PDA

View Full Version : EOs as cover question

bjf
10-27-2004, 01:49 PM
Anyone notice that

the hits are a less intense using a EO cover compared to nothing at all (using the same amounts of pheromones)?

MOBLEYC57
10-27-2004, 02:11 PM
Anyone notice that

the hits are a less intense using a EO cover compared to nothing at all (using the same amounts of

pheromones)?Wouldn't the constant use of EOs help with buildup? :rant: Since most buildup complaints, from

what I remember, have been when users used oil based things (APC, AE, SPMO & PI) alone or in their mixes. :blink:

bjf
10-27-2004, 03:06 PM
Any oil is going to make the stuff

sink deeper into your skin, therefore increasing buildup. I think that the mones just can't reign free as much,

even with an EO. That is what I found in my personal experience, wondering if others can confirm the same thing. I

don't use EO's underneath my mones, rather I use them on top, because I am trying to control nasty

smells.

But using an EO may help nasty buildup conversions, because of their affects on skin bacteria.

MOBLEYC57
10-27-2004, 03:10 PM
Any oil is going to

make the stuff sink deeper into your skin, therefore increasing buildup. I think that the mones just can't reign

free as much, even with an EO. That is what I found in my personal experience, wondering if others can confirm the

same thing. I don't use EO's underneath my mones, rather I use them on top, because I am trying to control nasty

smells.

But using an EO may help nasty buildup conversions, because of their affects on skin

bacteria.As, Signor Friendly1, said in another post ... heat is a factor ... as it gets cooler, it will take

longer for the mones to disperse, especially in thick oils, yes? Makes sense to meeeeeee! :thumbsup: But.....

bjf
10-27-2004, 03:14 PM
True, true, but when you are indoors,

heat isn't as much of a variable in the winter, summer, spring, fall.

MOBLEYC57
10-27-2004, 03:22 PM
True, true, but when

you are indoors, heat isn't as much of a variable in the winter, summer, spring, fall.Exact-cally! Which

could be the reason why you think you're getting less hits with EO's, if you live somewhere that it's cool/cold.

If the body doesn't give off enough heat, the hits would be less, yes? :think:

bjf
10-27-2004, 03:26 PM
Mmm...but if the room temperatures

largely stay constant (ac is the summer, heat in the winter, etc), how would anything be affected?

MOBLEYC57
10-27-2004, 03:31 PM
Bodyheat. It goes up, and

goes down, yes? :thumbsup: Kind of like putting EO's in a burner ... if you put it in and let it sit, you can

still smell it, and it will remain for a loooooooong time. If you put some heat under it, it's smells more,

annnnnnd evaporates, yes?

bjf
10-27-2004, 03:36 PM
ok. We're thinking of different

durations of being outside (in non temperature controlled settings). In the testing I have done with EOs, I

haven't been outside in the in-between periods much, so I don't think my body temperature is fluctuating, and thus

the change in body heat shouldn't be significant. However, you could be right anyway.