PDA

View Full Version : Attracting animals???

s500s420
10-27-2004, 10:01 AM
Hello

everyone. A newbie here. Well let me start off with my formal introduction. I am a 28yr old woman. 5'4" 130lbs (

but I look as if I'm only 120lbs) Mostly muscle. Married with kids. I'm not much for posting. I'm mostly a

lurker. I decided to try 'mones in order to "spice" up my love life with hubby (he doesn't know about them;)

:whip: ). Ok, now with my question...for about a week now, i've been wearing PCC, PI/w, and EW(mixed with Cotton

Blossom lotion from BB&B). I've noticed a change in hubby's behavior. DIHL, but that's not my issue...this may

sound funny, but I think dogs can since the 'mones as well. The reason I say this is because, at work one of the

residents owns a Maltese/Maltise (spelling ???) female dog and boy is she a yapper:rant: ...well ever since I

started wearing my "magic potion" she has been barking at my like nobody's business. Whenever she senses that I am

near she just barks away. Ok, now on the other hand, at one of my rental properties, the next door neighbor has a

what I believe to be a pitbull...definately a male. He has never seen me before until a couple of days ago. I was

approaching my property and the dog began wagging its tail in a sort of "i'm glad to see you" way. It followed me

from the front of the property to the back...mind you it was in a closed fenced area. I could have walked up to it

and began to pet the dog without fear of being bitten. It's owners were quite surprised. Could it have been the

'mones??? Oh, I should add one more thing...I don't own any pets, so I'm not familiar with the behavior of

animals.

DrSmellThis
10-28-2004, 01:25 PM
I'm not going to touch this

one with a ten foot leash! ;) Anyone else?

belgareth
10-28-2004, 01:36 PM
Back when Bruce was giving out

the TE samplers I gave a few to a friend of mine. He really liked the way his wife responded but was a bit put off

by his cat. The beast wouldn't leave him alone. The way he told the story of his cat following him around and even

standing outside the bathroom door meowing for him was hilarious.

SO yes, I do believe that animals sense and

react to human pheromones.

SweetBrenda
10-28-2004, 01:36 PM
LOL@Dr... you took the words away from my finger tips.. *giggles*

BassMan
10-28-2004, 01:40 PM
My cat quite often sniffs my hands

after I've applied pheros. I've taken it for granted for years that she is attracted to the smell.

-Bass

SweetBrenda
10-28-2004, 02:16 PM
I have 3 doggies and I have

not seen any of them acting any different then usual when Im wearing the mones. They have always get very happy when

they see me get home! the male is a horn dog but what's new? hahaha sooo in that note, gotta go:run:

einstein
10-28-2004, 04:13 PM
friend of mine's "Mama Cat"

seems to like me when wearing nol heavy mixes. She usually doesn't like strangers, and hates girls.

There's

been a few other threads on this subject.
One guy saw a

buck reacting funny to Chikara (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10888)

chikara and

animals (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11304)

Elk Dreamer
10-28-2004, 10:36 PM
Pheromones attract

animals,urine odor attracts animals,some food scents attract animals. I have used game odors and scents for years

and all of these usually have urine,scent glands,or pheromones in them to attract animals. I think humans are

attracted to the scent of leather because of orginal animal pheromones in the leather. When I was on here before

there was a discussion about the poor woman in California who was completely destroyed by three attack dogs. The

defense tried to convince the jury it was because she was wearing pheromone based perfume and her fault.
It pays

to be a bit cautious around animals when wearing these pheromone products. Especially the larger attack dogs and pit

bulls.Don't forget their sense of smell is far superior to humans.
I was nearly run over by a large buck while

using a product called Doe in Heat one fall during rut. (mostly doe urine) I have had them ram their heads and horns

right into the brush surrounding my blind several times. Then they get amorous and dip their eye lids on the branch

tips,rub their nose, lips and lick the branches.

Elk : :blink:

Surreal
11-22-2004, 08:10 PM
I play ruff with my parents

female cat. I dont hurt her I just chase her alot. (she chases me back!) I noticed after I began useing AE she comes

to me a little bit more often for some extra attention.

belgareth
11-24-2004, 09:20 AM
A year or so back Bruce was

giving away little TE samples. I gave a couple to a friend who wore some home after work. He enjoyed his wife's

response but was mystified by his cat that wouldn't leave him alone. Normally the cat kind of ignored him but that

day it wanted to be on his lap or shoulder constantly. The way he described trying to pay attention to his wife with

this cat all over him was pretty funny.

Kendra
02-24-2005, 07:04 AM
oki so i'll be carefull with my

stallion!!!! :p

brunoc
03-01-2005, 07:44 PM
I dont know this this

"artificial" mones, but dogs reacts to women excitement, and many crasy women had sex with dogs witout any specifc

dog mones. If the woman are wet and front of a dog, it become crasy , the conclution ? The dogs react to humans

mones

InternationalPlayboy
03-02-2005, 06:40 AM
A friend once told

me of a woman he knew who hated to go to the zoo, especially the primate displays. It seems whenever she would get

close to the monkey cages, they would all head towards her and start masturbating like crazy! :eek:

DrSmellThis
03-02-2005, 09:10 AM
Jeez.

To me that's a

person you love to take to the zoo with you, and a few of your guy friends who have a sense of humor.

Watcher
03-18-2005, 01:00 PM
Yeah for sure careful around

animals - dogs try to hump you cats run away pigs well with Anone thats a whole different story.

bindy
03-23-2005, 03:02 PM
My dogs don't try to hump me, but

our male dog follows me everywhere, and once, when I first started using mones, I took the dogs for a walk, and ALL

the dogs in the neighborhood barked at us. It was freaky. I think there's definitely a connection. Our male dog

seems to like the nol
Bindy.

Flash1
03-23-2005, 03:29 PM
Hello,
I have cats and they do

seem to go and smell where I have applied mones . Meow

Michael909
03-30-2005, 05:07 AM
Hello,
I have cats and they do seem to go and smell where I have applied mones . Meow dont

get me wrong, I love Tiger,( even if he is a furry orange bastard) but when i got some MONES on he wants to me in my

lap,and I end up with enough hair to make another cat.
thats not the kind of pussy I'm looking for,,,YA

KNOW:blink: