PDA

View Full Version : What Shouold I use first?

SweetBrenda
10-25-2004, 07:57 PM
I feel like a kid in a Candy Store! because I got my pheromones Today!!

:thumbsup:
I'm reading all over trying to make my mind up in what to wear first for

Tomorrow!!? I got AE,EW,SOE,PCC,SP-Oil and I have TE & PI/W

I already opened up all the bottles to see how they smell like and I love how SOE

smells like! that is a great scent very refreshing sort of fruity :thumbsup: mmmm AE hmm a bit musky,, I'm trying

to find out how to apply that one? I would like to use my regular perfume with AE... Whoa! EW it's very concetrated

and I better becareful with that one (holly $****) lol I also hope I can cover that scent with one of my perfumes

because I'm not so crazy about that strong scent,,, but I'm excited about having it too though!!!

I'm sooooo ready to use one of them for a couple of days first and see how things go for

each one, so I can come back in here and give a good feedback on each one of them....

:angel:
:think: Any suggestions in what should I use first & how much??

:wub:Love
SB

belgareth
10-25-2004, 08:17 PM
Us SOE first because you like

it, you'll be more comnfortable wearing it. It also is easy to apply more during the day if you aren't getting

reactions. Start with a small amount, maybe a couple inches on each forearm. If no reactions add a little more later

in the day.

SweetBrenda
10-25-2004, 08:36 PM
Us SOE first

because you like it, you'll be more comnfortable wearing it. It also is easy to apply more during the day if you

aren't getting reactions. Start with a small amount, maybe a couple inches on each forearm. If no reactions add a

little more later in the day.Alright I will use SOE First Bel!
Thank You For The

Advice...
:kiss:

Pancho1188
10-26-2004, 04:51 AM
Why don't you stop by and you

can try a mix out on me? ;) ;)

...I mean, try the EW. I'd like to hear the reactions you get as I hear

that's like someone getting to smell the "scent of a woman" so to speak.

DrSmellThis
10-26-2004, 12:47 PM
I'd start simple, with SOE

and PCC. Get a feel for each thing before adding others.

SweetBrenda
10-26-2004, 01:28 PM
I'd start

simple, with SOE and PCC. Get a feel for each thing before adding others.Thank You!

Dr..
I have SOE Today... Something sort of funny happend a to me a couple of hours ago.. While

I was standing by the Fax machine this one guy was passing by me he said something like: Get to work! I replied umm

I'm working hello!!! don't use words you don't understand by the way (jokily).. He came over and pushed me on my

shoulder so "hard" he almost threw me over the fax-machine!! he socked me I couldn't even say a word since we

don't play around that way! hahahah he was embarrased I could tell... Then right away I got teased by others.... I

have no idea if that was a mone-hit? (flirtatious???) but all I know is that for sure it was a "hit" ouch~!

LOL

ToBeOrNotToBe
10-26-2004, 02:05 PM
:think: Any suggestions in what should I use first & how much??

:wub:Love
SB
Whatever you use, don't forget to

put on that sweet smile of yours! :wub:

:run:

SweetBrenda
10-27-2004, 09:11 AM
Whatever

you use, don't forget to put on that sweet smile of yours! :wub:

:run:AW =)

Thanks! I'm always smiling but with such sweet comment comming from such a nice guy like you

makes me smile even bigger...
Thanks

2beornot2be..
ps
2Day wearing SOE...Lets see how Today

goess..
:lovestruc
SB

CollegeStudent
10-27-2004, 04:27 PM
...I

mean, try the EW. I'd like to hear the reactions you get as I hear that's like someone getting to smell the

"scent of a woman" so to speak.

The scent of an unclean woman, yuk! I havent messed with my EW for a

while. I think it will be more useful (for a man) to use during intimate sessions, and havent had one of those

lately.

cuddlebear
10-29-2004, 02:14 PM
SOE/w, yummy! Invite me over

if you're wearing that :lovestruc

Hey, somehow you don't seem like a "phero dude" ... "phero chica" would

be better :p

By the way, EW is a diluted version of the original, believe it or not ...

Have fun with

all that stuff, girl! :)

Mtnjim
10-29-2004, 03:41 PM
"...By the way, EW is a diluted

version of the original, believe it or not .."

Good 'ol Cuddles, the master of understatement!! :rofl:

belgareth
10-29-2004, 03:59 PM
The original would peel paint

at 30 yards. That stuff was deadly!

DrSmellThis
10-30-2004, 12:05 PM
:lol:

SweetBrenda
11-01-2004, 10:09 AM
I used EW Sunday

Night while I was at a Halloween Party and OMG!! that scent sort of made me sick to my stomach... That scent is so

strong (stincky!!) I had 2 drops on EW on my wrists and some of my perfume to "kill" that stincky smell I had on me

(yikes!) and feeling good, looking sexy-nautghy (Elvira) I went to have some fun but that scent was totally making

me sick to my tummy specially when I tried to eat a little something since the mones were on my wrist I could smell

them so bad :eek:! I actually couldn't eat a thing! then I had my sister saying, Oh Geez what the hell smells like

(butt)?? is that you Brenda??? (LOLLLLLLLLL) I was so embarrased :o all I said umm must be your butt "honey"~! ( we

both laughed) she said Nope! I don't think so Misssss! (hahaha) she thinks I'm insane for buying pheromones but of

course I can care less what she has to say about the subject. The time I told her about the mones she was like I

know you "ain't that desperate"...ughhh whatever @ her. finally I did tell her I had on some pheromes! she just

rolled her eyes at me!:rolleyes: besides that embarring episode I actually had a lovely time with my Date:wub: but I

wonder if he actually thought my perfume (pheros) smells "unplesant" he oof course didn't say a word about it but

he probably to polite to mention anything? I was paranoid about the stincky smell all night long....

I'm not sure when will I give EW another try since I really am having a hard time getting used to

that scent, in fact my bathroom mirror cabinet smells just like it:eek: to me it doesn't smell like (butt) like my

sister said! ,,, is actually more hmm :think: unclean smell ,,can't really put my finger on what exactly but all I

know is that it just doesn't smell to nice... (sorry)
ps
Oh I forgot to

mention that he asked me out on another date! so far so good~:thumbsup:

I'm wearing PCC &

PI/W Today...

CptKipling
11-01-2004, 10:36 AM
Congrats on the date :thumbsup:

Maybe you should dilute the EW more?

Pancho1188
11-01-2004, 10:50 AM
After reading that post, I

only have one thought running through my mind over and over again:

*Annoying schoolboy voice used to gloat about

something*
Brenda's gonna get some action!
Brenda's gonna get

some action!

;)

;)

oscar
11-01-2004, 10:51 AM
Brenda,

It's no wonder that the

smell of the EW was making you sick! You probably used anywhere from 50 to 100 times the amount of EW that would be

recommended. Even though the current version of EW is only 1/100th the potency of the beta version it is still an

additive strength product which is not meant to be used straight from the bottle.

If you want to be able to

apply it directly and then cover it with your own perfume you need to dilute it first. I would recommend

experimenting with dilutions ranging from 1:40 to 1:200.

Those concentrations represent the estimated Copulin

content of PCC at the more concentrated end (1:40), and the Copulin portion of PPA/w's formula at the more dilute

end (1:200).

Oscar :)

SweetBrenda
11-01-2004, 11:04 AM
Brenda,

It's no wonder that the smell of the EW was making you sick! You probably used anywhere from 50 to 100 times

the amount of EW that would be recommended. Even though the current version of EW is only 1/100th the potency of

the beta version it is still an additive strength product which is not meant to be used straight from the bottle.

Oscar :)Oh My Dear God!! are you serious Oscar?:eek: lol I mean I don't doubt what youi are telling me,,I

just can't believe I did that!! :confused:

SweetBrenda
11-01-2004, 11:07 AM
After

reading that post, I only have one thought running through my mind over and over again:

*Annoying schoolboy

voice used to gloat about something*
Brenda's gonna get some

action!
Brenda's gonna

get some action!

;) ;)Ayyyy Panchito, get your mind out the gutter!! I won't be getting any

action on a 2nd date... (trust me)...
:POKE:

Pancho1188
11-01-2004, 11:15 AM
Suuuuuuuuuuuuure...you're

marking yourself with the essence of a woman and not expecting anything... :lol:

DrSmellThis
11-01-2004, 11:28 AM
Brenda,

It's

no wonder that the smell of the EW was making you sick! You probably used anywhere from 50 to 100 times the amount

of EW that would be recommended. Even though the current version of EW is only 1/100th the potency of the beta

version it is still an additive strength product which is not meant to be used straight from the bottle.

If you

want to be able to apply it directly and then cover it with your own perfume you need to dilute it first. I would

recommend experimenting with dilutions ranging from 1:40 to 1:200.

Those concentrations represent the estimated

Copulin content of PCC at the more concentrated end (1:40), and the Copulin portion of PPA/w's formula at the more

dilute end (1:200).

Oscar :)But if you allow for there being like 6 chemicals in EW you could dilute it

like 10:1 and see if that helps. Bottom line is you want to dilute it enough so that when it dries down on your skin

1/2 hour later (but don't put your whole dose on one spot, as that will maximize the stink) you don't smell an

unpleasant smell. Some "animal" smell is OK. You want it to be naughty, musky and animalic without being

repulsive. Then you cover it with something. I would also recommend spreading it out on your body somehow to

multiple places rather than all on the wrist. That is the way to get more on you without it stinking, as it will

blend with your body smells better. You need at least 2 good dabs of any liquid to be able to spread it among your

fingers and hit all the hot spots on your body, so it's best to dilute it enough so that you're not limited to

using one tiny dab which could only be applied to one or two places.

The best way to prepare EW is to transfer

it to a larger container in dilution. You could use vodka to dilute it; maybe even water or jojoba. Denatured palm

oil would be best, but that takes effort to get. Another option is to mix it in lotion (lavender scented would be a

good choice here). A few women have reported they liked doing it that way. You could put the lotion in your palm and

add a drop at whatever dilution you choose. I think EW is a great product once you learn to use it.

Another

option would be to mix it in pure lavender EO at 10:1, though keep differences in drop size in mind. Then you'd

still want to spread a drop out and cover with something compatible. You could even use 2 parts vetiver to 8 parts

lavender instead to give it a little fixative and hold the EO smell better.

SweetBrenda
11-01-2004, 02:08 PM
But if you

allow for there being like 6 chemicals in EW you could dilute it like 10:1 and see if that helps. Bottom line is you

want to dilute it enough so that when it dries down on your skin 1/2 hour later (but don't put your whole dose on

one spot, as that will maximize the stink) you don't smell an unpleasant smell. Some "animal" smell is OK.

You want it to be naughty, musky and animalic without being repulsive. Then you cover it with something. I would

also recommend spreading it out on your body somehow to multiple places rather than all on the wrist. That is the

way to get more on you without it stinking, as it will blend with your body smells better. You need at least 2 good

dabs of any liquid to be able to spread it among your fingers and hit all the hot spots on your body, so it's best

to dilute it enough so that you're not limited to using one tiny dab which could only be applied to one or two

places.

The best way to prepare EW is to transfer it to a larger container in dilution. You could use vodka to

dilute it; maybe even water or jojoba. Denatured palm oil would be best, but that takes effort to get. Another

option is to mix it in lotion (lavender scented would be a good choice here). A few women have reported they liked

doing it that way. You could put the lotion in your palm and add a drop at whatever dilution you choose. I think EW

is a great product once you learn to use it.

Another option would be to mix it in pure lavender EO at 10:1,

though keep differences in drop size in mind. Then you'd still want to spread a drop out and cover with something

compatible. You could even use 2 parts vetiver to 8 parts lavender instead to give it a little fixative and hold the

EO smell better.Thank You so much Doc for all this good info. I trully appreciated it a lot.

I definitely need to learn how to use this products to make the best of them. I do not want to keep making the

same mistakes that is for sure!:frustrate

SweetBrenda
11-01-2004, 02:21 PM
Suuuuuuuuuuuuure...you're marking yourself with the essence of a woman and not expecting

anything... :lol:I didn't say I'm not expecting "anything" all I said was NOT on the 2nd date for

God's Sake!!:hammer:
:kiss:

SweetBrenda
11-02-2004, 04:48 PM
Today I had SOE and even though we are having a very nice day is a little windy

outside I was walking back to my car when a complete stranger behind me stopped me and she said "excuse me, I was

wondering what are you wearing it smells soooooo good" I smiled at her and said oh a new perfume she asked me the

name and I said "SOE" she said by Victoria?? I said oh! no by Love Scent she said oh?! where can I find it? I said

look it up online...lol.
I had SOE and a bit of Pink by Victoria Secret I didn't

think anyone could smell it anymore but it got her attention.
Also while I

was voting the Ladies there were very friendly and I had a couple of nice hits Today! one by someone I like

(deep breath! ahhhhhhh!) so Today it was a good day and I want to think it was b/c of SOE & my nice smile along with

a good attitude too!

soap
01-27-2005, 09:32 AM
Hi,

I just want to know what

the full title/ name of EW is please ? Can anyone tell me, because I really don't have a clue what the initials EW

stand for.

Thanks

soap
01-27-2005, 09:33 AM
Oh yes, and can anyone please tell

me what SOE stands for too ?

Sorry about the ignorance but i am new to pheromones.

belgareth
01-27-2005, 11:10 AM
Soap,

EW is Essense of

Woman, SoE is Scent of Eros. One of the best places to get information is here:

www.pherolibrary.com (http://www.pherolibrary.com)

Welcome to the forum.

Marlboro_man
01-27-2005, 02:30 PM
Oh yes, and can

anyone please tell me what SOE stands for too ?

Sorry about the ignorance but i am new to

pheromones.Welcome to the forum :wave: . Please stick around as we need more imput from women.

sophie
01-29-2005, 09:05 PM
Welcome to the

forum :wave: . Please stick around as we need more imput from women.
well, those of us who weren't

banned (yet) find the sweetness a bit cloying.

To Know Me is To Love Me!

SweetBrenda
02-03-2005, 07:47 PM
To Know Me

is To Love Me!That is so right.:thumbsup:

soap
02-04-2005, 08:39 AM
Ok,

I have ordered PCC, AE/w,

PPA and PI from Love-scent.com and am waiting for them to arrive.

I'm going to be very scientific about this

and try out every single possible combination to see which works the best at getting the most reaction (good or

bad):blink: from men. Mind you, these will be English men (I am in the UK) so they are usually EXTREMELY reserved

(If they like a woman they are usually too shy to approach) and any reaction out of them is a big sign that the

pheromones are working. I just have to wait until they arrive i suppose.

soap
02-04-2005, 08:41 AM
But I also need some instructions

on how much of each product to use and also, where is the best place to apply each product ?

bjf
02-04-2005, 08:54 AM
English men are shy?

soap
02-04-2005, 09:26 AM
Yes a lot of them act wierd around

women, it's like either they are overgrown schoolboy football fanatic types (they are usually nice but become like

little boys around attractive women) or they have an apologetic nature, and the ones that do approach will be the

most minging (nasty) types who will go for anything in a skirt (these ones are usually the drunkards).

CptKipling
02-04-2005, 11:22 AM
Unfortunately it's all true!

All or most of my friends fall into that category, it can be quite embarrassing. I tried to explain to them, oh how

I've tried, but they listen and then do exactly the same stuff.

DrSmellThis
02-04-2005, 11:41 AM
...Leaves more women for you,

huh Kip!?

bjf
02-04-2005, 12:00 PM
...Leaves more

women for you, huh Kip!?

Doc, you'd be Don Juan over there, even off your

medication.

Looking forward to your results, Soap! I guess just look for increased signs of shyness

:)

DrSmellThis
02-04-2005, 12:02 PM
Sshhh!! Mum's the word,

mate.

soap
02-11-2005, 07:47 AM
ok, I have been waiting for nearly

2 weeks to get my pheromones that i've ordered, and they still havn't arrived from the pheromone store !!! has

anyone else had problems with the late delivery ? (international shipping is only supposed to take 3 to 10 days to

the UK !)

soap
02-11-2005, 07:47 AM
ok, I have been waiting for nearly

2 weeks to get my pheromones that i've ordered, and they still havn't arrived from the pheromone store !!! has

anyone else had problems with the late delivery ? (international shipping is only supposed to take 3 to 10 days to

the UK !)

Marlboro_man
02-11-2005, 10:40 AM
I have never had problems

but go to the main site and send an email off about the problem and Tammy will normally respond within a few

hours.

CptKipling
02-11-2005, 11:11 AM
ok, I have been

waiting for nearly 2 weeks to get my pheromones that i've ordered, and they still havn't arrived from the

pheromone store !!! has anyone else had problems with the late delivery ? (international shipping is only supposed

to take 3 to 10 days to the UK !)
There's still time, if it gets past two weeks then I would start to

worry.

oscar
02-17-2005, 06:25 AM
I have never had

problems but go to the main site and send an email off about the problem and Tammy will normally respond within a

few hours.
MM,

I'm not exactly sure that everyone's on the same page here. While Tammy IS a miracle

worker in the field of Customer Service, I got the impression that "soap" ordered her products from "the pheromone

store", as in the website of the same name.
If that's the case, the Customer Service Support of

www.Love-Scent.com (http://www.love-scent.com/) won't be of much use to her.

Oscar :)

soap
02-17-2005, 08:54 AM
yeah, i did actually order some

products from the pheromone store and some from love-scent. Well I just got my products delivered from love-scent

yesterday which is fantastic. But the Pheromone store is absoloutely useless in terms of customer service as i still

havn't got my goods and they won't reply to my emails.

Just shows how rubbish the pheromone store is and how

great Love-scent is i suppose.

NaughtieGirl
03-14-2005, 04:21 PM
Oh dear... going all the way

back to 2004 this is just a great thread! I'm still being "cautious" and holding on to my EW until the "perfumer's

alcohol" and other essential oils arrive. Meanwhile I'll be trying out SOE/w tonight. Here goes nothing! There will

be plenty of time to add/refine later!

Naughtie

OCP
03-14-2005, 05:27 PM
The scent of an

unclean woman, yuk! I havent messed with my EW for a while. I think it will be more useful (for a man) to use

during intimate sessions, and havent had one of those lately.

You poor thing. How are you coping?