PDA

View Full Version : Some Combos I've Been Paying With.

ManBeast
10-25-2004, 09:51 AM
Hey all, it's been a while since I've updated, so here goes (nothing? :D ).

Chikara and AE/m. Beta version

of Chikara with the silver cap. I'll put 1-2 sprays of Chikara on the torso) (depending on where I'm going) and

1-3 drops of AE/m (neck, forearms, hair/goatee) again depending on where I'm going. Results: Often very very strong

hits, with a lot of physical contact initiated by the other party. When I'm wearing this, girls I'm talking to

will often start to talk about sexual things, which is always fun.

Perception (mones) and Chikara. One of my

favorite combinations. Slightly weaker hits than the Chikara/AE for some reason, but definitely more frequent.

Sometimes I'll augment this with a little SOE/m gelpack in my hair/goatee. This definitely gets people chatty as

can be, but it can be hard to shut them up as well (NOT a good combo for trying to workout, heh). I've also used a

"finger dab" of NPA at the base of my pants zipper with this one before going to a party at a friend's house.

AMAZING hits that night, girls grabbing my arms and feeling up my chest (of course I flexed a bit ;) ). But when I

wore the pants the next day to work (forgetting that I had used NPA on them) my boss (a man-hater) flipped out on me

for no good reason (good thing I had a witness to assert that it was for no good reason, heh).

Overall I'm

starting to really like AE/m's scent. I'm ready to pickup some Pheros and TE here soon, to see what wild

concoctions I can come up with next. Also I think I've found a way to help prevent buildup on clothing. I use

"oxy-clean" in my laundry, I truly think it helps get rid of `mones applied to clothing, because I've never noticed

a "buildup" OD on my clothing, or had any reactions that would signify that, AFTER washing the clothes.

MB

ToBeOrNotToBe
10-25-2004, 01:49 PM
AE is a winner!

tonicma
10-26-2004, 07:21 PM
the Dab of NPA on the jean

zipper is hularious. And I think it works very well since girls will start staring at the zipper region which gets

them excited.

ManBeast
10-26-2004, 09:03 PM
Heh, It actually works pretty

well... I don't tend to use straight NPA, I have it diluted at 8:1 with some Baldessarini from Hugo boss. Thanks

for catching me on that one.

MB

CptKipling
10-27-2004, 07:07 AM
That concentration must be easy

to work with. I sometimes dilute TE because it's a bit too concentrated for my liking.

ManBeast
11-09-2004, 03:36 PM
Used a new combination

today:
1.5ish (first spray is about 1/2 of the normal) sprays of Baldessarini, covered by 1.5 (same reason)

sprays of perception on torso.
Nothing on undershirt.
1.5 sprays chikara on shirt.
Tiny bit of SOE/m gel in

goatee.

There is this really good looking girl in both my classes today. She "had" to sit in front of me due

to coming in late and not wanting to be in the back. I noticed ample hair twirling, leg crossing/uncrossing, her

turning around and looking in my general direction, stroking motions on her pen and coffe cup. Great hits, but since

I hadn't payed a ton of attention to her in the past, I didn't chalk them up to anything.
In the second class,

we were much further apart, and while she twirled her hair a little during this class, that was it, nothing near the

activity when I was in close proximity. I too have started to take advantage of perception's ability to "hold" a

scent on me for longer. I really like this "feature" a lot because it lets me have many different fragrance choices

for different occasions.

MB

BlackRook
11-13-2004, 07:54 AM
Tried a combination of SOE to

my head(bald) as I figure heat from the furnace will increase the release. A spray of LeMale to the chest area and a

touch of TE on the neck area. I also use this combo with Versace The Dreamer as well as an old favorite Realm. I

apply Realm for the smell. I don't think the mones in there are that great.

I've noticed pretty decent results

including swinging my female manager who once thought I was crap to my side in arguments with upper management.

Just mixed a combo of on oil called opium with one drop of TE and a couple drops of SOE to 10 drops of opium oil

platinumfox
11-13-2004, 08:11 AM
Ill try the AE/Chikara

today.I thought they would clash but I'll find out.

Snoopy
11-13-2004, 12:28 PM
How many sprays of each Chikara

and Perception for the 2nd combo there, ManBeast?

ManBeast
11-13-2004, 02:31 PM
Ahh.. my bad. I put on 1.5

(first "weak" spray to back, second "full" to chest), sprays of each. The perception is often on my bare skin, with

the chikara on my undershirt or over -shirt. Frequently with a dab of SOE/m gel in my goatee, or an even smaller

amount of TE/m gel if I'm on the prowl (just got TE, lovin it with cautious use).

MB

MOBLEYC57
11-14-2004, 03:24 PM
Ahh.. my bad. I

put on 1.5 (first "weak" spray to back, second "full" to chest), sprays of each. The perception is often on my bare

skin, with the chikara on my undershirt or over -shirt. Frequently with a dab of SOE/m gel in my goatee, or an even

smaller amount of TE/m gel if I'm on the prowl (just got TE, lovin it with cautious use).

MBSo, you've

given up on your AE/Chikara, MBeast? :think:

ManBeast
11-14-2004, 10:26 PM
Oh no, I was just answering a

question with regards to that specific combo. AE/Chikara is still a lot of fun, but I tend to prefer perception when

it's hotter due to it's sweat resistance.

MB