'s a pretty good measure, too.

Since AE isn\'t pure \'none, the dangers of overdosing are less severe. I could argue that you could double these doses and be OK, but I won\'t.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 08:31 PM
To Scientist,

Have you collected any data on NPA.
How many dabs of it would be ideal.??? I have used NPA with up and down results.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 09:06 PM
NPA is .4 mg/ml, versus AE\'s .45, so they\'re pretty close. However, NPA is (we think) mostly androstenone, so it\'s more sensitive to OD\'ing.

Anyway, since it\'s so close to AE, the dosage is similar -- 2 to 4 dabs being the idea. Four dabs of NPA is a .022 mg dose, close to the .02 mg \"target.\"

**DONOTDELETE**
11-08-2001, 03:57 AM
Thanks a lot sciencetists that i will try 3 dabs tomorrow and feed up my resposnes i generally try a little more than that so i probably have been ODing it anyway.